How does Sup Forums feel about Latinos and MEXICANS?

How does Sup Forums feel about Latinos and MEXICANS?

tacos are good, as long as you put them in your mouth and not in your ass

subhumans that need to be genocided

Sub human Aztec savages who are void of all virtue.

The only ones that have a shred of humanity in them are the ones Europeans mixed with; and even then they often have some idiotic loyalist to a heritage bathed in acres of sacridotal blood.

Better than niggers by a massive margin. Probably the best minority group.

thank you leaf, from now on I'll eat maple syrup more often

mexico bild wall

ahorita seƱor, primero hay que preparar la mezcla nomas

mexico.
bild wall

They belong in South America

The "latino" group is a political fabrication.

There is really no such thing as a "hispanic/latino". They just made this shit up for gibs.

Everybody knows its a scam.

Then race is a socially created scam too.

Especially in USA where white can range from an aryan nordic man to a mixed latino to a light skin octoroon to a 1/4 jew 1/4 arab 1/4 jap 1/4 potato nigger.

"Then race is a socially created scam too."

No, people were "white" or "black" for hundreds of years, since colonial times. That was real.

Mexicans sat down and invented the "hispanic" concept for the express purpose of getting federal funding, minority protections, and affirmative action.

They just made up.

That's a deliberate scam.

Come here legally , Work you ass off so your kids can go to school .... Continue to make tacos.... We're good.

if they don't speak english they're not americans and they have to go back

they're okay when they're not shitting on the US while refusing to live in mexico. so i guess that leaves about 10% of hispanics that are alright.

Mexican ---> HOW I FEEL
^ - - - - - - - - - - - |
| - - - - - - - - - - - |
Mexico < - - - - BACK

i don't think so lad

Mex here, cant stand them, too loud, just glad i dont live near googles

>Work and don't leech social services
>Learn English and then speak only English in public
Good to go!

Why does Mexico suck? Because because because becauseeeee.... Mexicans live there.

No but for real... most nations have good and bad people (duh) but when shit goes south in those countries the high IQ ones leave first.

Yes to first and second wave immigration. Boooo third wavers, y'all are dumb as fuck.

Speak English, quit beating your family, and leave your shitty politics and cholo attitude back in the broke ass country you came. And take a damn shower. Once that's done, we'll get along great.

hispanohablante, francohablante, anglohablante...

latino includes brazilians, too

Hispanic is a federal government designation to represent those whose cultural background is tied to any Spanish-speaking countries-it does not include lusophones

mexico.
bild wall

you really need some introspection, roach

nah

>inhales

They have too many kids they can't take care of. And those kids grow up to have too many kids they can't take care. And those kids grow up, etc...

A leaf to respect

mexico.
bild wall

Quads of immaculate truth

You're retarded, a white Cuban isn't the same as some taco Mexican.

most are subhuman trash
t. Latino who lived in Mexican majority city most of my life

I hate Mexicans who live in the states. Most of them are trash. They are neither mexican nor american. That is were the cholo culture lies in. They disgust me. If I was living in the U.S I would also hate them they have the worst of both worlds.

Reminder that the only people who were not able to come up with the invention of the wheel were the indigenous North and South Americans, and the Abbos.

nope, dahnald

Fuckin hate them. They are groid tier levels of criminals. Not as violent, but with more theft.

Wish all of them would be deported.

Most of Sup Forums do not realize that Mexicans do the jobs they don't want or are too proud to the. Let's not forget that in the recent years they have been going back at a higher rate then coming in. Can't wait good old boy Bob gets pissed that his shitty Chillis Ribs cost $10 more because there are no Mexican willing to get paid shit to work in the back.

They were already using Mathematics and astrology way before Europe conformed into states.

According to (((them))) at least.