EU GUN BAN

So it's definitive now. We will lose our guns fellow Swissbros.

>consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2017/04/25-control-acquisition-possession-weapons/

TL;DR

>Some dangerous semi-automatic firearms have now been added to category A and are therefore prohibited for civilian use. This is the case for short semi-automatic firearms with loading devices over 20 rounds and long semi-automatic firearms with loading devices over 10 rounds. Similarly, long firearms that can be easily concealed, for example by means of a folding or telescopic stock, are also now prohibited.

Anti-gunners around Europe are now rejoicing and happy that gun laws are going to get further restricted. Even Switzerland will have to bend the fucking knee.

Our gun culture will be dead in less than 2 years.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time to buy some more funs I guess.

That's throwing money into the toilet.

Austria will just say "fuck the EU" like they did with unconstitutional internet surveillance.
But yes, Switzerland will sign away their rights any time if it means getting mountain shekels.

Why would EU measures apply to you?

Why not shoot at them?

I just want a 40mm grenade launcher and its ammunition without the tax stamps and paperwork not a 37mm signalling device that can't shoot the fun stuff.

You will bend the knee as well. But yes you are right, you can't imagine the amount of people here in Switzerland that are claiming that we should just do whatever the EU orders us to do in fear of angering them.

Because Schengen

They want free influx of niggers and Albanians into their country, that's why they are in Schengen and mimic every BS the EU comes up with.

No way to get out of it?

I thought you Swiss weren't complete cucks. Meanwhile I'll go buy some more assault rifles.

Saying "no", like we did with the unwarranted internet surveillance. But that means being ready to lose mountain shekels, which Swiss are not.

Leaving Schengen would do it, but that won't happen.

Isn't there a political movement in Switzerland that could get you out?

Tons actually.

Right now the main right wing party and various pro-gun lobbies are waiting to see what the government will do about this.

The first steps will be to pressure the government to renegotiate with the EU, but if all fails they are ready to start a referendum to leave Schengen.

This guy has the right fucking idea what else would they be used for?

Oh boy, now Achmed can't get a gun to shoot up a mall because semi-auto weapons are illegal now, just like how he can't rape anyone because rape is illegal!

Shoot them when they come to take them away.

Europeans are completely happy with this decision.

Here's a commentary from one guy related to this news:

>Meh, I don't believe in banning all guns but I am not about to lose my mind over semi-automatics getting banned.

>I cry for your plight. Owning an item designed to maim and injure should be the fundamental right of every European.

>Seriously, present me one good argument why semi's should be legal. What is the purpose of having it? It's not for sport. It's not for protection. The purpose of a semi is to kill people. Knifes aren't just for killing people. Guns, and especially semi's, are.
I'm disappointed to see so many people speaking out in favor of having fucking semi-automatic weapons. I'm glad the EU is trying to restrict access to these weapons.
>And especially the Swiss being so butthurt is laughable. You're not part of the EU. This is what happens when you think you can do whatever you want on your mountain top. The world moves on, and you have no power to change anything about it. Accept it or don't, it doesn't matter. You chose for this yourselves, now sit with the consequences.

MOTHERFUCKERS, REEEEEEEEE

there will be a referendum and we will cut the bilaterals. enough is enough and the cucked federal council will learn that the will of the people is law and not some european faglord.

Swissxit

Come on now, do you actually believe that will happen?

yes

This is why I don't get too upset over the migrant crisis ruining Europe. Smug motherfuckers had it coming. Best of luck against the Islamic horde swissbro.

By the looks of the commentaries all over Swiss stuff and on Reddit it sounds the opposite.

>Reddit
there is your problem

lol swisscucks not donig anything about it

neutral faggots

Swiss is one of the FREEST MARKETS IN THE WORLD

Don't let the EU cuck you Swissbros.

Thank fuck you depegged your currency from the euro in 2015.

You don't need those motherfuckers.

>tfw private healthcare works and switzerland is the best example of it working

The biggest cuck is the cuck who cucks himself without need. And Swiss are exactly that.

How are Swiss cucks?
They have more of a free market than you do.

Come on... Rape isn't something you buy

>cutting the bilaterals
>over Schengen
Won't happen and won't be necessary. Schengen has no guillotine clause, so we can get out of that without losing any other treaties.

Feels pretty good. Now people can watch you guys get shot and stabbed by muzzies while unironically trumpeting your shit laws

well even better then. schengen cant end soon enough.

They are total cucks, you can't even stream movies from k*no.to without going to prison there.

What the fuck are you talking about ? How can i be happy about it ? Well i can't really be mad either cause we can't even buy a hand gun, or an airsoft... we can't even have baton, or peper spray... Here in Belgium the victims are more punished than the criminals.

>Even Switzerland will have to bend the fucking knee.
Whyy

What? It's the opposite. Streaming movies is legal here.

But can we still sleep with Fass90 under our pillow ?

>rape isn't something you can buy
Do you even an-cap bro?

>Its not for protection. The purpose of a semi is to kill people.
What did he mean by this?

>Switzerland
>Part of the EU

You can't choose both

>But can we still sleep with Fass90 under our pillow ?

They are gonna fuck us further in about 2-3 years.

This is all about the slippery slope right now.

I disagree. If the EU wasn't trying to add bullshit other stuff to it, Schengen would be great.

>EU bureaucrats will be dead in less than 2 years.
fify
Just press the fact that you are neutral when they bother you.

That's the problem with a multi cultural entity you can't please everyone...

yes sure. all those gypsies, niggers and other poor shits pouring in from everywhere and we cant do shit. wow so great.

So you can keep your Russian anti-tank rifles?

Fuck the EU. It's sad that they want to mess up Switzerland's gun laws, after fucking up everything in the union.

Well, maybe I mixed you up with Germany, sorry about that.

I thought Swissbros are all effectively army reservists and that sweet Sig rifle you keep at home is issued by the government?

Schengen isn't the problem, the treaty on the free movement of people is. There's literally nothing wrong with allowing free travel if you're still allowed to restrict permissions to settle and work.

>allowed to restrict permissions to settle and work.
yes if... how did that work out?

Duh, guns are used to shoot the weapon out of the bad guys hands. Why would you ever shoot to kill?

If Switzerland leaves shengen I'm on the next fucking plane over there

Can't Switzerland get around this because every citizen who owns a gun like this is an army reserve technically?

>implying they aren't full

Not happening buddy

Oh right

I stand by what I said. Getting rid of Schengen won't solve anything since EU citizens can still freely work and settle here. Getting rid of just the treaty for the free movement of people would solve it.

>eurocucks
Russians can stream & download movies legally. I could even upload a movie to a social network and post it in my feed and nobody would ever take me to court for that.

There's more than enough providers of free media despite only consuming being legal here (among other reasons because of countries with laws like yours, so thanks for that), so I don't really care that I'm not allowed to upload myself.

Based Austria asked themselves why they would exert force against their own people to protect the "rights" of some Jews in Hollywood.
They came to the conclusion there is no sane reason to do that.

You have my sympathies.

If they do go forward with the ban do not let them take your guns. No one has ever successfully invaded Switzerland and no one ever will so long as you stay armed and prepared. Good luck and god speed from beyond the pond.

Semis are for killing people, automatics are for tickle fights.

Member when Gaddafi wanted to Jihad Switzerland.
Member when EU wanted to cuck us ? European Union must go. Frexit/Italexit by the end of the year, thank you.

Yeah, good for you guys. But many other countries in the West aren't that free. I can't imagine going to jail for watching a movie on the Internet. Hell, I have never in my life paid for a videogame, it's all in the torrents.

>gun ban
what will European Union do?

Come with comissars and politicians door to door to get them?

Oh, I agree. I despise the EU as much as the next patriot.

it wont happen, there will be referendum, swiss will say no and eu will suck dick, end of story.

a majority of european have nothing to gain/ lose (already anti-gun in their respective countries)
so ofc they're happy

>ban guns
>allows mudslimes to shit on people
>vocal shitlords are happy about it

>videogames
We are cucked in that regard. Downloading media for private use is only legal as long as it isn't software.

>Gun-owning Swiss don't commit crimes
>Muslims try killing everyone
>BAN GUN-OWNING SWISS

Looks like they don't want you to be able to defend yourselves.

Swiss said YES to keeping casual criminals who routinely break the law in the country, though. As long as it's only minor crimes like speeding, theft, rape or assault.

2nd/ 3rd world high five
where copyrights and patents are suggestions

Who cares if cucks are angered? I thought you are better than this Swiss bros.

Didn't Czechien plan to put a right to bear arms into their constitution?
What happened to that?

This. I simply don't get how anyone allows or entertains this logic.

It's fucking blatant coercion of the actual Swiss people and taking away their "power".

When it's the fucking muslims shitting up the Europe with pistols or bootleg AKs

SWITZERLAND IS NOT IN THE EU YOU FUCKING RETARD

This is why Russia is hated by the entire Western world now. We chose not to obey the degenerate policies enforced on us, hence blaming us of everything and sanctioning. Don't give up your rights Swissbros, you're holding them by the balls while you have their cash in your banks.

I completely agree.

The settlement rule has nothing to do with free trade, which is all the EU should be about.

Without forcing rich countries to take in hordes of poor Europeans and give them welfare not so many people would be against the EU.
The EU has shot itself in the foot and will collapse because of their own stupidity.

>minor crimes
>rape
Is this what Europe has come to now??

They chose the Austrian option, got shiftfaced af and forgot about it.

Yes. Rape is not even a crime in Germany, they recently set a guy (Turk drug dealer) free without punishment, who horribly mistreated and raped a girl for four hours.

>switzerland is not part of the EU
>gun ban affects EU

why, exactly, are you bitching about something that doesn't apparently affect you?

It's a change of the Schengen treaty, so it will hit us too.

It does, they implemented every shitty EU law so far, more than Austria. Partially they even made it worse (e.g. instead of just banning light bulbs they also banned laundry driers that aren't energy efficient).

Just buy them illegally like we do in Canada. "Banned" guns are just as easy to find here as banned weed and half the time you can get both at the same place. Cops unless you're dealing with some big city cops usually don't fuck with some random guys guns or weed because really they cops are just there for the paycheck, it's more profitable and easier to just give people speeding tickets and really they don't want to be arsed to track down people who own guns several orders of magnitude more powerful than the ones that have regular access to who aren't doing anything and who could potentially do something crazy when under police presence.

wow i sure do love this trading bloc

nice trading bloc you've got there juncker

I don't understand why Euros hate guns, especially the ones that rag on America for letting you purchase a plethora of weapons.

>they recently set a guy (Turk drug dealer) free without punishment, who horribly mistreated and raped a girl for four hours.
Source? This makes me more sad than terrorist attacks, that we've accepted such uncivilised behavior as 'minor'.

>Rape is not even a crime in Germany
Don't exaggerate shit, it doesn't help.

Virtue signaling.

Basically they want to appear civilized and morally superior.

I didn't believe anyone wanted white genocide before Sup Forums. Although I think it's cultural - we're more independent and rational so we're harder to control. If they can flood our countries with ant-cultures, including Muslims, they win. Obviously they push whites to race mix because they children can be grouped into tribes like "hapas" too.

So it's deliberate.

>Source?
Can you read Kraut? It's only "of local interest" for obvious reasons.
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
>no punishment for what other people would perceive as crime
>"not a crime" is a horrible exageration
Well it is. It's only not a crime if you are a NOT Köterrasse.

Can't the Swiss citizens propose bills themselves if they can get enough signatures?

This makes me sad ;(

Yes. 100k signatures to get a vote on a proposal, 50k to get a vote about rejecting something.