How does Sup Forums feel about a fake ass?

how does Sup Forums feel about a fake ass?

>woman falls off building her ass implant falls out
cloudmind.info/beauty-butt-implants-disasterwomen-are-dying-for-big-butts-literally/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zU7Ov-uW1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake anything = no go
these bitches are as fake as their body

Reminder that tits are the redpilled choice. People who prefer asses are simple gorillas, nothing more.

that's hot

She was a russian bitch

Why are women so dumb?

Women are fake already so why would fake tits or asses be a problem.

here, have some bimbo tiddies

If you enjoy girls with fake tits and asses, I've got a huge folder of traps you'll enjoy.

Fake anything = Dropped
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Ashes to shes, Butt implants to butt implants

Not getting to enjoy a life with you is truly a stupid prize to be won.

Yay bimbo titties and beta bucks funding them yay silicone industry are these women traps/shemales? Can't really tell now a days, maybe they have dicks I don't know. Women why did you fall for this meme

Bring it here, pls

I would rather just buy one of these.
Far cheaper than going out with a bitch who would get plastic surgery.

Exactly. Women had their decade of parading around in plastic. Now any person with fake implants I immedialty consider a shemale

>beta cucks paying for something we can all enjoy
sounds good to me

How the fuck do your ass implants fall out wtf

This, the breast is a true gentleman's choice.

Implants are almost universally hated by men. Women get they out of insecurity pushed by the surgical jew.

The fuck is that stick on the left one's tiddy?

hahahahahahahaha

(You). And also fuck you. Asses > Tits

KEK these are now considered the real thing because they are! Women are putting these into their bodies. Sad!

Hahahahahahaha
Butthurt.

First time this nigger-tier meme is funny.

Get it because her "ass" is splatted everywhere

Hair pin so she can part her hair when she is done playing in the water. It's clipped to her top

I wonder if you have to hold your implants back to take a shit.

The face is the true patrician choice tbqh. I could deal with any tits/ass (aside from proper weird looking extremes) as long as the face is good.

moar like

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFFFF
*pop!*
*pop!*

god 3dpd are fucking stupid

A decent ass can typically be built by hard work, implants are either a lazy option or an attempt to get retarded-looking, unfeasibly large cheeks, making both options unacceptable.

Wow, you could litterally say she busted her ass.

Gee, I really wonder who could push the development of the beauty and the fashion industry so that even if women acquire money of their own, they spend it in frivolous pursuits, and to make sure they are never satisfied, keep pushing new trends, stars and -oh- at the same time dismantle the family structure.

This is why it's important to only pay attention to physically active women.

I don't follow. The image is fake

hahahahha wow always thought she was fake as fuck. We need to redpill children that when you grow up everything is fake so find a passion and love yourself

TWO SPOOKY FOUR ME

>tfw she'll never ask me to shave her back

This senpai. Nothing more disgusting than a normal weight girl / skinny girl with disgusting fat hanging off her body because she doesn't eat healthy and beta males give her attention so she doesn't work out

Ok. I thought the bitch had an implant in her implant (antenna or something).

This

youtube.com/watch?v=8zU7Ov-uW1E

Boys like tits, men prefer DFC

That's a big braaap

>implying a leaf's opinions matter

This is the before pic btw from the article

what a shame, she ruined herself

Men who grew up with beta dads and dominant moms like tits. Tits = child that wants to suckle on breasts to feel safe whilst getting nutrition to overcome the fear of being alive.

Ass = choice of pure dominant alphas that know nothing is more sexier than pulling a bitch's ponytail in doggystyle and riding her cunt from behind like theres no tomorrow.

You are a beta manchild leaf, kys.

Awful

If I wanted muscles on a woman, I would just fuck a man. Fuck off with that shit you deluded faggot.

This paki is onto something. females were created to be bred and dominated

Diluted is the word you are looking for

Come on bruv u know ud tap that.

I like them

the more like a caricature the woman looks the better imho

I like small tits and skinny asses.

Am I gay?

How are they supposed to inflate it then? Christ, it's like you've never seen a real tits

>This is why it's important to only pay attention to physically active women.

Physically active = Anavar + Clenbuterol + who knows. Endless hours training and dieting to take on masculine traits. Great.

nice big tits with zero ass looks way worse than nice big ass and no tits, tit's are a bonus upgrade

you're not white though. white value the tits and entire body. other peoples value ass alone.

yep, heckin' gay

roastie BTFO

this

there is nothing sexier than a woman going through such extrme measures just to please men

real submissive

Very gay, get checked

tits with an antenna? is that a robot?

I like boyish looking girls
Am I a gay pedo?

Is that a dick down there? Can't tell anymore. Fake Tits Erect Clits

Is she dead or just assblasted?

90% of the time it ruins everything
good only as a last resort, i mean if she's a plank

daily reminder that there is only one path for steroid using women and that's to destination: hideous man face

otherwise they'll just lose all their gains and go back to their peak, which looks nothing like that

Look at Sigmund Freud over here

Protip: Big asses are the acceptance and culture of niggers in western society. No straight white male with a shred of pride wants his woman with a big ass. That is what niggers want.

small tits/big ass on a normal/thin frame is patrician

This one gets it. Have some polish qts.

Pussy-pounding alpha here, can confirm.

Tits > asses

asses = stinky hole in between
tits = no stinking hole in between

>daily reminder that there is only one path for steroid using women and that's to destination: hideous man face

Not to mention their mindset is fucked. Their brains aren't equipped to deal with androgens. Its like a guy taking estrogen.

Damn far left is dreamy perfect 10/10

fpbp

They freak me out.

i got a small dick (4 inches) so a big ass is a no-go since it makes most sex positions impossible

>Butt implants save Russian after falling off building
>Woman Fell To Her Death From High Rise Building

Yeah when their tits dangle from developed pectoral muscles like empty, forgotten IV bags, that's not exactly hot.

Women are supposed to be soft. Men are hard. If you love hard bodies, you may also secretly love hard cock.

>women aren't allow to have muscles because it doesn't suit my arbitrary ideals of femininity
It's true she's probably on something, but so what? What's the difference between any of that and caking your face and body with toxic, endocrine-disrupting chemicals marketed as feminine beauty products? "Masculine traits" are far more natural than anything considered feminine in this modern age. You probably only think otherwise because those same chemicals have been entering your body for your entire life, turning you docile to anything but estrogen.

Why do people often choose the nastiest suicide methods?
Like,there are so many suicide by gunshot where their brain explodes,jumping in front of a train,jumping from a building etc....

Just fucking take 20 pills or inhale so gas that'll make you sleep forever.Call ambulence prior so that they can pick you clean and fresh,and put you to your final destination in one fucking piece.

Big asses are awful. Even with an average sized penis their ass dwarfs your penis. Imagine not being able to enjoy watching your cock penetrate a nice tight pussy. Sheer madness.
Tits are where it's at.
They're clean, appealing to everyone and make any girl 100% more attractive. Plus they never emasculate you no matter how big they are.

Nigger tier argument.
Big asses are for non-whites.
>Pakistan

with proper flexion that isn't a problem

teach them well user, teach them well...

Damn, Poland has some nice qts

>ass implant busts
top kek

Is this why Paki's will fuck a 10 year old boy's ass too? How bout a goats ass?

The fucking shitskin dune baboon lecturing alpha white males about what is the dominant choice. Thanks for that laugh now scurry back to your shit hut and fuck your 10 year old nephew before we bomb you.

>arbitrary ideals of femininity
muscles are inherently non-feminine. The vast majority of men will agree with this statement, either implicitly or explicitly.

>WESTERN_CIVILIZATION_2017.jpg

Morty Pepe? Saved

It blows my mind that anyone likes giant fat fake kardashian asses. That is the most disgusting fucking thing imo. Since when is fat appealing?

Im not talking about big asses, I'm talking about fit asses, not lard asses. Maybe if you didnt have a 2 inch micro dink you wouldn't be sucking on mommys titties like a beta faggot and would know the thrill and joy of a nicely proportioned ass.

Kys virgins

Or it could mean you repeatedly fucking your brother's ass has had an effect

Best in the world mate.

Moar.

i like big butts and find the fake ones to be ugly as fuck, it usually looks deformed

>t. lardass virgin

Post your alpha male body, beta chode manlet.