Reminder that statistically speaking, every single American flag on Sup Forums has a one in two chance — that is...

Reminder that statistically speaking, every single American flag on Sup Forums has a one in two chance — that is, the chance on a coin flip — of being non-white.

It's actually much lower than demographics would make you believe because reading is difficult for blacks and they tend to spend all their internet time on worldstar.

What went wrong with the nation you built?

Rolling

Ha ha ha.

How will Burgers ever recover?

The US is 53% white, the fact that pol is similar does not surprise me. Are you a muzzie?

Its actually a 1/3 chance for non-white (64%)

Shit like France is any better off?

SK dropping truth bombs fpbp

fpbp. I hope you survive the coming nuclear winter

US census thinks North Africans, Arabs and Caucasians from the mountains are "white"

Most British are rural hicks. The smart and productive people(Those who use the internet) congregate in London. London is half non-white British.

Kek

black people don't watch anime and the fact is the overwhelming number of murcans on Sup Forums are here because they were and probably still are weebs or because of edgy racist prank videos on youtube

or T_D which is basically awkward 18-24 year old whites, albeit with serious inferioity complexes

>on Sup Forums
>implying that niggers and spics are as autistic as whites

> black people don't watch anime

nigga plz

Even if we're white, we pull the "my gramma was half irish!!!!1" bullshit.

I think there should be a moratorium on burgers here.

You all frankly deserve a break from us.

Solid post

Triple crosses, Christ has spoken!

I like it, American niggers are so funny and American posters are some of the best.

>ay yo put down that cake aunt jemimah you got diebtes already
>hey hey hey, its fat albert

lovable and hilarious, sometimes I pretend the America posters are black and I picture myself as their friend, walking in central park or something like smoking crack whilst watching worldstar videos, cozy

never change

btfo

>I like it, American niggers are so funny and American posters are some of the best.
>>ay yo put down that cake aunt jemimah you got diebtes already
>>hey hey hey, its fat albert
>lovable and hilarious, sometimes I pretend the America posters are black and I picture myself as their friend, walking in central park or something like smoking crack whilst watching worldstar videos, cozy
>never change

I won't shatter your dream.

Carry on with that.

I actually tried to do the mathematics a few years ago using the last census data, i posted it either on here or Sup Forums i can't remember exactly.

And taking into affect the age groups (16-25) and males it was literally around a 50/50 chance that the American poster was non white (note Americans classify north africans and some mexicans as white in their census data)

it's been proven
hwndu in new-york showed a rather multicutural Sup Forums
this is all just larping

You know whats even more funny?

that's not how statistics work user

That's what they said to Dylann just before you know what....

tfw you're the whitest person on Sup Forums and in America

ya caught me.

Win

That's assuming non-whites are as likely to browse Sup Forums

could there be ANY reason SK is behaving like such a fag

A normal American response to those results would be.

>I'm a Viking

Hahaha, are you numb or just not white?

The US is actually tops 30% white.

there's also something like 1 user a day who doesn't respond to your mum will die posts and she dies in the night, so there's that

Ah fuck. I fucked that up didn't I?

WE WUZ VIKANGS AND SHIETE!

Amerilards BTFO

Am I white?

Sup Forums is going to get ruined from all the publicity its getting!!!

Yeah sure thing. Way to speak on a country you don't live in you stupid piece of shit. Scandinavians are all cucks right?

>European visits America
>Only visits New York City and Los Angeles
>Thinks America isn't white
Yeah I would think the same thing under those circumstances.

>W-wai
>Hol Up
Smacks lips
>Soo yous sayn
Eats a burger
>Wez
Gains 50 pounds
>Wuz
Drinks piss water beer
>Uropeen n shieet

I'm half German half Christian Lebanese but Iam all for POLs cause.

inshallah my brother

>flip pound sterling
>heads--grenaded
>tails--trucked

>what are random samples and self-selected samples

daily reminder that the most popular baby name in London is Muhammad

Can confirm

no, I don't see non whites partaking in this imageboard culture, those who do, are weebs