Alex Jones's custody battle continues to rage on

Alex Jones's custody battle continues to rage on

twitter.com/JTiloveTX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9YYYu6iVxZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no knowledge of how contested divorce cases go

Man there's always claims of "abuse" and shit. Pics/proof of it didn't fucking happen. I've worked on enough divorce cases to know that of course Mrs. Jones' attorney is going to say shit like this. It provides pressure on Alex to settle and shut them up.

Her attorney is doing what any smart attorney would do. He's likely seen legitimate physical abuse, yet this is the worst case? Look, I am a lawyer but you need to understand that we aren't in the business of telling the truth, we are in the business of getting our clients' the best outcome.

I honestly feel kinda bad for the humble water filter merchant on this one. He married a Jew. Wonder how this will change him...

The worst part is she's only defaming him for the money.

If he was broke she would want him to take care of the kids half the time.

Bitches can't be trusted.

>Having kids with a Jew

He married a Jew and then hooked up with a Jewish hooker afterward. You really do have to feel bad for him, but at least he's not trying to hide it anymore.

It's cool that his kids like him a lot. If I were them I'd want to stay with Alex too, not some crappy side character like Alex's ex-wife.

Sounds like Trump and his cult

>Bitches can't be trusted.
See Jewish women are a whole other level of unpleasantness.

>one nigger semen sample has been deposited in you anus

freakin globalists, man

>mfw still waiting for thot filters

>have obedient children
KILL HIM!!!!!

If a man's children respect and have loyalty to their dad he's a cult leader. K.

>projecting

Youd think a guy who has an opion on every conspiracy theory ever would know better than to get married in the first place.

>The kids are breaking the conditioning

god speed jones

A child's connection to it's mother can be filtered away until nothing remains.

Still can't believe he is only 43.

Thought he was closer to 60.

>kids look up to and respect their successful, manly dad
>kids want to be like him and gain his approval so they immitate him, to make him proud
>court uses this to prove he's brainwashing and indoctrinating his kids

So how about we just let the world die, boys? Give it all up? Let the lefties fuck society senseless?

>be alex's kids
>realize it's your dad who has a platform
>realize its the dad who let's you use that platform
>tell the court you prefer this
>WTF HOW DARE YOUR FATHER BRAINWASH YOU. SINGLE MOTHERS ARE PURE.

Maybe the kids just prefer their father.
It's not unheard of -- no matter what feminists want you to believe.

>alex jones is a cult leader
can't deny that one

He may be close to 60! youtube.com/watch?v=9YYYu6iVxZU looks like he's around 30 here

When you've been submerged in information bombardment of demonic globalist scum for as long as he has (he started researching in the 90s), years become weeks and weeks become years. I've noticed him getting younger recently. Divorces can be rejuvenating.

Well, he's always been... that kinda guy where your not really sure if he's desperate to get a sale, or he's just being a certain way to be nice because he has mental issues...

I don't care that much for Alex Jones but I see the double standard of the media and the lefties zealots why?

Because while you can see every argument in the Alex Jones divorce in the media and twitter the divorce of Joe Biden's son was kept very hush hush and even closed to the public by the judge.

Either all divorces are public or all are private.