LIVE : MARINE LE PEN

HIGH ENERGY THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ21oPlBIRo

(ok I'm just asking for views since it's not even in english)

BREAK THAT VIEWERS COUNTER

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/tv/nyheter/live/live-tv-marine-le-pen-kampanjar-i-franska-nice/
nytimes.com/2017/04/25/world/europe/france-melenchon-macron-le-pen.html
francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-s-effrite-mais-reste-superieure-a-celle-de-marine-le-pen-selon-un-sondage_2164080.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N4Pl38k3DXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a bit laggy for me

won't load at all for me

"Here, Macron, here is your Islamic!"
"Backwards!!!"

notice she doesn't look french or european? looks like gypsy, tramp and thief trojan horse from bollywood... CIA non state actress..

marine can suck my cuck, and make me a sandwich

Do you think Fillon regrets paying his wife for nothing?

>live stream offline
Why is OP such a faggot?

he stole money but paid with his pride and carreer

fugg, it's working on French TV

expressen.se/tv/nyheter/live/live-tv-marine-le-pen-kampanjar-i-franska-nice/

Is this it?

Yes, yes it is. You missed the crowd singing the Marseillaise though

Well we can still watch this.

Reminder that Marcon is Hollande 2.0, an establishment banker, and a puppet of the Rothchilds

Yes, the rally is happening in Nice btw

what happened to the video

You can follow it on this link

>
I'm hoping for Le Pen from here. Make it so, pol.

Hey Frenchfags, whats the realistic aspects of your leftist voting for Le Pen over big banker establishment Marcon?

nytimes.com/2017/04/25/world/europe/france-melenchon-macron-le-pen.html

This is almost the exact thing that happened here with Bernie getting screwed over by the DNC and his supporters going after establishment Clinton

It's a very good speech so far. On air here.

francetvinfo.fr/elections/presidentielle/presidentielle-la-popularite-d-emmanuel-macron-s-effrite-mais-reste-superieure-a-celle-de-marine-le-pen-selon-un-sondage_2164080.html

>Hey Frenchfags, whats the realistic aspects of your leftist voting for Le Pen over big banker establishment Marcon?
Could be from 15% to up to 35 I'd say.
The goal is to have less macron voters than Lepen voters, even if there are many absentionists.
The same goes for the right wing conservative party.
If we achieve this, plus those who won't vote thinking the victory will be easy, Marine can win.

Shes in a Zionist though

>The goal is to have less macron voters than Lepen voters, even if there are many absentionists.

yeah, thats why I think its important to focus on Marcon being a banker, an establishment millionaire, and basically an "evil capitalist" to disuade people from voting for him.

I think the immigrant issue is moot at this point. Everyone that cares about that is already voting for her anyway, so youre doing nothing but preaching to the choir with that.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4Pl38k3DXw

video working

We don't care. Better to have those of the jews who despise (((globalists))) than to have islamic terrorists roaming around. French jews are among the more redpilled ones.
They don't push for immigration much, they don't like the supremacist jews very much, and even "their" leading think tank, the CRIF (french AIPAC) sometimes whines about it.
But the fun part is the CRIF also hates french jews who can't take islamic terrorism anymore and become quite racist in the process, since they were targetted many times in attacks.
We can work with Israel.
We can work with french jews.
France is not under the rule of these average joe jews. They don't deserve to be hated.

WHO GIVES A SHIT

This is the problem I have with stormfags. Even if someone is great, you trash them simply because they dont want to GAS DA KIKES!

I'm pretty sure he's an islamist. Zionism has no place in this story.
And there's more, Marine Le Pen was very badly received in Israel, yet she has many french jews supporting her.

SAY IT WITH ME

MADAME

PRÉSIDENTE

The live ends on 2 marseillaises.

>Geez Pierre, how can your mom let you sing the national anthem twice ?

>FORWARD ! FORWARD TO VICTORY MY FRIENDS
were her last words
and we get some celtic epic music to conclude.

Neat speech. Trump or Farage would have liked it.

Well that's was an interesting watch, though I can't understand french to save my life. XP

Still, VIVE LA PEUPLE! VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE! VIVE LA FRANCE!

Thanks slovenianbro.
I got a slovenian-made fridge and electric cooker, works very well.