Christcucks BTFO

If god is real Christcucks, why is it that I always have a Jesus with a noose in my pocket and nothing bad happens to me?

Pic related it's him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O1pX359pQQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>nothing bad
Yet

So you think sooner or late God's anger will punish me?

Is that a shoelace? I'm trying to think of the brand but it's eluding me.

Yes

Do you actually carry that around with you? Boy you are a sad faggot of a man.

Why would a supreme being give a shit about about a tundra ape with an idol he tied a noose around?

Timberland the earthkeepers kek
See necking Jesus doesnt make me a bad person

>77
Pajeet has spoken. Better look out, OP.

Because God doesn't deal with literal autistic retards

Because God thinks you're a worthless dickhead not worth the thunderbolt? Because you're a man with free will? Because you make Jesus laugh with your edgelord comedy? Because Jesus is pals with Odin and they had a bet to see how pathetic European men have become?

Christcuck btfo'd

It seems like God doesnt really mind

Sperrys

>creates autists
>forsakes them

>free will

Brainlet detected

Maybe he sees it as a scarf around his neck to keep him warm.

By the way, have you asked the same question of Muslims? Please do. Go to a gang of them, shit on the Koran and say "If Allah is real, why has nothing bad happened to me?" You can do this on the internet if you're frightened they might chimp out. See what happens, I'm so very curious.

youtu.be/O1pX359pQQQ

I'd rather have a Jésus on a noose.

Believe me if there would be little mohammed figures, Jesus wouldnt have to hang out alone kek

they don't lie
5 hours 2 live

Oh you're just typical hipster trash, what you know about the religion you're attacking can be written on your bellend. "Me so enlightened, look how I shit on my history and culture!"

What did he mean by that?

Is there a 5 hour concert and I can watch 2 hours live? The rest on tv?

So make one? Use the Koran? What's stopping you bright boy?

That's it! I've always heard they are really comfy. I'll be buying my first pair shortly. Thanks OP for reminding me of these shoes.

You're posting on Sup Forums about stuff that you keep in your pocket. Something bad has already happened to you: this is your life. You're just too stupid to figure that out. So am I.

>hey I wonder if I can blame anything bad that happens to me to a christmas decoration
Sure you can, dumbass
doesn't change the fact that with that attitude, bad things are probably gonna happen to you regardless of your approach to religion
You should stop being an asshole, colgate

Not an argument

CUT HIM OFF MIKE

you seem like an edgy faggot. Honestly if you dont believe in it ignore it or debate it but walking around with a desecrated idol, what are you retarded or 12?

well I prefer people worship Christ over Muhammed Sand nigger pedophile

Call your family
Tell them how much you love them

Holy fuck

Go ahead,be a lil rebel
Nobody can stop you
>but somebody is always watching

"Nothing bad happens to me"
Youre on Sup Forums. Something bad must have happened.

>Koran

Yeah I will just take my Koran kek mohammed not everyone has one

At least I dont have hit rock bottom and dont need to believe in god kek

>God gives you free will
>God wants you to freely choose to trust Him and follow His will for your life
>Instead you utilize your free will to be le edgy atheist
>"Why does God let me do this? Hurr Durr! Christcux btfo!"

Why would God give you free will if He was just going to force you to acknowledge Him anyway? You might as well just be a puppet or a machine if He's just going to make you believe by coercion.

You also seem ignorant of the entire concept of the "Day of Judgment".

Yeah that's what I wanted to talk about with you. Could please tell your mother to stop climbing the tree next to my window t thanks

its a luxembourg banking jew hates christ go figure

4 hours and counting

Actually made me kek
Burn in hell

Free will is where you took the wrong turn

Why would you count for 4 hours? And they tell me Something bad has happened already bc I m on pol posting a on a noose hanged jesus.
Kek

> Be God
>OP fedora lord wraps string around plastic toy
>Declares he is mocking you and dares you to strike him down
> OP unwittingly exposes himself as an attention seeking faggot
> Knows OP will die alone in despair
>MFW

Trading Christianity for Islam is where your continent took a wrong turn

this is your last warning

repent

what are you saying bleached nederland? :''''(

sage

digits confirm

You just took a bite of Satan's apple laughing at his jokes see you there too

Alone in despair? Arent you christcucks the ones always telling people that with god you are never alone
Well i have a whole jesus in my pocket and he hangs on a noose so guess who wont die alone kek

God, that's cringy

Hahaha you edgy faggot...

We are all sinners user
So let me laugh with you,and eventually at you
Kek

underrated

I don't even know where is luxeburg located

this

You're browsing pol right now; this is your punishment.

>All things have I seen in the days of my vanity: there is a just man that perisheth in his righteousness, and there is a wicked man that prolongeth his life in his wickedness.

Follow the star on the sky
May he leads you to the pocket where i have taken him hostage

So god's punishment is me browsing a board where many god believers defend him

Really fires up those neurons kek

Prove that is Christ.

Okay here

That's not Jesus, that's a doll, and you're autistic, so he's having compassion of your stupidity and special needs

You're carrying around someone's stupid "art" work. You didn't think this through, did you?

>compassion
> let people burn in hell eternally for not whoreshipping him

Yeah what did he mean by that?

So what you want to tell me is that the guy on my picture is not the real jesus? Are you sure?

Well God killed Madalyn Murray O'Hair.
Maybe the same will happen to you.

Are you dead? You're not dead, you still have time to redeem yourself. But whatever you do, have fun playing with your dolls, you're special
Jesus is not artwork or dolls, but you know that, now go on and play with your sonichu

Jesus never said that.

Whoa there, edgelord.

>Madaly murray O'hair
> got killed by a guy from the group american atheists

What did he mean by that? Is god also an atheist? Am i god because i am an atheist? Do you actually whoreship me? Is that actually my son hanging in my pocket? Really makes you think

>Stole it from his mother's nativity set
FUCKIN KEK

I doubt you're over 20

OP sounds like a 14 year old edgelord who is mad at his parents for taking him to church

Psalm 14 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

You are a fool, just like Madalyn O'Hair. In your time of need you will call out to the Lord and he will not answer you.

Dude, I was joking when I said you were autistic, but damn, you should seek medical help, none of that makes sense, if you think that's logical seek help, please

I'm going to do you a favor by reporting and sage this thread

23 year old neet reporting in

So has he ever answered you?

The greatest punishment a divine being can give to a heathen is his indifference.
Never to know it's love or anger. While everyone else may bask in the glory of faith and for some even confirmation the heathen will be left with all questions unanswered.

I think sir that god has cursed you with high level of autism.

So your parents must have been really really divine? Or why did they forsake you so much that you had to give yourself in the hands of your delusion kek

I think that your women have cursed you with a high level of bulls kek

The same reason he seems to care about every little thing we humans do.

>i.e: Masturbate

I meant answer in the sense that he will give succor and help. God will help you in your life and is in fact the very fount of all wisdom and wealth. Look at the Battle of Blood River when the Afrikaner Trekkers prayed to the Lord to gain victory over the heathen idolatrous Zulu's, and they killed over 3,000 of them and had no loses themselves. There are many other cases of God granting victory to his people.
Romans 8:31 "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

Uhm because it's a chunk of wood? Maybe? Looks carved. Anyway doesn't matter. Hey, look not everyone's going to be a Christian. Election is well established Christian doctrine. And as you don't believe in [fill in the blank because I don't know if you are aethist/agnostic/religion other than Christian] it's not like you can profain the Spirit. Sooo... yea, go ahead and enjoy just kind of being a crank trying to insult people...

>At least I dont have hit rock bottom and dont need to believe in god kek
You do believe in God, that is why you carry that religious artfact in your pocket every day.

>humiliating Jesus by putting a noose around his neck and taking him away from his mother so he can suffer the in the abyss of my pocket
>tells my I believe in god

What did he mean by that?

Because God knows you and he forgives you for being a retard.

You wont answer for it yet. Call to Jesus with all your heart and He will answer

Well if god forgives me for necking his holy son, no wonder you Brazilcucks cut each others head off and are completely nuts because if god doesnt give a shit about his son he definitely doesnt care about you keke

You believe that putting a noose around a plastic toy is a humiliation to Jesus, so you do believe in God.
I do not believe in God, so, to me, you are carrying a toy in your pocket and a sickness in your mind.

From your point of view I concure. Because youthink I believe in god and in the next sentence you write I have a sickness in my mind which is essentially the same kek

But your brainlet made one fault, I dont believe in god kek

sorry, I didn't realize you are actually talking from 2000 years ago when you took Jesus out of the cross just so you could hang him. Oh that's right, you just put a string on a lifeless statue so you can be an edgy cuck, but don't worry, you are young and there is a lot of time for you to see the truth. God loves you, even if you don't love Him.

this is why we cant stand atheists you are so fucking cringy

He punished you by making you an autistic homosexual.

Because He is long suffering & merciful to forgive.

Top kek

yep he already punished you, you are a homosexual

Ya Adolf is right I'd rather have a bunch of fundamentalists then you cringy retards.

NIGGER

Your English is poor so let me help you out.
The sickness in your mind is your belief in God and his humiliation caused by your little toy.
I do not believe in God, so your toy is simply a toy.
You believe that your toy is an affront to God whom you also say you do not believe in. How can you humiliate someone that does not exist?
The Dutch are not normally this retarded. Sad.

You do understand countless amount of people where Jesus hung up on a cross around there necks all the time how is it that a piece of string and Jesus being in your pocket has any actual significance

Anstatt dich hier über meine Posts zu beschweren, würde ich an deiner Stelle, die gesamte mir zur Verfügung stehende Geisteskraft darauf zu kanalisieren, die islamische Einwanderungsinvasion, welche euch- also mein Nachbarland, was sicher auch mich indirekt beeinflussen wird - als Multikulti getarntes trojanisches Pferd zu infiltrieren versucht, zu torpedieren

>makes me an autistic homosexual
> free will

Christcucks you really fire up my neurons

Dat edge tho