gizmodo.com/that-photo-of-bill-nye-talking-about-gender-is-complete-1794696513
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't. Engineers are all faggots.

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

Okay Pierre why don't you go eat some frog legs

"Engineers are faggots"
>Types this on a machine made by engineers

Behold, the fall of western civilization. The end is Nye!

Sorry guys, engineers truly love to gobble that dick. Physics and mathematics is where it's at.

The old Bill Nye was a Disney automaton, he never really existed.

>Engineering doesn't require aptitude in both Physics and Mathematics
>nigga

First pic is fake, btw. You'd have to be a dumbass to fall for this

I am NOT being blackmailed by bloodthirsty pedos damit!

I actually supported Bill Nye, even during his global warming shenanigans.

Then I saw THAT skit...and it was literally like the day I found out religion was a lie. I look back at all the Bill Nye interviews with stricken emotion and wonder how I didn't see his degeneracy before.

the top pic is a misquote

Bill Nye the Shill guy

Wait.. Are u tryina say global warming is man made.. You have been taking the Right's Blue pill. Im a republican and even i know global warming is an issue

>engineers
>Anywhere near actual mathematics.

He was paid by Disney in that first frame...

>All those butthurt STEM dweeb replies.

Comedy gold buddy. And yes I agree, ALL engineers are massive faggots.

That's Netherland's flag :/

He got 9 degrees, 3 patents and dick and sperm on Mars.
At this point he has elected to become le ebin troll.

Oh and this was all before you were born.
Welcome to pre 9/11 knowledge, please punch a dancing Israeli into the Hudson.

>not watching beakman's world

The old Bill Nye hadn't been caught downloading CP

That top pick isn't real. Show me what episode he said that in or stfu and stop spreading fake news.

This guy has all the markings of a pedophile. At this point i would be surprised if he wasn't a pedophile.

Bill nye became irrelevant after the show ended and then a fucktard named Ken ham decided to debate him in which Bill won which brought him back in the spotlight.

Now the Jews at netflix decided to give Bill a show paying him out the shekels and now all his new show is liberal propaganda.

*Electrical engineers

gizmodo.com/that-photo-of-bill-nye-talking-about-gender-is-complete-1794696513

He started being an edgy faggot for the hipster crowd and the fame went to his head. Him doing youtube vids and pandering to libtard fedoras was a terrible mistake.

Also he might secretly be buttfucking Black Science Man which would explain a lot.

True dat. If anything, old disney was probably holding him back.

First of all your OP image is fake. I know own this is /pol but let's not be completely fucking incorrect.

you mean the young Bill Nye

>What happened to bill nye?

science

>being a reddit-tier retard in every which way
You deserve to suffer.

The top image is fake, but the bottom one isn't, and the top one being fake doesn't make the bottom pic any less cringeworthy or retarded. youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

>What happened to bill nye?
he never was a scientists.

he always was a media shill

he does what he's paid to do

you're one of the bluepilled cucks believing that bill is doing it against his will.

he is no scientist you retard

>I miss the old bill nye...

There was no such thing as "the old Bill Nye"

Bill Nye was a washed up comedian that worked for PBS and was always an extreme Libtard.

try again after you actually invent somethin nigga

B-BUT MUH NOSTALGIA OF WACKY ZANY BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!!!! MEMBER THE 90'S? REMEMBER IT!?!!??!

Degrasse Tyson is actually surprisingly redpilled, watch his conversations with Sam Harris on Islam

Straight from the soul bill nye

Bill Nye "My Wife's a Guy".

COOL RANCH MOTHER FUCKER DO YOU EAT IT?

>then a fucktard named Ken ham decided to debate him in which Bill won which brought him back in the spotlight.

He got back in the spotlight well before this. One of the things that fuel his recognition is nostalgia. People who grew up in the 90's remember his RANDOM XD show about elementary school science and then assume he's some type of god due to pure nostalgia.

Also Bill thrives on fringe nuts like Ken Ham. I mean for fuck sakes Bill wants to debate flat earthers soon. Yet he'll never debate credible individuals, he almost always debates conspiracy fucktards.