In America it is LITERALLY legal to go to detroit...

>in America it is LITERALLY legal to go to detroit, wear a big sign that says "i hate niggers" then kill someone in (((self defence))) when you inevitably cause a scene and get attacked

What a woefully uncivilised country.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd never noticed that her pussy is quite puffy. Nice.

Well isn't it the fault of the triggered to deliberately attack them in the first place.

No it is not. A /k/ommando is serving 15 years in prison for doing just that. He deserves it, too, fucker deliberately incited people.
>posting gamer traps

>her

>uncivilised
it's called freedom

Yea...puffy pussy...right...

I see you finished your British values booklet Raj

>attacking someone over a single sentence

Ooga booga, am I right?

>In OPs mind it's ok to assault people that made a stupid sign

What a woefully uncivilised bong.

OP is from one of those "behead people who insult Islam countries"

An actual Sup Forumstard just got 15 years for doing just that.

cbsnews.com/news/minnesota-man-gets-15-years-for-shooting-5-black-lives-matter-protesters/

>when you inevitable cause a scene and get attacked

They should be keeping themselves contained and in control. Lashing out at someone for what they are wearing is stupid.

If everyone were to use this logic, it could be used for justification for many attacks against different people.

freedom of speech and right to self defense
what's the problem?

Detroit has gained ten levels of respect from me...

>being triggered by free speech

mind your business, the market will fix it

Muslims don't understand that.

Hes in jail because he was stupid enough to leave evidence that he was going there specifically to shoot niggers, you stupid cuck. Theres nothing illegal about using your first and second amendment rights

In England its illegal to stop Muslims from gang raping your preteen daughter.

What happened to you dad?

Free speech, deal with it cuck loving nigger.

>beating people over a sign is okay though

And I wonder why London is ooga booga land v.2

>What a woefully uncivilised country.

That trial was complete horse-shit too. For one, if he wanted to kill niggers he need not go near the crowd at all, secondly if he wanted to kill niggers he wouldn't have shot them in the legs while running away.

The case will be overturned and I hope the niggers falsely accusing him get brutally murdered.

Not really. It would be considered a fight where both parties get fucked legally, and not self defense.

Meanwhile you're only mildly important city of Londanistan is taken over by Muzzies with a muzzie mayor.

If UK was bigger than rhode island it would be a bigger shitfest than the US right now.

Why don't more Americans' do this?

You'd solve the problem real quick...

You're just mad because Americans are allowed to hate niggers. In Britain, all you're allowed to do is offer your white women to them as a cock tribute.

LOL yeah right. Detroit has negro sympathetic judges who will put you in jail for years if you did that.

Look at the /k guys that went to a BLM rally with signs, then when the BLM monkeys chimped out and were going to "Beat their asses" and they fired on them, the /k tards got 15 years.

>Britcucks can't freely express themselves
>Britcucks can't defend themselves when niggers chimp out
What a laughably cucked country.
Now bin that knife!

It's not though. In detroit you'll be tried for attempting to incite a riot, hate speech for the purpose of creating a riot, and about eighty other charges.

same charges that apply to shouting fire in a movie theater, basically.

Yeah, free speech is a bummer, Liam.

Kys

this shit is a successful appeal waiting to happen. disgraceful courtroom. the idea that words remove your right to defend yourself is a dangerously stupid precedent. especially since he attempted to flee.

In America, it's literally legal for a president to order a missile strike on a sovereign country with only a laughably false story to justify it. Our uncivilized, unrepentant, and untrustworthy politicians keep trying to kill people, that's why we keep our guns. Politicians would rather pick on Syria and Libya rather than tangle with Joe America.

1. This case wasn't in Detroit, the boys would've been murdered and swept under the rug if it were

2. Everyone learns in CPL class that if you ever shoot someone, even in self-defense, you are certainly going to court and better have a good reason for doing so. They had no business intentionally putting themselves in danger and we're full-aware of the situation. They had preconceived notions and hate for blacks, and as righteous as that may have been, he got what he deserved.

>In Britain you have to be a muslim to work in the government.

What a tremendously progressive country.