Mein kampf in arabic

nothing too fancy but would anyone like a scan of mein kampf translated into arabic,?

Other urls found in this thread:

marefa.org/images/8/84/كفاحي_-_أدولف_هتلر.pdf
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-man-sentenced-death-atheism-ahmad-al-shamri-hafar-al-batin-appeal-denied-a7703161.html
library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=1216&idto=1216&bk_no=50&ID=1223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why not

I should honestly read this book

fa5ame , ah wa kif b5ayir il 3alam bi Sup Forums, cuz ana mane hata bi amerka, ana blibnen. sarahatan hay bas lal manyaket

You missed the thread on Lebanese chicks earlier m8.

link please ya hob

Do you have any scans written in a human language?

404'd by the mod jews.

Go for it, I've been meaning to read it but I'm not buying a version with semitic commentary.

Lamo just fuck my immigration up senpai!

how is the travel ban working with ya?

Why do your people act like such retards?

Here is an Arabic translated
marefa.org/images/8/84/كفاحي_-_أدولف_هتلر.pdf

What people, amerifat?

you behead bitches in the street on the regular my people are retarded but not that retarded were more like the fat kid on the block who loves to play cowboy

You play you pay. We behead rapists and murderers, problem? That's why it's much safer and nicer here, no niggers going around raping women and shooting random innocent people.

Yeah but women have 0 freedom how is that okay Im not against killing thieves rapists and murderers + you kill people for not being Muslim

Killing people for not being a Muzzie is weird and degenerate just as bad as the Jews

Because we're not cucked and we don't let our women fuck Tyrone. You need to lurk more m9.

You're aware that pretty much is a just a meme right? Show me a recent case where anyone was killed for not being a Muslim.

Protip: you can't

from my understanding there are christians in saudi arabia.

another thing, you talk about women have no freedom. but please do tell, how did women + freedom result to in usa? hmmmmmm?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-man-sentenced-death-atheism-ahmad-al-shamri-hafar-al-batin-appeal-denied-a7703161.html

Yeah because women being able to leave the house without a rag on their head or go to the store by themselves is so detrimental to society.

maybe he's talking about these extremists

How do you read this?

>Yeah because women being able to leave the house without a rag on their head or go to the store by themselves is so detrimental to society.

and from what i've seen women going to the store really do alot of fucked up shit, also, have you seen your loose af women? no wonder there the blacks just go around raping every pair of legs with a lower hips long skirt.

>Show me a recent case where anyone was killed for not being a Muslim.
>was killed
>for not being a Muslim

He was not killed and his sentence was not simply for not being a Muslim.

t. atheist

Leaving Islam in Saudi Arabia is a death sentence

>How do you read this?
translation: yeah man awesome, ah and how do i change the flag here, im not even in america, in in lebanon, honestly this is just for shits and giggles

(you're welcome)

Yeah thats not real and I go to the store alot and never see women just fucking men at the store...

How is being an Atheist a death sentence how fucking stupid is that?

Isnt your Country just a wealthy desert Northkorea?

You're seriously confusing memes and reality here.

>leave the house without a rag on their head
Depends on the husband's wishes. The man has the final word.

>go to the store by themselves
Go to any mall here then we talk.

I think he's confused. Giving him the benefit of the doubt.

exageration, but atleast we got a grip on things so retardation doesnt spread, like california for example. and immigration laws are pretty strict for most arab countries. maid service here in lebanon is similar to slavery, only difference is it's a low paying on site job. since we pay for food accomodations clothing and medications. so maids are like usefull pets here. sad, yes, convient, absolutely. dirt cheap too.

Wrong, as long as you don't go outside and shout about it. Not much different than the UAE.

What?

We don't have nuke tests though.

So if it just memes and not as bad as they say can Americans visit Saudi w/o being afraid of going missing or is that another myth?

not as fun as the real thing. i can also believe my friend found 2 copies at different book stores, i may or may not be able to mail 1
if i ever get my hands on 2 of em

Ask the 10,000+ Americans that live here with their families making more shekels than they could ever dream of while feeling safer than their home country (their words not mine).

Not really

one of my classmates in my university told everyone that he's an atheist in an Islamic culture class

he's a uae local too

انت اماراتي؟

Wait, you are telling me you don't want to kill athiests?
pic related

So in other words if your not a degenerate Saudi is safe?

erm yes, i think that fat latino comedian called i think iglesias gabrial, went there, and it was pretty chill, high way speeds i think are about 150 kph, and the food is actually quite decent, all the movies about al quaeda and shit are all exagerations, i'm planning on going to haj this year or next year, non muslims are chill honestly, heck you can be buddhist and go there for tourism, just dont be a autistic mongoloid of a retard and shout out shit like ISLAM IS GAY or something that will defo get you arrested. they wont kill you if you explain yourself well, im not sure about that, can some saudi bro here elaborate on some laws pless?

Look at pic

is that the rape rate graph of the world? dayum pakistan is lit

أنا أردني

Based Lebbo, except the food is not really good for you long term, pic related. Better stick to Lebanese food if you want to live beyond 40 kek

Murder, I expect rape to not deviate much, except Sweden kek

The book on the right OP, does it have something to do with Jews trying to steal Patagonia from Argentina?

Sort of a meme over there, though the plan was real prior to Israel.

>mfw raw meat is healthier than pic
>mfw garlic past on tawouk is godly tasty
btw do saudis still eat with their hands or is that still in fashion but with like tribes?

I don't follow any religion and I don't believe in a sky magician (most people would call that atheist) am a Deist tho

you mean the one with the globe on it, yeah i think it roughly translates to : isreali media, and how to face it(as in how to combat/fight it)
psssst: any help with arabs here in translations i suck balls at it.

>people flee ISIS so they can go rape white women in europe

really made me think

Okay, if that guy went on jewtube and started insulting like the guy sentenced for execution here he would be in jail in no time.

BTW I don't think he'll actually be killed, but they have to appease the crazies so they don't chimp out.

Yep and we Arabs still do it too

just dont go around screaming it infront of the police or some shit, no wonder everybody thinks americans are stupid, they just dont think

libnani spotted

Eat with hands whenever possible. Tastes better that way.

How the fuck would you eat pic related with a knife and fork?

i honestly dont get eating with the hand, not burgers or wings and deep fried chicken or kebbeh mi2liyeh i mean like rice, that heavy rice with lamb and yogurt and all the good stuff. seems like too messy for hands.

Because most Europeans are weak cucks who let it happen. Here they would be shot on the border for being illegal infiltrators, pic related.

good one, i kek'd a bit

doesn't that mean that you do believe in God?
But believe that God is drifting apart from our existence?

the wonders you can do with having a near unlimited wealth, lebanon cries on the inside.

>Yeah but women have 0 freedom
Because they are not complete cucks and actually control their women. Also out of all the problems there women is the go to one? i think throwing gays off of buildings is far worse then how they treat women.

Raping women, muslims or otherwise, will actually get you to hell fire in Islam.
In arabic culture if you get caught raping a woman you will most likely die in the spot.
And the judge cannot really punish your killer/killers cuz muh honor.
Muslims can choose to be good boys, go to heaven, and get them little perfect angelic busty virgins (islamic general description), or you can rape women and go to hell.
no angelic virgins for you.
So yeah that small minority of so called "muslims" doing all the raping are for sure not muslims at all.
I can bet you any amount of money they don't pray 5 times a day or fast Ramadan.
-arab ex-muslim

We just gave you a few tens of billions ffs. We take of you guys.

Mein Kampf is apparently pretty popular in MENA so I doubt you would need a scan, you can get it online

I would really like to read that , is the book a translation into arabic or original ? maybe i could google the title

you got that right man. live in a land with its own laws, live by those laws, and dont be a douchbag

i dont blame you, i blame corrupt government, i wish we stayed as a french colony

you're full of shit
it's not a crime if the woman is a non-muslim without a headscarf

stop trying to Taqqiya your way out this

>the wonders you can do with having a near unlimited wealth, lebanon cries on the inside.

more like , the wonders you can when you dont have millions of leftist, spic illegals and cucks crying at the thought of a simple fence

>otherwise, will actually get you to hell fire in Islam.
Not true. Raping a non-Muslim isn't exactly a sin in Islam. It's definitely against Arabic culture but Islam specifically allowed it.

But before any autist chimps out here, that doesn't mean you won't be punished in this country for doing just that for example, pic related.

t. atheist

Honestly I want Arabian countries form into one

Your country is still way better than nearby shitholes. Thinking of visiting Beirut this summer actually.

this, reasons why the only problem arabs have are neighboors in civil war and unrest, we tend to keep a grip on people, and most arabs are conservatives anyways, we dont like progressiveness that much as it opens the door to autism.

didnt cuckler team up with the arabs

>denounce Islam
>get reported for illegal content

would love to have lunch with you, and yes we are pretty much the bitch of the arab world yet the high class posh westernized bitch, so there is something.

Is that Argentina ?

Some say because he wanted to create another Holocaust

some say that he did it because he was desperate for allies and he was losing the war

A-am I welcome to visit?

Plan Andinia if i'm not mistaken
they wanted to form Israel there since it was mostly empty at the time

( they also wanted part of out patagonia )

Really not suprised Arabs are into Mein Kampf tbqh

there actually was a Muslim SS-Division

yeah sure, belgium is already an isis stronghold at this point so why the fuck not.

it's the best selling book in the Arab world

I have Rodolf Hess book lol

I don't have to use Taqqiya
Islam is 100% wrong and outdated.
But I studied the Quran my whole childhood and teenage years and then left it in college.
But raping/killing non-muslims is 100% without any disagreements from islamic sect is a major sin that will potentially send you to hell.
However, Allah, is just a Jewish desert invention.
And I am 99.999% sure he is not real.
As sure as that pink flying dinosaurs don't exist.
Believe whatever you want anyways.
It is actually, ask any scholar. my keyboard doesn't have arabic letters or I will bring up the sources to from the internet.
I studied al 8oran wal sonnah fee al ta7feed men yoom al ebteda2eya.
kont al mofti 3nd al jama3a lol.
laman ro7t jam3at al betrol (al malek fahad)
kont m3 jama3at al ma6aw3a
kollahom dwafeeeer
al sannah athanyya trakt al eslam.

Yeah, blame our previous liberal governments that took EU legislation in the ass without lube...

But are Beirut and Mount Lebanon province safe? I defo don't look like a local so I think I would stand out. Problem?

We should nuke Islam to the stone age but that wouldn't change much

>we are pretty much the bitch of the arab world
Why do you say that?

What's a good gym in Beirut? If I go this summer you'll see a Saudi who sticks out and you can say hi ;)

Nice try Shlomo Goldstein
we still know who is the real threat

Nuke Islam?
Islam is not a geographical location.
Also Israel is 20% Muslim.
You sound too dumb to be Jewish.
Are you one of them retarded Christians who go to Israel and help Israeli farmers pick grapes for wine?

Mate, see library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=1216&idto=1216&bk_no=50&ID=1223

It's worse than you think.

>حتى لو درست ما راح تكون تعرف اكثر من سعودي في هالموضوع kek

dude, lebanon is one of those nations that sent men to soviet countries and studied in unis there and ended up marrying russian and ukranian women, came back here, and villages here actually produce doctors lawyers bankers engineers and all sorts of educated people, if anything learn from us, we kept the PLO in one big concentration camp and let them roam in there willy nilly, told em they can screw as much as they want, but dont screw with us, same thing with the syrians, we have them in 2 or more large concentration camps of corrogated steel ghettos and send supplies every now and then, its honestly pretty safe, ofc have a few guys with you that know the way, i probably need to get out of the fucking house more often so i can probably be a tour guide of sorts. my senpai also owns a building for sale in the mountain, so we can hold BBQ there , weather is quite chill in the summer up in chanai

well gyms here are pretty expensive, i go to one near my place, looks run down but has all the different dumbell weights and a good array of machines, its 40 thousand lebanese pounds a month, no pics yet, never had the need to take pics, the cleaner ones just jack up the prices like the american education system.

I can be an atheist and like my country and people.

Fuck those kikes, it's a shame they're our cousins.