Allen Scarsella

Do you think he will enjoy getting blacked for at least 10 yrs?
Does he deserve this for being a tripfag?

mprnews.org/story/2017/04/26/jamar-clark-protest-shooter-scarsella-gets-15-years

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/audio-scarsella-reads-statement-before-sentencing/420533873/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
mprnews.org/story/2017/01/25/scarsella-texts-used-at-trial
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3458518/Allen-Scarsella-Texts-and-Instant-Messages.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened?

Read the link
tldr dindu nuffin

Is he a /k/fag?

Sup Forums tard shot people during a protest

>go to protest
>get attacked by nogs
>defend yourself
>get 15 years
wew

>Sup Forums autist goes to a chimpout
>gets attacked by nogs
>shoots nogs
>15 years in jail
Land of the free.

listen to him begging for leniency:
startribune.com/audio-scarsella-reads-statement-before-sentencing/420533873/

dude is getting his ass pumped this very minute. act like a nigger, get treated like a nigger

>if the roles had been reversed the law would have come down more heavily
Bull fucking shit.. it only would have been worse cause while people wouldn't have been threading to kill him

>because he got shot

Yes and also a Sup Forumsack

>Media calling the guy that beat up Scarsella a "victim"

bullets can cause paralysis and other uncorrectable injuries
crazy, i know
read a book, nigger

Thats really fucked up

he had a concealed weapon and baited them into attacking. this is illegal in the US or every piece of shit would be running around baiting people into physical confrontations and then "defending themselves with a gun"

you're a nigger if you think the US should allow this

Yeah I get shot at least every week, and I just walk it off.

>Running away from a horde of nogs is provoking them

they have his text messages where he expressed his intent to cause a confrontation and shoot niggers

this fat bitch is a real genius and now he is going to choke on nigger dicks for a decade

nothing of value was lost on either side. welcome to america

>implying he had a job before

As amusing as it is to see an internet tough guy come into contact with the real world, his conviction is total bullshit.

The prosecution's entire case basically rested on 'it can't be self defence because he knew what would happen if he went down to that protest' (i.e. the nigs would attack him). And he was a racist.

Which basically makes it legal for nigs to attack you in a public place where you have every right to be. The nigs definitely were attacking him when he shot them. He didn't do anything that could meet the legal definition of provocation. It's like saying that if you leave your car in a shitty neighbourhood you're legally responsible if it's broken into, and not the thief.

If the judge hadn't been a biased piece of shit he would have directed the jury to find scarsella innocent if they found that he was within his 1st amendment rights to turn up at the protest and talk shit about the protestors (which he totally was).

this is why you don't have a real job. because you have nigger thinking skills

the white cops and the jury of his peers knew what this little faggot was up to and don't tolerate that shit. play stupid games, win stupid prizes

>and baited them into attacking
remember:

they chose to attack.

doesn't matter how much you're baited into doing something, if you make a choice to do something, you've still made that choice and have to pay the consequences.
yes, someone with conceal carry possibly provoked someone so they could attempt a justified homicide...
but if it wasn't so fucking easy to hook the suckers with shitty bait, they would still be alive.

Sup Forums should write him a letter

Why dont they have him train the cops if he can non-lethaly shoot 5 people while being chased and beaten for 3 blocks.

you need to read the case, you illterate nigger

they have his text messages and he went down there with a group of people with the intent to start shit and draw his gun

he fucked up and admitted so in his statement to the court. he literally gave the court his Mens Rea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

I gonna do this and ask if his anus is sore

>Allen Scarsella was at the time unemployed and living on benefits from the government

Ironic

this is illegal. i love how every nigger in other countries thinks they are legal experts because they read a wikipedia article

you are explicitly instructed and obligated not to start shit when you have CCW. this is part of the responsibility of concealed carry in the US

do you really think it should be legal to go shout at people on the street and be an asshole to bait someone to punch you so you can draw your concealed weapon and shoot them?

what i harassed your mother in public viciously and got you to hit me so i could shoot you?

>niggers are literally so stupid and dangerous that it's so expected of them to chase, attack and try to kill you over words that you deserved it and aren't allowed to defend yourself even after attempting to flee

this conviction shows what a fucking joke our judical system is

Yeah, but they're negroes. No one expects them to not chimp out, it's like, what they do.

What you're describing is what humans should do.

ACT LIKE A NIGGER AND GET LOCKED UP WITH THE OTHER NIGGERS

he also wore a fucking mask:

""Either way, you brought a loaded gun" to the protest, she said. "I don't believe for a second you wore a mask that night because it was cold ... The only saving grace is that your shots didn't kill their targets.""

and talked about shooting chimps before the event in texts:

"In some cases, he referred to black people as chimps; another text message mentioned shooting "black guys;" he texted his girlfriend from a Wal-Mart complaining of "smelly brown people" at the store."

CASE CLOSED, ASSHOLE OPEN

You're making the case that intent and premeditation do not matter, this is not the case. Going there with the conscious intent to kill turns self defense into murder. They had the SMSs.

>This is the average Americuck Sup Forumsack

Acne, probably obese, unattractive, bad haircut, small ears, has the spine of somebody who bends wayy too much.

>wearing a mask is now illegal in burgerstan
>unless you're antifa

>She pressed the court for a probationary sentence, warning that descriptions of the crime as a "racially motivated mass shooting puts Mr. Scarsella in a position where he's likely going to be targeted for violent conduct" in prison.

my fucking sides

was he arrested for wearing a mask? the mask wasn't illegal, it just demonstrated intent.

try again, nigger

>act like a nigger

He honest to God dindu anything

>wearing a mask now demonstrates intent to cause harm in burgerstan
>unless you're antifa

>implying that nog had a job and stayed around to raise his kids

>do you really think it should be legal to go shout at people on the street and be an asshole to bait someone to punch you

Yes. Because only fucking niggers get physical from words. You're wrong. Dead wrong. Goodbye.

>antifa obsession
>has no guns
>never shot anyone
>literally powerless losers

Yeah he's gonna be in the "bent over position" to be targeted for prison violence. Feel bad for the guy, but he was a dumbfuck for filming shit before hand talking about nigger-anything. Fucking retard.

wrong. check youtube. hillbilly fist fights all day
you even know you're wrong and being an autist

>have guns
>get arrested for defending yourself
THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHA-

F

guarantee he has already had his front teeth knocked out and is being traded around the pod as a blowjob machine

>he thinks anyone gives a fuck
point and laugh at the cuckoo clock cuck over here before closing this thread gaiz

It was determined that he failed in his duty to retreat and causing a riot. The text messages he sent such as "wanting a chimp to chimp out so I can shoot them" fucked him over really bad. The retard meme'd too hard and paid the price because unsurprisingly the memes are racist despite being true. The niggers shouldn't have chimped out but he shouldn't have meme'd then gone to a protest he knew would cause conflict which reflected in the text messages the court saw.

>and baited them into attacking
No he didn't. You're a nigger using nigger logic.

are you saying he....................
......................"dindu nuffin????"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHA

>implying this guy won't get welcomed by the AB
At least he ain't gonna get raped in prison.

Hopefully a Dep has taken mercy on the poor bastard and actually isolated him. Most COs are pretty redpilled on the nigger situation, and might actually watch out for this idiot.

>implying the AB doesn't do the raping

>Went to a blm protest
>Was attacked for being white
>Shot in self defense
>15 years in jail

Lefties will actually applaud this.

>ayyo trayvon n his extended family dindu nuffin chasin whitey down dey wuz threatened by the presence of a white boy n sheeeeit
you're not wrong though, it was his fault for entering a no-go zone

The court is apparently saying if you shoot a nigger better shoot to kill.

>they have his text messages where he expressed his intent to cause a confrontation and shoot niggers

link?

he actually had text and video proving his intent was to go there, start shoot and hopefully create a situation where he could draw his weapon

quit acting like a nigger

Why would they rape the white boy who shot 5 blacks?

Go look for it yourself. It's been common knowledge since it was shown months ago. This entire thing is old news because they were convicted in February. We thought they'd get off scott-free until the text messages were released.
Stop being a retard. He said he wanted them to chimp out so he could shoot them. Whether he was larping or not we're not sure but all the evidence was against him and he was charged for failing in his duty to retreat and causing a riot.

"Right now, still to this day, I can't work because of the pain ... I can't provide for my family,"
lol someone check his work history I highly doubt that.

it's in the fucking OP article:

mprnews.org/story/2017/01/25/scarsella-texts-used-at-trial

he was a jobless nigger that took a gun to a heated protest instead of going out and getting a job like a civilized white man

Wasn't all of this shit from a /k/ meet?

>open history of talking about how you want to kill shitskins
>go to protest with firearm
>wait for confrontation
>get attacked
>shoot a bunch of dindus
>don't kill a single one
>throw your life away in prison
Bravo.

what leaf, he was clearly just taking a day off his blue collar job to protest

guy went to a protest to stir shit
sent multiple texts to buddies about how they wished a nigga would
the second night of stirring shit, they got attacked and shot 5 people

they're getting prison time because they plotted to bait people into attacking them to shoot them

This

>brought a loaded gun
so you cant carry simply because its a protest

>shots didnt kill target
from all the things ive learned in self defense situation you shoot to kill.

gang protection isn't free and affiliating yourself with a gang is one of the worst things you can do because everyone is required to "put in work" either by being someone's "boy", smuggling drugs and kites or doing dirt which means assaulting and stabbing other inmates

once you affiliate you can't quit. blood in, blood out

>It was determined that he failed in his duty to retreat and causing a riot
Hol up

Didn't they fucking chase him for several blocks and attempt to beat him to death?

You're a fucking retard. I can walk up to you and call you a fucking nigger 100 times and if you chimp out and hit me, I can ventilate you, legally. It's just that this guy lives in New Sweden.

Do they at least use condoms so you don't get aids?

If words were just words there wouldn't be a "fighting words" law. So by the American legal system, YOU are wrong friend.

Glad that guy is being arrested, probably believed all the anons that said it's legal to provoke a black person into hitting you so you can shoot them in self-defense.

I'm not seeing intent to do anything but document the protest for laughs. There's no evidence at all that he actually baited anyone besides wearing a mask and being white.

I need to see the texts that show actual intent, not just that he thought black people are funny or that he looked down on them.

you forgot
>attempt to retreat
>get cornered
>have no option but to use self defense or possibly die

just because niggers are so violent and predictable doesn't change the situation when put into legal context

part of your obligation and responsibility of a concealed carry permit is not entering "powderkeg" situations like taking your gun into a bar

you are specifically instructed NOT TO DO THESE THINGS. ask any cop in your neighborhood about it and he will instantly shake his head when you ask him about bringing a gun to some wacky protest. if white people want to act like cowboy monkeys then they can get locked up with the other cowboy monkeys

Not legal. The guy was literally arrested for doing the exact same thing and you guys are STILL saying you have the right lmao

he was probably making a half-assed attempt to retreat to cover himself legally
cops and judges see through such antics

the people who attacked them are also in the wrong
it is possible for everyone involved to break the law

>people defending him

You're literally white niggers, just like how niggers always defend each other regardless if they're in the wrong. The facts:

He admitted to wanting to bait people to shoot them (premeditation)

This is illegal in the US, if you don't like it, move to South America where you can do this shit to your hearts content. He had a plan, really disliked black people, and executed it. Clear case

>shoots 5 people
>"begs" for probation saying he'll use his white privilege to help minorities
Such a bitch. Was this before or after his texts were released

If anyone can find his address I would be glad to put some cash on his books

>He admitted to wanting to bait people to shoot them

WHERE?

the white cops and judges disagree and you can download the transcript and legal decision paperwork from the court website

And hillbillies are also low inhibition low planning ahead abilities retards like niggers.

>land of the free
>cant make a joke and then defend yourself

Fuck off. Make a claim, back it up. That's how that shit works.

Thanks for reaffirming that he's a fucking idiot. I might feel bad for him if he didn't incriminate himself and then have his shitty plan collapse beneath him.

It's like the culmination of all those Sup Forums threads talking about starting a racewar and how to circumvent self-defense laws. At least he can say he wasn't LARPing.

My state is just that awful, my bong friend. Minnesota is little California.

Then go look for them. Just because you're ignorant of the texts doesn't mean we're wrong. You think they charged him just based on the video? In fact if you had bothered to google search you would've found out some of the texts instead you make a terrible post.
Judge said he failed in his duty to retreat and that he caused a riot. The texts painted him as going to the protest to provoke people so he can shoot them. The nigs ended up chimping out and he shot them. It looks premeditated and that really hurt his defense. He even said that he "messed up" when he spoke with his cop friend. The video and texts showed that he was aware that things could go bad and he went anyways. You don't meme irl around niggers. He's in a cucked state and did many things wrong but neither party is innocent and those nigs need to be tried for escalating the situation.

You literally need to learn to read you dumb nigger faggot. He lives in New Sweden, that's why. In the first post I replied to, he blanket classified all of the US. He was arrested because his state is cucked beyond all belief. I live in a free state where sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. I do have that right, dumb fuck.

his statement was after his texts were brought to trial. the statement is right before his sentencing

he knew he fucked up and admitted as much. he thought he knew the law like other Sup Forums-tards but reality taught him otherwise

What do you think? Fuck no, no condoms for you.

aww, look at this butthurt shill nigger

he'll do maybe a year before a sensible court throws that bullshit in the garbage

Wearing a mask wasn't illegal, it was just a factor that made him seem more guilty
It's like there's 2 antifa that destroy property
1 wears a mask
1 doesn't
They both get caught
The one with the mask will probably get sentenced faster because the mask shows that he was there to start trouble

>Then go look for them. Just because you're ignorant of the texts doesn't mean we're wrong. You think they charged him just based on the video? In fact if you had bothered to google search you would've found out some of the texts instead you make a terrible post.

I looked for the texts they didn't come up other than he thought black people were smelly.

I am asking, because I was in the fucking thread the day this happened.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3458518/Allen-Scarsella-Texts-and-Instant-Messages.pdf

Took 5 seconds to google

Choice bits:
>@I +19525940376 Lance 1/312015 11:56 :32 AM(!)TC-6)
Here's an idea. Carry a 1911 mag in the empty pouch so you can reload for me after I kill the first 8 black guys
> •19525940376 Lance 1/21/2015 5:35:44 PM(UTC-6)
And stars and bars grips on your 1911. So that way you can tempt a chimp to chimp out and then you get to shoot him.

He did nothing wrong.

rule of thumb is if you can't flip the situation and see white civilized people react the same way, it was niggers.

Hopefully not
Nothing redpilled about protecting an internet tough guy from reality