How much money do I need to survive in USA? Where should I look for the flat? I know NYC and LA are expensive...

How much money do I need to survive in USA? Where should I look for the flat? I know NYC and LA are expensive. Where is the sweet spot? What jobs are considered hot in the States right now? Will I get free shit if I register as a ppolish refufee?

Try the gutter, faggot.

Well the cheapest place to live is in florida, but there aren't many high end jobs, West Virginia is cheep too but mostly they work the coal mines. Do you have a Polish college education or no user? Cuz that affects a ton.

Fuck off. We're full.

Depends, which state do you want to live in?

If you don't have a college degree, you'll be a janitor

to live comfortably? probably around $2k/month depending on location

>How much money do I need to survive in USA?
Depends on where you move to.
> Where should I look for the flat? I know NYC and LA are expensive. Where is the sweet spot?
Anywhere that isn't controlled by democrats.
>What jobs are considered hot in the States right now?
STEM and trades
>Will I get free shit if I register as a ppolish refufee?
No white people don't qualify for gibs

Get a trade in Detroit, expense of living isn't to high and the city is rebuilding fast. I'm an electrician there and it's one of the highest paying areas for my field in the country

People give Poles shit about being plumbers, but you could actually make solid money with a trade like that over here.

What kind of visa do you have?

thought so
fuck off

Florida is one of the cheaper places to live. Problem is there are a lot of Cubans, but they're not that bad, compared to Ricans and mexicunts. If you have a trade skill work is ez to find. Or you can get a retail job at Publix, which is one of the best retail companies out there. It was one of the best jobs I had and was a stepping stone to better things. Good luck polish bro

t. South African Immigrant

Are you one of those polish brides?

Move to Texas. I'd even shelter you until you sort yourself out.

35k yearly at a minimum.

Depends on your skin color. We only accept white people. If you're not white, stay the fuck in Europe motherfucker.

user, you are one of the kindest I've ever seen on my short time on this board.

Keep it up, please.

If you want to live somewhere cheap, the best bet is down south. Our cost of living is so much less down here and jobs are pretty good right now

It depends. If you can deal with bad weather, the midwest would be a great place. It's low key, there's normally a metropolitan area within an hour's drive, it's mostly white, and cheap.

If you're trying to live in a city on the coast, you're fucked if you don't have a few years of work experience under your belt. I know people making six figures who have roommates because they can't afford to have their own place.

>and jobs are pretty good right now
I'm sure they are bud :^)

I'm busy but this is my baby.

And still making more money than a doctor in Poland.

Fuck off, we're full.

You wouldn't live past the first night, remember, there is ALOT of land to bury a body in Texas.

*pukes*

Nice white paste
Nice cooked pizza dough

Bro, do you have any mechanic (vehicle) skills? We need about 24 mechanic/diesel mechanics and salary starts @$52k here in near a port in San Pedro SoCal.

Not full enough, Princess Ivanka is going to beg daddy Trump to let a bunch of Syrian refugees in :^)

Do at least live in a safe area?
[Forgive my ignorance from a SoCal dude]

If your a girl you can be a prostitue here in Mexico. Most yuropoor women end up selling their selfs here for like $150 usd which is pretty cheap imo, i dont know why they do it. So you should sell yourself in the US for more money.

whites are allowed

Are you polish girl? If you are polish girl you are to live with me for free. I love you long time.

BUT DADDY THEY MAKE FUN OF ME AT THE PARTIES!!!! JUST LET IN THE BROWN PEOPLE SO I CAN BE POPULAR, DADDY!!!

Cleveland has a large population of recent immigrants from Eastern Europe and a very low cost of living. Wages a higher than in the south too, but less than on the coasts.

At my last job, (in Cleveland) the Accounting department was basically a mix of the Warsaw Pact. Russians, Bosnians, Ukranians, Armenians and others.