Penn State just put up "art" depicting a crucified Kek

Penn State just put up "art" depicting a crucified Kek.

phillymag.com/news/2017/04/27/crucified-frog-penn-state-abington/

Today August 27 2017 a date which will live in infamy Kek was suddenly and deliberately attacked by "artists" and leftists of Penn State.

Kek was at peace with that University and at the solicitation of Universities, His followers was still in conversation with the leftists looking toward the maintenance of constructive dialogue in Academia. Indeed, not long after Penn State had commenced their attack on Kek, they asserted their status as a safe space. While this reply is hostile to free speech it contained no threat or hint of war or attack.

It will be recorded that the time to set up the show at Penn State makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time Penn State has deliberately sought to deceive Kek by false statements and expressions of hope for constructive dialogue.

The attack today on Kek has caused minor damage to Kek's memetic warfare divisions. I regret to tell you that many Conservatives have been mocked. In addition attacks on Kek's Faithful have been reported across the internet from Twitter to Reddit.

Today the liberals also launched an attack at Berkeley.
March 4th Antifa forces pepper sprayed an old man.
January 20th libtard forces attacked the inauguration.
November 8th Communists attacked democracy.
For many months Shill forces have attacked Sup Forums.
And even now Antifa attacks a peaceful rally.

Liberals have therefore undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the country and internet. The facts of the last several months and today speak for themselves. The Faithful of Kek have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our nation.

As a fellow meme warrior I ask how can we better strike back at our enemies? We must always remember the character of the onslaught against us. . .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TKerWEQono
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are afraid and shaking

this only helps kek

>Jews kill Jesus
>Jews kill Pepe/Kek
What's the lesson Sup Forums?

>August 27, 2017
What did OP mean by this?

>haha stop trying to secure the existence of your people and a future for white children you're just being edgy lmao XD

they have probably already penetrated the site, and have active employees posting reverse reverse psychology. It was good knowing you frogs...

Kill the jews

It's a reference to Roosevelt's day of infamy speech.

They come here to shill, they leave red pilled.

Ha! That made me smile. The Jews will kill anyone raised to be a messiah because if anyone/anything (lookin at you Pepe) ever does, their religion is virtually done for and over. Fuck...maybe that's how we can end ((((them))))

Bad taxidermy is art?

Fuck. Imma put up my jackalope on Christy's

Nice
Look up "Great American Eclipse", and where it will be clearest.

KEK was actively fighting Satan last night here and maybe he will help here

Are you referring to St. Louis, Bowling Green, KY, or somewhere else...?

Do you guy know about Sept 22nd?

Kek died for our memes

HE DIED FOR OUR SINS. PRAISE HIM

Looks like the frogs are mindfucking them already. Clear sign we need to nurture their hive mind schizophrenia/paranoia and give them so much more symbols and memes to freak out about and demonize. Soon the media machine will clog with calling so much things Nazi, nothing will be Nazi anymore.

Pepe died for our sins.

Kek died for our sins

Praise Kek

Damn them to HELL!
i iz finna research who duh fug reezponsibel fo dis sheeeeeeit. Oh nigga itz on muthafucka. Broken up, layed off and drunk..... And Dey fux wid my Kek?
Ohhh helllll nahhhh cuhhhh!

long live Kek

I see neither edgy art nor anti-christian hate speech. it's nothing

Isnt lief fun? arent humans the most retarded fucking faggots you have ever seen?

what a time to be alive.

whens the ROYAL FLUSH, lads?

You obviously realise that kek is i deed an antichrist? Think about it. Only way for salvation is Jesus Christ

[Pic for Jews] and degenerates
>hey mistah! You smell stinky! You big poopoohead! Step inside heah inda showah! Bye bye mistah!

Jesus is kek's only tadpole.

HOW DO THEY NOT REALIZE THIS IS HILARIOUS TO US AND FURTHER SOLIDIFIES KEK AS A RELIGIOUS SYMBOL?!?!?!?!

Don't respond b/c how silly are they gonna look if they keep making "dead frog art"

kek has died...

kek is risen...

He will rise again

Praise Kek! He shall rise again even stronger!

Their religion was done for when God impregnated the Blessed Virgin, but they are a stiff necked people.

Ppl, don't forget Kek is from the underworld. He has blessed the warmemes, but don't get cought up in the veneration shit.

Where the fuck is this? At pennstate right now. I'll go there

Fuck NVM it's not on main campus

This is war!

PRAISE KEK
HE DIED FOR OUR SINS

youtube.com/watch?v=5TKerWEQono

Obligatory video, old too

>Frog crucified as Christ
Methinks Penn State is feeling left out of the battle. Probably next rumble is there.

Why should that be surprising, it is named after William Penn?

Eat a dick burger

Just want to point out that censorship of "anti-christian" artwork is against Christian belief because it's judging apostates.

We really should be incoporating the rain of frogs plague in to more memes. It's hilarious. Rain of pepes

Soooo is it racist if an artist does that w Mohammed?

Kek bleeds for our salvation!
Will you heed his call?

My soul belongs to jesus, but kek said he didnt like this, He said it was heresy to him.

Kek. These loons think equating Kek with any Abrahamic Religion would infuriate the true believers Kekekeke; although it is crystal clearly written all over it as to (((Who))) are behind the ärt conception".

But still, Kek is the Lord of Primaeval chaos and is akin more to Zep Tepi and Enuma Elish Sumerian template. These copy-pasta imitations in the vein of Bronze age sand-niggery ain't gonna do shit.

Kek isn't Jesus. Kek isn't even the god in the sense newfags and plebbit wants it to be. Meme for Kek is alright but

Kek is pure chaos only in the outward. He is ever-pervading, nothing is beyond his reach and he is beyond good and evil. He is the prime structure yet also the void that comes after destruction. Those who have eyes to read will quickly understand as where is this applied.

You are a strange one, Kek.

Kek doesn't want your soul. He just wants your memes.

whoa

Don't you think this is very good evidence that the alt-right and Kekian movement is an MOSSAD/CIA operation? The Jews hate Christianity. They're trying to encourage the alt-right to also hate Christianity by using Pepe to mock the icon of their faith: Jesus.

Wake up, Neo.

The art piece if a reference to the stupid retard Aleister Crowley. He once crucified a frog as a young man at university. Fucking histrionic personality disorder.

Wouldn't this be technically teaching that the Jews killed Pepe for making him a hate symbol?

Is this really not a symbol for feeling sympathy for Kek?

What did they mean by this?

Jew Zeus was not the only person crucified. It was a fairly common punishment for slaves and barbarians.

Kek died for our lulz.

Tri ps confirm KEKs glory!

Holy KEK, skullfuck thine enemies and then send them to Africa.

Taxidermy? Dude how big are the frogs in your state

KEK speaks!
SHADILAY!

How many people here actually, unironically believes in KEK? Because I do.

Kek is able to get digits in spite of an atrocity.

Praise kek!

desu

Well, they're obviously retarded because Kek will rise again and destroy their temple.

Kek shall rise again in 33 days. Look for the signs.

When will you guys stop pretending you actually believe in a bearded fairy in the sky?

Sometimes I forget parts of this board still unironically LARP Kekistani memetic warfare divisions and shit.

I actually got my BFA from Penn State. The Visual Arts kids are actually pretty retarded. And fucking weird, even by "Art Major" standards

Kek's prophet is here lads

KEK WILL GET HIS REEEEEEVENGE.
MARK MY FUCKING WORDS, THIS COMES FROM A FROGGY.

witnessed

Are... are we the Illuminati?

It's obviously a jab at the French for daring to rise up against terrorism.

>brings daily miracles and interesting numbers
>brings happenings
>brings bants
Honestly it beats the pants off any modern religion.

Pic is the 2nd best religion.

THIS YEAR KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER FOR MOLOCH

WE HAVE CROSSED INTO THE MOLOCHIVERSE AND THINGS CANNOT GET ANY BETTER!!

FUCK KEK.

Kek is a martyr.

It sure is a good thing you can't kill chaos.

false prophet! The bull cannot speak in double numerals.

SET was the Egyptian god of chaos you snivelling worthless mythlet.

Exactly.

I find the lack of effort... also faith in Kek, disturbing.

Kek died for our sins and will rise again confirmed.

Also, anybody remember that old Sup Forums thread that went viral about that guy who sent a frog to space? Really makes me think...

Oh you are so wrong little Frog Worshipper.

2017 is the year of MOLOCH. You should prostrate yourself before him and beg for his forgiveness - the coming years will not be kind to the nationalist mongrel scum of this board.

That's from the Ennead tho.

Kek is from the older Pantheon. The Edfu one.

they just legitimized our savior

Reminds me, someone should castrate that golden bull in new york with an angle grinder.

>T. Moloch poster.
Faggot.

kek be with you and double digits bless your days

KEK was likely not worshipped by anyone at all.

SETH was worshipped by actual Pharaohs and had a large priesthood.

>Molech was the Canaanite version of the Egyptian god Set. The god Set was a homosexual god of evil. He was worshipped during ceremonies that involved human sacrifice, cannibalism and homosexual orgies. As the god of destruction, he became the god of the Egyptian military. In ancient Rome, he was worshipped as the god Saturn by the Roman military (often with baptism by blood). Thus we see that Satan (Set, Saturn, Molech etc.) was worshipped by Solomon and his wives as he grew old and senile. This involved heterosexual sex orgies (Ashteroth), homosexual sex orgies (Baal, Set, Satan, Molech), human sacrifice (Molech) and even cannibalism (Set, Molech).

Isn't it time you praised the one true God?

>T. Cuck fapper.
Ftfy.

If you kill your enemies they win

Praise kek

you do know Jesus was basically a hippy kike right?

>Give into degeneracy, p-please?
Fyfy,

>Seth
>Set
I didn't know ancient kikes had lisps. Informative.