Reality check. Full disclosure, I am a Jew. Sometimes you guys are right, but sometimes you are waaay off base...

Reality check. Full disclosure, I am a Jew. Sometimes you guys are right, but sometimes you are waaay off base. The parts that are true are:

We are elitist and racist. We hate niggers and White Christians. The Christian killing and exiles of Jews in Europe has hardened a lot of us against White European Christian men, including Americans and Australians. Many of us are just afraid of another Hitler rising.

Yes, we are inordinately represented in entertainment/banking/jewelry, etc. Yes, we are high-IQ and seeking a utopia where Jews run everything. It's in the Talmud, which is a very fucked up book; makes the Quran look like a weak first attempt.

About 50% of Jews are just ordinary schlubs like everyone here. I am American to the core and share your Right-Wing libertarian values. I've had dozens of arguments with liberal relatives I now hate.

Jews don't like you, don't want to assimilate. They are rude as fuck, even to other Jews. Really, I've had better times hanging out with niggers at work than with Jews at the local JCC.

The best thing Jews could do is convert to Christianity to soften their militancy. I know there are a lot of fucked up ideas and fucked up people trying to kill us still, but hating on Christianity is a lose-lose idea.

Just venting...I'm on your side.

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post bepis

Your description matches Michael Savage's.

Have you met any Israelis? How do American Jews and Israelis interact?

Nice to know. I never had problems with jews in brazil, i even help them on saturdays oppening windows and pressing the elevator buttons. Its really hard to belive they dont like niggers i help them all the time.

Matches up with the Jews I know. Frustrating as hell that this is such an issue even to this day.

Wish more of them would take your advice; they're clearly massive overachievers and I'd much rather they were on my side.

Might be only in America, or even only in New York.

>im on your side goy
>Kek
Soon...

I wish the Inquisition caught you all.

>About 50% of Jews are just ordinary schlubs like everyone here
how do we determine which ones deserve to shoah'ed?

so how do we determine who's a vampire pedo and whose not? we needs some flash cards made based on your answers for DOR

Is there any truth that some Jews are into sacrifices and occult?

There are many jews that are legin on our side, 100%. We will never win without them. Think dennis prager, think milton freidman, even tho he's dead. I'm willing to say fuck palos, have your jerusalem. We could work out the whole jesus thing, don't be sperglords. We could unite against marxism (including trotskist neo cohens).

Oh my god those beliefs of theirs are the spergiest shit. A people with that maladaptive of beliefs should be forced to face the ridiculousness of it all. You sir are a serious faggot and cuck, and you're not even helping them. I can't help but believe that deep in their hearts, even if they don't articulate it even to themselves, that at some level, and possibly openly, they despise you for doing it, too. Something they can full-well do for themselves.

... that's literally being a 'shabbos goy' - ie their bitch.

>We hate niggers
Then why do Jews want more of then to immigrate to the West?

By their social position.

Not a Jew but disagree... some Orthodox Jews are rough around the edges. But they're just trying to follow the Law.

Would be proud to be a Jew. Like most of the elites, elite Jews are liberal. Would buck the trend. Realize that Islamist terrorists will kill me before the conservatives do. The gays are coming around on the issues. The feminist are still far behind.

As a non Jew, I consider Yiddish, Shetls in Europe and Talmud study a part of Western civiliZation. Go Jews! I'm very serious.

Soros is smart (like many Jews).
He actually could not care less about Jewish issues. I think he might be some type of convert... as far as I'm concerned he dislikes all religions, Judaism included.

To destroy the white race, and the whites are the ones who have any kind of chance to stand against them. Niggers are easy to control because they're stupid as fuck.

That's really not what it is. Jews would do anything. Including ethnic cleansing the west and saving western civilization and hardened antisemites would still hate them.

They prefer simple minds. Not as if brilliance is perpetuating across the Globe. They just fear a mass uprising, with the current trends the high IQ kikes are perpetuating one. They are too dissolved in thy inbred minds to realize we or I will never go quietly. Ive never wanted to hurt anyone other then ripping peoples heads off on the gridiron. Pretty sad when everyone loves Jews while the Kings of the tribe are forsaken for thy ill gotten ways.

trick question! they all have to be shoah'd. it's the only way to be sure.

maybe we hate them because we know that they'd never do that.

Dude seriously gtfo of here leaf faggot.

Why the hatred of white Christians? Is it really jealousy, because we're so damn hot looking and jews are mostly ugly?

Which part is wrong. That Yiddish is not a Germanic language coming out of high German?
That Ancient Greek dialectics didn't influence the redaction of the Talmud?
That Ashkenazis have been in Europe for over a Millenium and are just basically another form of Europeans?

>high-IQ
if usury counts as math. yet to see one of you fuckers do anything outside compound interest.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

Only thing I have got against jews is that whites are blames for all their crimes.

They do this out of fear. They were bred a kind of a takers. An ancient heritage of false serpents. They destroyed Ancient Greece by the same purgatory thy are destroying the American will. Who wants to save a land of treachery and deceit. World is led by greed and chaos. I see no good leaders across the Globe. The day is coming when the true God will show his face, and he will grin as the World deserves his absolute Nature.

soon we will have the oppurtunity to gas all the kikes and i will not miss it!
race war now REEEE

>Day 1: they believe I'm one of them

>a utopia where Jews run everything.
I thought that was called the USA.

Ashkenazim have nothing to do with Jews in Ancient Greece. There not Semites. Hitler was wrong. They're over 80% a mix of Slavic, Germanic and Italian genes. Maybe the Khazar story is also through. They have about 5% Semitic ancestry. Barely more than many Europeans.

Furthermore even though it's a matrilineal religion the great majority of women that started the lines were local European women.

And I now some Islamist will say the same to want to kick out the "Europeans" in Israel, but I think religion, culture and historical factors fully justify the Jews having the lanf of Israel.

Jews are European and white. Maybe European and whites you don't like. That's still who they are.

If the Jews kicked all the nonwhites out of Europe and the Anglosphere and all moved to Israel I'd be willing to call our history all a big misunderstanding

Until they pulled more shit of course

Fire em up, boys.

Christians used to go on pogroms and kill hundreds of Jews after every Easter service and forcibly converted a lot of them in the middle ages.

>High IQ

Can't proofread for shit.