www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794690405
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If awoovement is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.

AWOO~

How red is Acosta's ass right now?

***TODAY'S SCHEDULE***

***THURSDAY SCHEDULE***

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-thursday-1794690405

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then welcome President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Macri. The President will then have a working luncheon with President Macri. In the afternoon, the President will sign a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security. The President will then depart the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs to give remarks and sign an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection. Later in the afternoon, the President will return to the White House.

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

11:20AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Mauricio Macri and Mrs. Macri of Argentina

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Macri

>ON CAMERA AROUND 11:20

11:45AM THE PRESIDENT has a working luncheon with President Macri

2:00PM THE PRESIDENT signs a Memorandum on Aluminum Imports and Threats to National Security

4:20PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to the Department of Veterans Affairs

4:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection

5:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs the Department of Veterans Affairs en route to the White House

***Briefing Schedule***

1:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

SPICING AT 1PM

...!

FLYNN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT TRUMP HIRES CROOKS AND FILLS THE SWAMP

AWOO

Who /lunchtime/ here?

>no April
0/10 won't save

What wrong now, roosya?

> AWOO
What was the purpose of you saying that out of context? Are you retarded?

SAVE THIS AWOOOO

>4:45PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks and signs an Executive Order on Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection

So Assange is safe?

Is this gonna be a loli edition?

>Fill the Swamp!
>Fill the Swamp!
>Fill the Swamp!

remember when we all used to chant this at Trump rallies? Now he's actually doing it, the madman! So glad I voted for this racist cheeto. I am a happy 'pede.

He is out of mayonez.

I'm hungry

he will be suffering from the spicy butthole all day

Why is Flynn getting paid for appearing on RT a big deal?

Yo

Awooo

ravioli ravioli

It isn't. The media just has no material.

Because russia

The Awwo Air Force Rescue is on the way.

West coast reporting in.

A poor attempt at subverting our memes. If we're such losers, why spend all day trying to shout us down and demoralize us?

this is awoo country

What's the point of this? What do you hope to accomplish?

man, i kinda want to see that pic

Sorry lad. Go get some blins or something.

I think it was the antifa chick who got punched

That was a Moldylocks pic. Nothin lost.

it's a futile attempt to soothe the butthurt he still feels from election night

>muh illegal narrative
gotta feed that 24/7 news cycle somehow

It is state-owned media, so receiving payment from them receiving payment from the Russian government, in a way.

thanks anons, you're good men

Sanctuary city / state has to create a special task force to deal with a gang mostly made up of illegal aliens - liberal logic

Has anyone bothered explaining how getting aired on Russian media publicly is bad, but Hillary receiving millions from Qatar and Saudi Arabia was a-okay?

Medvedev has his own Girls troupe...

Why doesn't have Trump have these?

Why is Russia so far ahead of us in every aspect?

>It is state-owned media, so receiving payment from them receiving payment from the Russian government, in a way.

He actually got paid by some speaker's bureau he did speeches for.

>when shills are here screeching about how Trump is losing but you remember how he beat MADAM PRESIDENT and things could be a lot worse

That's pretty racist. We need a judge in here to rule this unit unconstitutional.

I gotta say, the whole "it's obama's fault for granting him a security clearance in the first place, our only mistake was trusting the obama admin to actually do their job" angle is pretty righteous

I'm sure leftists get paid by the BBC and CBC all the time.

How short sighted are you?
See

I think it's specifically for the VA hospitals, also Assange is not a "whistleblower" because he didn't work for the US government. Snowden could be argued is a whistleblower though

>If I can't renegotiate a good deal for the United States with Mexico and Canada, I will terminate NAFTA. [telling reporters when with President Macri from Argentina]

Haters BTFO. Trump's still Trump.

AWOOOOOMENT

It's an excellent use of frame. They can either drop the storyline, lie about it (which Spicer will rip them on), or start looking into Obama administration ties to Russia.

Reminder that all Awoo permits expire tomorrow at midnight mst

the fuck that memeball is retarded.

Nobody is arguing that an unborn baby isn't alive what a crock of shit.

The claim is that money originated from RT affiliates and ended up with Flynn, actual facts and details are sparse.

They do but those states are a good bit different.

They are kosher with gulf states because the gulf states do tons of international business and have far more hard currency.

>CAST YOUR MIGHT
>dododododedododo
>CAST YOUR MIGHT

Fuck off negro, i didn't bother to actually read your post before I responded to the people bitching you out, go soak your booty in a warm bath for eight years while you get over the spanking you got on election night

Silly goy, of course a woman receiving money is alright, that's what women are for. Now, give me your shekels, you racist misogynistic pig.

You're joking, right?

Ha, I remember being optimistic like that. They're gonna run with "Trump the Russian" until they're told to stop. They will outright lie to support this story.

>taking a human life is always wrong
>unless you're it's mother

SHALL

Why isn't there more discussion on blaming Obama for Flynn?

King Nigger is still a nigger and has used the same nigger logic. Anything that was good he did, anything bad that happened he din du nuffin, it was somebody else that happened to work in his Administration

I thought the 4D chess behind the Syria strike was to end the Russian narrative once and for all?

How's the press briefing going?

Where were you when Bernie Sanders has been cucked again.
>Winning enthusiasm in the primaries.
>Allow democrat establishment to steal the nomination from you.
>Demand your endorsement for Hillary Clinton.
>She loses
>Democrats blame you for not giving enough support.
>Democrats accuse you of being a Russian agent
>Democrats accuse you of being a Trump plant.

>Going on BBC means you're aligned with Westminster

Go eat your pickles and onions, Russia.

People here don't really much care about Flynn, in all honesty. Not particularly important.

it's over, spice level was medium overall with moments of "fire" level spicing

Seems like you didn't bother to read any of the other posts either. The point was you should expect to see some sort of comment that the left will spew once the 100 day mark hits. Just trying to get the AWOO army ready. Fuck you for not into irony.

How long are they gonna beat that dead horse about Russia?
We're getting close to year now since they've been trying to push that narrative

The question is whether or not National security guys think payments are in return for something or not. Not my claim.

They're going to their grave with this story. No hint of proof, only the dim hope that continuing to circulate the story will somehow energize their base enough to win in 2018. It's all they have.

MS-13 were radicalized because of our gangphobia. We need to ban gangphobic hate speech now!

Jim Acosta got BTFO by Spice Daddy

The fire level was when Acosta got spiced right?

lol keep talking stupid, everyone can see through you and you're only making yourself look worse

with jews you lose

The N.S.A being a foreign agent and going to prison isn't important?

Holy shit

Is Bernie sanders the Anthony burch of Sup Forums?

Moar

its the Soviet Purges all over again, except this time they lost

Miss Universe ring a bell?

yeah

>CALM DOWN JIM
CALM DOWN JIM
>CALM DOWN JIM
CALM DOWN JIM
>CALM DOWN JIM
CALM DOWN JIM
>CALM DOWN JIM
CALM DOWN JIM

At this point, this is so strateically unsound that I'm wondering if they are controlled opposition

Stay blind then.

It almost did. This piece of Flynn news was the last gasp.

You're asking for too much user

Got anything else to say? Give me another (you), I dare you

tbqh the Flynn story is being played from the "Trump is incompetent!" angle these days, not the Russia one. "Was was your vetting poor?", "Are you satisfied with your background checks?", "Do you admit you missed something?", etc. were the questions in the briefing.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that there were accelerationists in the party that want it to fail spectacularly so it can be rebuilt.

>The N.S.A being a foreign agent and going to prison isn't important?
He is not going to prison, at least not yet. Nor is he in any position.

I personally don't buy that theory; I think he did it make neocons happy or fell for that white helm bullshit.

That being said, I will gladly accept more muh Russia in exchange for teaming up with Putin to bomb ISIS.

The Russia narrative will continue well into 2020. Screencap this.
They have nothing else going on for them: "sexist Trump" didn't stick, "antisemitic Trump" flopped, "backpedalling Trump" is a topic being anally raped on a daily basis.

He's really on the warpath to becoming greatest cuck ever.

>going to prison
>this is what Democrats actually believe