When did science become (((science)))?

When did science become (((science)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/07/05/richard-dawkins-and-male-privilege/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when you put it in triple parentheses

When it became a threat to social justice.

test

Beleiving in the existence of science in 2017? Stay unenlightened goyim

when bill nye the shabbos goy signed the castration contraction his wife made him sign in order to stay married

fpbp

Bitching about this shit is like bitching that phrenology is discredited. Science changes as new discoveries are made.

Science was the last bastion of objectivity and truth or so I thought. Why do (((they))) have to ruin everything

Didn't he divorce his wife, get a restraining order agains her, and sue her for money?
Yes, the great advancement of anal sex, (((science)))

No it doesn't. Stop arguing about settled science. The last thing we need is people questioning scientific concepts we've decided are true.

When objective reality offends people.

The issue with science is that it can measure and show how something is better (more fit, healthy, intelligent, etc.) and can disprove social myths.

Who's the guy between Newton and Galileo supposed to be?

I think it's meant to be Sagan, grabbed it in another thread.

Feynman

"Get off your soapbox! Get off your soapbox! My sex junk's better than bagels and lox
With lots of schmear."

Thanks

when it decided to promote an agenda instead of being politically neutral.

Hans...get the Zyklon.

Whenever that whole BAZINGA show happened.

oddly enough, Sagan was Nye's physics professor when he attended Cornell.

but that doesn't make more humans

It's not odd. That was his inspiration to do something similar to what Sagan did. He loved science, but probably lacked the enthusiasm/patience to get his masters/doctorate (I don't blame him).

Why he'd go and spit in the face of all of that is beyond me.

When someone from either bamn or another soros agency offered bill an obscene amount of money to go back on TV and spew bullshit and he was cash strapped so he took the deal

why? just so people would pay attention to him again.

I dont understand how racial/sexual realism has suddenly become "anti scientific". Like thinking that maybe there are some differences among human populations is now considered totally unacceptable by science. That just blows my mind, because basic observation would seem to say otherwise. it's like we are living under collective insanity.

When people started believing in a (((globe))) instead of their own eyes.

Stop believing in (((NASA))) lies, people!

what did he mean by this?

What a shame for you goyim, have you considered self-erasure?

The meme is actually """science""" you fucking dipshit, (((stuff))) is only used for (((their names)))

When you use the Jew brackets

The main engine behind this agenda is George Soros’ “Open Society”, a fund that uses billions of dollars to force the adoption of aggressive social policies while making them socially acceptable through mass media indoctrination. The fund is about disguising division, oppression, and degeneration as “social justice”. The end goal? A normalized global culture that is easily controllable through a hegemonic mass media system.

Relevant fact: At the end of 2015, Soros owned 317,534 Netflix shares, worth about $32,000,000.

Bill Nye is not saving the world, he’s serving his boss.

During the WW2 the nazis were upset with the jews and their (((science))). just google it, historical fact.

This is just neo-classical jewish science.

"feelings" is infecting and destroying everything.

When facts hurt feelings

Murdering everyone who doesn't look like you to purify your gene pool is also evolution, Bill.

The Nazis sure had a bunch of scientists doing tons of experiments.

Just because something is scientific, that doesn't make it right. (Not that a professional clown like Bill is an actual scientist.)

>implying phrenology is the same as inventing genders, encouraging casual sex, encouraging anal sex, encouraging children to transition which are all political choices not based in epistemology
Really filled my beakers

Marxists have ALWAYS co-opted science to add "veracity" to their pseudo-religious dogma.

The only difference is that this time we aren't going to let them get away with it without pointing out how fucking retarded they always are.

>what did he mean by this?
What did he mean by this?

Because they smelled shekels to be made.

>Why he'd go and spit in the face of all of that is beyond me.

Shekels are beyond you?

Silly goyim. You're still thinking about science from an unenlightend goyische perspective, all this nonsense about 'facts', 'evidence', 'logic', and what have you.

That's not what science really is, at all.

Science is just a social construction.

And Jews construct your society.

Science is whatever Jews say it is.

This nonsense isn't even pretending to be science anymore, though. Now they just wheel out whatever random degeneracy or mental illness and say, see? SCIENCE!

>implying that murdering Jews isn't right

>the (((science))) goy
>picture him with a jew nose
so he's not a goy then?

around 2005

digits confirm

When I'm already a 61 year-old man and have enough shekels to live comfortably? Yes, absolutely. What the fuck's he going to do, snort coke off of a hooker's ass? He should've found a non-batshit wife and then made babies as soon as he hit 50.

Who /popular mechanics for kids/ here

Elisha a cute

I mean ... you can blow through a lot of shekels snorting blow off a trap whore's hairy ass.

Since extrovert autists started to do it. Fuck the scientifical principles or rigority, if you can't talk hours for any subject, you're in!

When ((they)) made it their mission in life to go against every form of truth. From god to the nuclear family to motherhood to now science. They will not stop until nothing is left.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE

(((Sagan)))

I miss Mr. Wizard.

Sure. That's how pops died. I don't envy pops all that much.
Money is a means to an end for me though, and it should be to everyone.

Absolutely, unless you don't have a soul. Since Jews don't have souls, well....

Real science has ingrained mathematical principles (physics, mechanics, chemistry, etc.). "Muh feelings" don't enter into it regardless of how good ones prose is, how much pop culture is thrown in, or how it makes one have feels.

Another aspect of real, serious science is it's prone to criticism: it has to be. Someone comes up with a theory and it gets torn apart. If it can't take the scrutinizing, the debates, match the equations; then it's a bad theory.

Nye is not a serious scientist. His show is shameful Weimar cabaret. Netflix was stupid to invest in it.

When people stopped considering eugenics a science but said gender theory is a thing that actually exists

test

When science became a career in and of itself.

When Satan took charge. He is the god of the world and he is the father of liars. Modern Science sole purpose is denying God.

We all do

It began in the early 1900's and picked up real steam in the 1930's. In the 1920's whites would still stand up for their interests as white people in large numbers. Jewish control over intellectual and political life had become so entrenched by the 30's that those ideas began to become shunned.

By the time the 60's rolled around many whites were trending hard toward explicitly anti white beliefs. It has been that way ever since.

The Culture Of Critique by Kevin MacDonald describes the transition well.

Art
Music
Film
Information
Family
Culture
Those fucks even made pizza corrupt and evil. Pizza!

Science should be no supprise.

When women studies (and etc.) became (((science)))

I don't buy that its a purely Jewish thing. When you look at pretty much any smart non-white minority in the US (including some subsets of whites, usually distinguished by their low testosterone and lack of facial symmetry), they are all pushing the SJW shit. The Jews were just the vanguard of the movement because of their neurotic revolutionary nature, high verbal bullshitting skills and strong persecution complex. Your average westernized Asian or Arab in the humanities is just as cancerous at this point.

One name: Phil Plait

blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/07/05/richard-dawkins-and-male-privilege/

When (((they))) offered him shekels

was this guy on Penn and Teller's Bullshit!?

Bill Noye, the Shabbos Goy.
Just another example of degeneracy propaganda.
It's shit like this whichearned them the ovens the last time.

But they never learn, do they?

wiki says he has, but I'm having trouble finding the clip

>Implying eugenics isn't right

but maybe you just misspoke

When I was old enough to realize it.

what did he mean by this

The right basically gave science up with the climate change denial