What would a society with a 130 average IQ look like?

What would a society with a 130 average IQ look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g-_HKOcYBK8
youtu.be/X7bUNQqPQQE
youtube.com/watch?v=N9-6XLlxLHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

China/Japan

wer dit u get snek swetir?

Rap music wouldn't exist.

Puzzle games would be pretty hard, I guess.

Like a bunch of Morons?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

only shanghai has an IQ of 105, which is the only place they ever IQ test.

Chinese average is likely 93-100

Cynical Backstabbers with small societies based around Anarchism and Capitalism.

yeah because nations with an average IQ of 130 are streetshitting riceniggers and workaholic pedophile losers

Cute snek

The average countrymen there would have mental problems I guess.

IQ has less of an effect on behavior than you guys seem to think.

Niggers aren't violent because they're stupid. Niggers are violent because they're niggers.

>130 average
Wouldn't the new average just be 100 by definition?
Am I being trolled?

desu, boring. Very little would ever happen. Crime would be almost non-existent. There wouldn't be many happenings, but at least we could set up offworld colonies which is good I guess.

Ive got a 140 iq and i guess the only ghing different is i get disgusted by the shit avg ppl find interesting. Like fatass beyonce and kanye west.
Its hard not to be cynical when you can see everyones fakeness. Playing call of duty 2 as the germans helps a little...

It's a little of both, IMO. Stupid whites are definitely more violent than intelligent whites, but they still aren't nigger-tier.

A desert wasteland.
Nihilism is a hell of a drug.

Damn user, that's a terrifying thought.

I guarantee that even restricting the analysis to a relatively heterogeneous white population, IQ is negatively correlated with violence, crime in general, and incarceration.

>avg ppl
>playing videogames
>muh IQ

gas yourself

I love snek!

>american education

I am 99% sure I took the bait desu desu

Worldwide functionnal Communism

An authoritarian state where the authorities and populace are constantly playing mindgames with each other regarding laws and loopholes.

Kinda like this probably.
youtu.be/g-_HKOcYBK8
Where are the sleeves for that sweater?

130 here. I like good rap music. It is nothing else than modern poetry.

Either a bunch of well coordinated fellows or a bunch of morons who can't get anything decided and just keep on backstabbing each other.

Everyone would be a social autist and the brith would be really low. I doubt many people would work either, unless the country was completely tech jobs.

Falls apart without massive automation. People that smart would get to bored doing the normal things in life. There'd also be a lot of accidents as they space out on a critical task that a slower person wouldn't lose attention on.
>cute sweater noodle

niggerless

Pretty much like this.

go to nearest mensa club meeting

correct

131 here, rap sucks.

>There wouldn't be many happenings

nice one

the ISS

it would look like everything liberals have been saying for the past twenty years.

As someone who has been accepted in to MENSA and attended a meeting, absolutely worthless.

130 would be the new 100

Would be anarcho capitalist

I wonder if that counts as (very mild and harmless, admittedly) animal abuse. Snakes rely on their scales to move, so if you put them in a sweater and their scales no longer touch the ground they will just flop around helplessly in place.

the question is, would smart people spazz out when things can actually be discussed on a higher level? personally i feel that much of the despair and nihilism that high iq people are suffering from is a consequence of being surrounded by idiots.

maybe the 190 iq people would go berserk instead?

>what would a society with average IQ of 130 look like?
mensa society

There is no "average I.Q. of 130" because all that 130 means is that you are two standard deviations above average intelligence. Sup Forums confirmed for niggers etc.

I've only ever seen photos and videos of their gatherings.
I'm not sure if I should laugh or weep.

I was being facetious when I posted this, but in all seriousness it would look like this.
youtu.be/X7bUNQqPQQE

This t bh.

Cool snek

Autistic.

this ^ is why your society went into debt
you can't "pay" attention to detail.

It wouldn't have Sup Forums.

ey...hol up

This thread is now about sneks in sweaters.

> ywn see 115 IQ brainlets being ridiculed for the brainlets that they are
> t. 145 IQ masterrace

Smart people save time. Shitting on the street and waiting to shower to clean yourself is the smartest way to live.

White.

He is actually right. The 100 is just a made up average for a population

Snek thread

I believe higher IQ implies you use less of your brain to control your body, so they would be shittier at sports/fighting without technology etc. And maybe a slight increase in mental illness.

Other than that I think it would be very benefitting to society.

Sweaters wouldn't work on snakes since they are cold blooded.

kys

a shitload of cucks but no bulls

world championship in chess would be the no. 1 sporting event

Ayo, hol up...arent we supose to be tramplin on sneks?

It would look black. Africans have been scientifically proven to be one of the smartest races in terms of IQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=N9-6XLlxLHM

Do you put the sweaters on them or do they sneak them?

key words: I believe

Wouldn't last long as extremely intelligent people often lack social skills and do not breed.

Hey look everyone it's Captain Obvious!

It's not possible to keep an average IQ of 130 because high IQ people will always invite low IQ people over for their labor

132 here, slam is where it's at

Sup Forums wouldn't exist

As in I believe I have read

You aren't 130 IQ, you took some fucking online IQ test. Rap "music" sucks.

>tfw 140
Hello fellow genius :^D

Since people are assholes regardless of how stupid they are, most likely, smart assholes would be more efficient at causing chaos.

The closest example we have is (((them))). With that as an example, we'd probably all be bickering over fucking everything at all times trying to show off our brain power and one-up each other and other people would hate us for it.
People would probably have great jobs on average, the economy would be very export focused in terms of services and high-value-added goods, there'd be very little crime, the birth rate would be low, a lot of people would be unproductive in stereotypically intelligent ways (the arts, NEETs), and a tremendous amount would probably be determined based on how we were raised and supported throughout life.
Presumably an inevitable result would be that people would want to move there and dilute the high-IQ society, and a lot of the high-IQ people would want to let them.
I expect society would be fairly degenerate as authority would not be respected without personal experience, and the overall productivity of the part of society that would rather not be degenerate could afford to cover a lot of degeneracy.

Hitler was controlled opposition you retard, he was made to fail. It was the Jews who provided support for the Nazi regime and the American military, it was all for profit.

Well yeah, we wouldn't have any niggers around to complain about.... sounds nice.

Helps keep what heat they have in. Snake takes in heat from heat lamp, sweater goes on and slows the release like a thermos.

>william (((stern))) invented IQ to justify ambitions of nazi germany to genocide the jews which scores among the highest on said IQ tests

makes perfect sense

So, what IQ test did you fags take? Don't tell me you just picked some random shit you found on the internet.

you make them. it's called knitting, jackass.

We'd be exploring space and would have colonized Mars by now.

severe autistic

How do you all compares your IQs from different sources? They all give highly variable results.
Mensa pic related

132 here, I'd like to inform you that it is merely a difference in opinion thus one cannot criticize the genre on an objective but merely a subjective basis. As one can only scrutinize the individual pieces of music within it and even then, it would be more of a debate pandering to the traits we each value more.

Therefore, there are only a few tracks that we can congregate and agree upon as 'sucking' as it would befall our standards on a whole. Least we debate and agree upon universal standards for us to rate music pieces, review a significant portion of individual, amateur and professional releases and see, based off of how many fail or pass our standards to declare weather the genre as a whole, 'sucks' or not.

Albeit, we would also have to take into consideration the fact that tracks may happen to have a mixture of RnB, thus should also discuss weather to include RnB into the Rap genre despite being a different genre and how to tackle that.

Have a lovely day,
Britbongoman.

he's right dumkopf. despite the Flynn effect, the average was and still is100, with a standard deviation of 15. that's because it's standardized at that number periodically.

And it would probably look like San Francisco..Ultra liberal.

I used to like rap songs when I was in middle school, but now I dislike hearing it. I'm guessing the reason for this is because it is childish in lyrics and structure.

You should avoid Mensa if you are actually intelligent. IQ is a flawed system of measuring intelligence, and they worship it which displays their actual active intelligence.

we need to fix people with eugenics b4 it is too late. we could easily fix most of the worlds problems if people were smarter and had fewer genetic diseases

lets rephrase OPs question:

what if we IQ tested everyone in the world and genocided everyone outside the 98th percentile

what would the world look like?

omg zweater sneks so comfy

139 here. Still a fucking autistic failure.

Axed to design a test

Comfy Snek