Battle For France Meme Thread

#ChoisirLaFrance on Twitter to support Le Pen
Kekistani Battle Plans:
youtube.com/watch?v=EeHi85C1uFk

Other urls found in this thread:

francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-s-effrite-mais-reste-superieure-a-celle-de-marine-le-pen-selon-un-sondage_2164080.html
trends24.in/france/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump make memes and spread them on france twitter do it for europa

Reminder my fellow french!

how is she doing

why are we doing your homework frenchies?

Bump. Make this happen

>Section PS Japon
oh ail yo godé zaillemasse!
votez Macron, pas Le Penou
desu desu

you're also building our homes

She is doing alright on social media, better than Macron, but we need to get the people that neither voted for her nor Macron to vote for her. Use #MacronCestNON #ChoisirLaFrance @macron @FrancoisFillon @JLMelenchon @MLP_officiel Vive Marine Le Pen! Vive La France! #ChoisirLaFrance and post Macron Memes

bump

Have some black pill.

>Marine Le Pen can't win against the system
Here, I summed the whole article in one sentence.

non mais cache-toi avec ton torchon pour débile

>Si tu appartiens à l'Etat Islamique, vote pour Macron

bump

Vous prévoyez de célébrer comment les résultats du second tour?

quel que soit le résultat

BTW, tonight, Macron's is doing a more than one hour interview on French television. In 30 minutes.

"Here, Macron, here is your Islamic!"
"Backwards!!!"

Probablement un peu de peach shnapp.
Ou de la Sambucca

rally thread

it's not going so well for macron with whirpool and stuff. I think we can out meme this guy Sup Forums.
hopefully he'll get shit on tonight when he speaks on national telly
PRAISE KEK

We will out meme him. Need Wirpool/Sarcelles contrast memes

francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-s-effrite-mais-reste-superieure-a-celle-de-marine-le-pen-selon-un-sondage_2164080.html

lepen speech on air for french speakers

>Let's make a hardcore propaganda video
>gangrape and violent migrant crime left and right
>money's rioting and causing general mayhem
>macron giving condescending speeches about acceptance and tolerance
>baroque music in the back
>spam the fuck out of it on every mainstream news channel comment thread
>win

Holy fuck burger. Bump af. Kek wills it

Dude I can give ya tonnes of vidya

Interesting

would not work with normies. they'd just be in uproar how "racist" and "insensitive" it'd be

Let's get it done

Any advertising is good advertising mates. Racist, insensitive, doesn't matter in memetic warfare efforts. All that matters is that it gets their attention.

(they)) have deleted my twitter account

It's not for dickless leftists who hate themselves. This is for old people who are easily angered. The working class, the poor, the quiet minority. A lot of people could get tripped up by it. If we spam it on a lot of pages . Pic in description had high visibility hash tags. This could russle jimmies. Burger has a point

Nope, should be targetted

Leftists don't know how to counter meme propaganda. Getting offended is not an effective tactic in modern propaganda warfare. They don't know how to fight is mates. I wouldn't worry much about how leftists react, until they start fighting the same battle as us.

I know toners of French pages where undecided plebs are visibly angered

>Sweden
You'd be surprised. French people want two things: jobs and security.

I can only wish you luck Frenchanons, I wish there was more I could do. I would love to repay France for its service to our nation and its freedom.
The most I can do for now is remain high energy for you.

Hit the Melenchon voters with anti-1% stuff, they're batshit

>
>
>Hit the Melenchon voters with anti-1% stuff, they're batshit
>Leftists don't know how to counter meme propaganda. Getting offended is not an effective tactic in modern propaganda warfare. They don't know how to fight is mates. I wouldn't worry much about how leftists react, until they start fighting the same battle as us.

Macron = Hollande - Status quo, they HATE Holland - transfer that to him it's simple to connect him to.

I'm spamming the hell out french twitter right now. 3 accounts already blocked, shills are on my ass

Need a frogbro to translate:

"Just wait until you see the tricks I have taught him!"

nice, keep it up, apparently only 31% of french even have an idea what macron will do if elected. he's just a half assed attempt at being le pen's antithesis
this

i feel like i've somehow been here before

Just be sure and stay tongue and cheek in your propagation attempts mates. Irony and metairnoy are the insurmountable political weapons of our day.

SURGE

If you want to include people who didn't vote for her, don't put "vive Marine le Pen". If mélenchon voters see this they'll flee.

>"Just wait until you see the tricks I have taught him!"
Attendez jusqu'à ce que vous voyez ce que je lui ai appris

Also, add that he was endorsed by:
- Grande mosquée de Paris
- UOIF
- CFCM

(the last two are islamic organizations in France.

Even better than that.

Why is the French MSM so misogynistic? They are doing everything they can to prevent France from having her first female president.

We need frenchfags in this - the Le Pen campaign has a list of its subscribers and donors - need addresses + emails to feed memes to local circles by cuckbook etc - focus on spreading type to where candidates were strong

Would this be fine?

>only down by 20 points
I HURT MYSELF TODAYYYY

40%+ for Le Pen is political revolution for France

>
>We need frenchfags in this - the Le Pen campaign has a list of its subscribers and donors - need addresses + emails to feed memes to local circles by cuckbook etc - focus on spreading type to where candidates were strong

Re Fillon - hit those votes using softer stuff - visceral can't work on old voters the same way as a "lost france" message would - the le pen campaign is trying that but it's too ham-fisted imo

>
>Re Fillon - hit those votes using softer stuff - visceral can't work on old voters the same way as a "lost france" message would - the le pen campaign is trying that but it's too ham-fisted imo

Someone actually make this please

dumping all my anti macro memeballs

vive le pen

Sup Forums BTFO

TAKE MY ENERGY FROGS

fresh meme

trends24.in/france/

kek

Wrong eye-color. Marion has brown eyes, not blue. Nice try tho.

>Marine is trending

SAY IT WITH ME: MARINE PRÉSIDENTE

These are awesome

I know it's you Jacek... the polish Le Pen bunk poster

>>Let's make a hardcore propaganda video
>>gangrape and violent migrant crime left and right
>>money's rioting and causing general mayhem
>>macron giving condescending speeches about acceptance and tolerance
>>baroque music in the back
>>spam the fuck out of it on every mainstream news channel comment thread
>>win

She's got who she's going to mec you have to hit the others - demoralise a low turnout

MARINE PRESIDENTE

Praise KEK

It's kind of embarassing when a man settles for a woman much older woman.

I mean Macron is in his 30's and his wife is in her 60's.

Who the fuck is voting for that macron cunt

she's just a cover, he's a fag

old hags. Soccer moms. Retarded youth that watch reality TV.

everyone who wants to stop the fascist nazis

Who supports macron and why when have le pen?

That's the our best shot so far, but we need some user to put the video together, I am currently focusing on twitter but visual propaganda is much needed

lepen is considered like a new hitler
people don't even care who macron is
they've been indoctrinated to hate fn

she found a gullible rich kid no reason to be picky about the social vie a long as money flows

Your quality is shit. Here's the template

Le bump

There was a canadian in another thread who answered to my request for a good meme. If you're still here, or if there's someone else to do it, can you put :
>"Le Pen puni"
>"Un héros refusé par sa patrie"
on this pic instead of what you wrote last time. That will be greatly appreciated

Should be Jean-Marie Le Pen in the middle honestly, not Trump.

nice translation

like this pic