Anyone else envious of these guys? If they one day give in to mass immigration...

Anyone else envious of these guys? If they one day give in to mass immigration, they have a nation of one billion chinks who look just like them at their disposal

>If they one day give in to mass immigration, they have a nation of one billion chinks who look just like them at their disposal

Wrong, they will have millions of SEAniggers flooding into their country. The same could be said for every East Asian country except Mongolia if they were subjected to open borders.

China might even have it worse because it borders some Islamic countries. On the bright side Pakis won't be going to UK anymore if that happens.

Are you joking?

Japanese are actually more unnerved by Korean and Chinese immigrants precisely because they aren't easily distinguished physically. They can infiltrate more easily.

Whites and especially blacks on the other hand are essentially harmless, like exotic orangutangs. There are so few of them that they can easily be deported at will and present no demographic threat to Japanese ethnic homogeneity.

>SEAniggers

sure as fuck beats mudslimes, niggers and spics, at least

there are more unnerved by you two going in and chanting
>WE WUZ

Nigga, South Korea has lower fertility rate than Japan and is now just as rich as the Japanese. Ain't nobody from South Korea immigrate to Japan.

I can make a better case, Japs are more likely move to S. Korea because the economy of South Korea is better than Japs.

The day the chinks start to look into Japan, it wouldn't be immigration but invasion.

Luckily for them, Japan doesn't have natural resources

I like their localized economy. Looks comfy as fuck.

Worry about your own problems. You have too many to be talking about other countries

They're in recession for more than twenty years.

Not a good economy

>weeb op thinks japan is still in the 80s

Wrong, Japanese don't have friends in this part of the world. The chinese are fucking monsters, dirty, disrespectful and loud shits.
There is bad blood with Korea since Hideyoshi. Koreans are thought in school to resent Japanese people.
Japanese even hate Okinawa people, and Okinawa doesn't even identify itself like japanese.
Japanese people only like Japanese, but if they have to choose, they would take europeans over any seanigger. Specially Holland gaijin, they are cool since forever.

And because of that they have only local megacorps and businesses. Imagine a country filled with businesses targeting only its own country. Pricey but Comfy.

Get out, shill

How accurate is he western portrayal of japanese society? E.g. Salaryman, virgins, hikkis

>like local business
>Get called a shill

Found the Jew

Most immigration from Japan would be from China and some SE asian countries.
Which is a lot better than niggers + muslims

I would prefer, however, that Japan stays japanese.

*Immigration to Japan

So-so. Super hero salaryman actually works his ass off, but a lot are really happy while doing it. Some of them just burn, but not that many. Important difference with the western world: Here, you can go to a 7-11 at 4 AM, and the cashier would not only treat you well, he will do his work perfectly and with pride. If you try to tip a waiter, he will get angry because he has a salary and will take it like a sign of contempt.
People really fuck here no matter what everyone else thinks. You see plenty of couples everywhere. It's just that nobody wants to have kids for various reasons. Problem is that there are 140 million of people in a tiny island and 1/3 of them have more than 65 years.
Hikkis are real, but also minorities. School preaseaure really is too high, suicides are higher when it's time to go back to school.

Why did you take Indonesia though, we were oppressing them nice and smoothly

How big is anime culture amongst youths? I see billboards with anime on them

So not that much different from us then.
On a second thought we might actually be worse than you guys

Oil

tbf if they haven't poked Chiang China and Japan would have probably been able to divide the entire East+Southeast Asia among themselves

This is really interesting can you tell us more?

Maybe about average monthly expenses, home ownership and how common illegal drugs are?

Nice bait, matey. Both Koreas are shitholes and the Koreans are autistics crazies.

Just go to thailand you yellow fever having degenerate. If you want to shit up a country then at least do it to a country thats already shit

Anime is 100% mainstream in the country. A gillet ad has a razorblade transforming into a mech. The new shinkansen is advertised as a transforming mech train. Anything you see has a small anime mascot/girl. But it's mainstream like the simpson or something like that. Most people don't give a shit about it. People who consume anime in an obsesive way like weaboos are also seen like lowlifes, specially if their passion makes them not contribute to society.
Ads with anime is like ads with hollywood stars, it's style

You are even more cucked by USA than us, and you have all that feminist problem that we don't have...so yeah...

It's not that expesinve for foreigners as they say. If you are smart, you can eat a very good meal for 5 dollars. Meat and fruit is expensive, other things not so much. Salary is low for old people, retirement is not enough, so old people continue trying to work after retirement, and if they don't have family to help, they end up in a bad situation. No one here dies of hunger, but you can end up on the street.
Home depends on where you are. Tokyo is really expensive and owning is impossible. Most houses are kind of small for gaijin, but space use is more effective (in a design way).
Drug law is really hard because it was imposed by USA after ww2, so politics is the same. You can get 5 years for 1 marihuana cigar. Korean Yakuza sells anyway so it's possible but risky.
People here take lab made drugs that replicate effects of other things. They can't fight it effectively because they are made with legal substances but are addictive and harmful, really harmful. They say that in Hokkaido there are fields of wild marihuana but I don't know if it's true.

That reminds me, does nippo have more of a collective political mind? How are the parties balanced over there?

how so you have k-pop

I can see how you would jump to those conclusions, but i am actually just interested in the statistics from an objective perspective.

>feminist problem
which will be gone when the war begins
war is ultimate redpill

Fun fact: If you mash every single k-pop music in existence together you'll find out that they all sound the same

>it's not me being a cunt! everyone else is a cunt!
Calm down 11

FREE RYUKYU
FREE AINU

Is the legal system as streamline and cold hearted as you would expect with such a dense population?

And last question. Where do you see your country in 10 years?

People vote representatives like senators and senators vote for a prime minister. Emperor doesn't have political power, he oversees rituals and culture. Young people are ignorant historically, a lot of gaijins obsessed with Japan know more about japanese history than young people here, but everyone is kind of informed about politics if they are not hikikomori. Political difference is between old and young people.
There are some parties, but LDP has been in power since the fifties. Most people love Abe

>Most people love Abe
really? even after his wife embezzling the shit outta the tax pool?

is abe conservative and against immigration and pro tradition?
btw his name means monkey in danish which makes me laugh every time

There are harsh penalties, but police tends to give warnings before taking you in. It's the culture that is different. You can leave your bike in the middle of Tokyo with no chain on for a week and no one will take it. Why would you take something that is not yours? simple as that.
There is constant moral campaigns. Everywhere you go you see things that tell you how you should behave and what are good morals and that you should try not to bother anyone else. Group of kids of 7 and 8 go to school alone and come back alone and are respectful and nothing happens to them. If a crime happens, 95% chance it was a foreigner.
I don't know, in 10 years maybe half of the population would be over working age. Birth is reversing, but not fast enough. Either a really high tech breakthrough in automation is done, or more foreigners will come, and Japan will stop being Japan.
Also, maybe it doesn't matter, maybe there will be no world in 10 years.

He is the Prime Minister, he should be much worse for people to hate him. Respect first. Homeless people here don't hate Japan or Abe.

Japan is too eager to prove itself

better let adults handle business ;^)

Abe is becoming more pro tradition. Many talks about not loosing the japanese identity and spirit. People here are just understanding how to be part of the modern world and still be Japanese. It was very confusing for many generations since Meiji Emperor.
No one is pro immigration, but some people think we have no choice anymore. Too many old people, not enough time to reverse the trend

>being this much cucked
no wonder everyone else deem you a Rich North Korea
you forgot how to get angry
no one takes anyone seriously who doesn't get angry at things ought to get angry about

You should take in North Korean refugees
Become East Korea

Lower house prices? It might not help that much but still

there is always a choice

bursting the real estate bubble will spell certain doom to countries like Japan and SK

SEAniggers are basically all three of those put into a blender.

Maybe you are right, but we are the only first world country that has managed to be part of the first world, retain a nation spirit, have a good economy, and confuse the jews all at the same time.
Even so, maybe it's time for the japanese people to get angry again, I don't know. Japanese anger is really ugly and cruel

I hope in my next life, if that's possible, to be born as a Japanese qt.

Okinawan girls hotter

>only first world country that has managed to be part of the first world, retain a nation spirit, have a good economy, and confuse the jews all at the same time.
>only first world country
SK are about to eclipse you in almost every way
Once they successfully handle NK collapse, you're gonna be 100% deprecated
Your country as a whole is pretty much a frog that doesn't realize he's being boiled right now

>maybe it's time for the japanese people to get angry again
damn right it is

>Japanese anger is really ugly and cruel
that goes for anyone really

Kys Ivan, Korea is rich.

>maybe it's time for the japanese people to get angry again, I don't know. Japanese anger is really ugly and cruel

but why? you would need your citizens to abandon their comfy 1st world lives and regress to becoming expendables for the state again

you've got it fairly good right now, you just have to look past your insularity imho, there are immense numbers of female weaboos from western nations

That would be fine.

>western female weeaboos
>fertile with good genes and/or good social standing
pick one

But who are you going to take it out on? The Indonesians? Pinoys? Viets?

I dunno, plenty of busty babes I've seen do want to learn korean or japanese, with some chinese here and there

the zainichi gooks, the burakumin, the ainu, and the okinawan
some of them are already venting

maybe the ones that can afford coming to singapore, sure

urajew

>If they one day give in to mass immigration, they have a nation of one billion chinks who look just like them at their disposal