Why is there really one form of attractive male but women of all different facial shapes and colors can be attractive?

Why is there really one form of attractive male but women of all different facial shapes and colors can be attractive?
Objectively this is the ideal male and the closer you are to this the better looking you are
There is no other 10/10 male besides this
However: there are all sorts of different 10/10 females
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

attractive male is a meme. you can be a scarred up one eyed obese warlord and have a harem of 50 women.

Sounds like your boipucci is really wet for that guys cock

He looks gay

And you sound gay

You don't have to be gay to admit that the guy is good looking you closeted try hards

Here is a barney style explanation.

youtu.be/hKWmFWRVLlU

That guy's eyes are too small or something, he looks weird.

why do warlords always get the hot chicks...

Because utility. That one ep. of Seinfeld. Square builds are less diversified than curves.

Not in here you can'tt

Women are basic as fuck. That is why.
Even gay men have a wider appreciation for more male look types.

>Finds a guy good looking
>Not gay

Ok, what ever you say, because its only gay if you kiss.

because women aren't attracted to mens looks the same way guys are attracted to a womans

someone post the OKC data

women rate like 80% of men below average kek

sucks to be a guy if you're a no social skills autist

>tfw handsome and not autistic

there are many different types of attractiveness among all genders
attractiveness is a spectrum. shame you dont have much of an developed palette

He's not black tho

Total BS. In Aus girls only go for Arabs and fucking Wogs its fucked and they all look filthy.

This is a generally attractive male; I know a few girls including my girlfriend that are more interested in other facial types though. I would agree that it is ironic how much bitches complain on Twatter about there being only one acceptable sort of body being beautiful for grils in the eyes of muh white males, while really it's quite the opposite
Every guy I know has a generally varied interest in a woman's appearance (race, tits/ass, height etc) when all I see women "signal boosting" or whatever is this sort of man's face

Don't project :^)

holy shit shes a unicorn
I hope she hasn't been blacked to midnight and back.

At first that gal sounded pretty ideal, but then
>mfw horse girl

What do you think life is like when you look like this?

it's a fake profile

good christian wholesome women like horses, the fuck is your problem nigger

I wnat you to find me a species where the female looks better than the male. Men age like wine. Women like milk. There is only one archetypal pretty boy because only women caused the fall :)

easy

>Jane Austen fan

These girls are worse than the feminists. RUN AWAY if she reads those books.

stop lying nigger she's mine.

nice try Tyrone

all women look the same; women have maybe 3-4 faces they wear while men have hundreds of different looks. It's easier to be attractive when you all look the similar.

Idk, I've always thought more androgynous guys like rock stars are more attractive. Not guys like in OP's pic.

Maybe it's a burger thing, but generally if a girl talks about horses that much in her profile (her first listed favorite book is black beauty) it's a red flag for craziness

she just wants a man with a good fortune in need of a wife

This is because you are cucked by feminism. You're a cutfag aren't you? Dancing Jews.png

>perfect woman in every way
>mild mannered and not temperamental by all available information
>Sup Forums wouldn't date her because "muh horse girls" meme

Is this what peak autism looks like?

If I looked like that I'd make a fortune off of being a sperm donor knowing I'm spreading my genes.

And then do modeling on the side.

Would be a nice life.

Trust me Brad, she's crazy

>only part showing is her male ass and not her male tits nor her male gash nobody ever focuses on
Male asses look better anyways. I don't want a boombalatty

>Women of all different facial shapes and colors are attractive
No there not.

ELBOWS 2 POINTY
WOULDN'T BANG
THIS ENTIRE THREAD LMAO

Not true mane, you must be ugly as fuk

>cucked by feminism

What does that even mean? And no, I've never cut in my life, I'm not mentally ill.

I would. I want more.

You have to be gay to make this thread. And it's not even a good observation. Male attractiveness is more diverse than female, because women have much more diverse taste. This guy would literally be ignored by, perhaps, half the women on earth, they just would not give a faint fuck about him, because he's not their type, he's too pretty boy, too fit, too potentially gay. However, the female equivalent in raw good looks/features/proportions/fitness/skin would be thought attractive by 99% of men.

Tfw I have no face

find me a woman who isn't crazy, they literally don't exist

if she's perfect in every way besides an unhealthy obsession with horses then I'll take that shit, like 90% of women are severely mentally ill insecure psychopaths who hide it constantly

1 horse bitch please

Guys who look like that are predominantly gay.

>i've never cut in my life
Top kek

Kek..I'm a Greek/leb Christian wog, our women now only date Anglo men and most hate us because we remind them of their fathers . When will people just admit that women are born to be race traitors. I'm sure if Muslim women got liberated tomorrow, you'd see Anglo-Arab relationships everywhere. Women are wired to seek out diverse cocks, which is why they're such proponents of multiculturalism. Whilst men are more tribal, and that's if you don't put them in their place. Why do you think most religions emphasized female chastity and fidelity as the foundation of a stable society? Feminists have unfortunately opened the Pandora box, and the west is paying the price.

Instagram is full of these dudes. You could just get random non-stop gigs and make mad dosh.

TIL I'm a solid 9. No proof because you'll just post this post with my face next to it and call me an ugly faggot.

Remove all penis

The issue with horse girls is that a horse is a very big animal and her life will revolve around it and if you aren't into horses, the relationship is bound to fail

I was together with one of these horse girls and she didn't want to go on holidays because that fucking horse needed to be fed at 5 in the morning or something
She'd wake me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's going to see her horse, to see if it's alright because there was thunder

Why are you replying to a 3/10 white supremacy troll thread?

If you're dumb, you get treated like a piece of meat.

The most influential and wealthy people are usually pretty plain or ugly.

need sauce

He's got Oblivion character tier cheekbones. Like nigga just look how wide they are.

I wouldn't date her because she constantly fucks on camera for money. She's a stupid degenerate slut.

Is he somehow related to the Bogdanoffs? with those cheeks

t. scared up one eyed obese world of warcraft lord with harem of 50 anime dollies.

MERD DERSH BREH. And it's fiat, too! For that extra no value of nothingness. Muh DOSH BREH

Is only gay if benis touch

Apologies friend, they're usually after their money or bad boi status. I considered myself to be sub par but after self improving physically and mentally I've acquired a German / Australian qt gf, there is hope

Is that a man? Serious question.

... I got bad news user ...

>cucked by feminism
>in 1964

The aryan robot look is originating from bodybuilder forum sites, where men pumped with testosterone define "attractive" for each other, not the women.

I am complete twink; ugly body, no muscles, bent schnozz, yet I have been approached several times by women. I have high protruding cheekbones though.

>When will people just admit that women are born to be race traitors.

When will people realize the solution?

>beat your whores
>keep women relegated to motherhood; no institutions like professorship or political office
>NO VOTING

Beat your wife kids, it's for civilization

that's a trap isn't it

Enjoy taking horse cock up your ass in a threesome she'll demand at knifepoint

who is this SHE-(((male)))

Pleb. And thinking like this is why you don't understand why twinks are enjoyed. The answer is their huge horse cocks

She wasn't fucking that damn horse if that's what you're getting at

Power is attractive

keked and chedcked

FUCKING WARLORDS HOARDING THE WOMENZ.

>pIC IS ME

I get soo much pu$$y yall niggaz iz jus lame as fuck

Does squinting add 5 points out of 10?

Can i get a...

SOMEONE WIFE HER, SAVE HER FROM THE FEMINISMS

IM ALREADY GOOD TO GO BUT ONE OF (YOU)S GO DO IT NOW

TEXAS GO SAVE THE PRINCESS

lol did I strike a nerve?

but no that's not what I meant, she wasn't fucking the horse.

she was fucking the farmhand :^)

I'm all about the squint. Makes him look like a stoner i can take care of

OP guy is trying to look like Grichka

haha fags

tits with timestamp

>calls me a fag
>in how i responded to his clammo fagginess
Get out clammo

Sorry i dont have gyno

>The most influential and wealthy people are usually pretty plain or ugly.

I doubt that honestly

Dude, where is this?

Gurmpf.jpg

burn in hell faggot

>because women aren't attracted to mens looks
This

Get a great paying job, and you will get more pussy than you can imagine. Women are generally shallow and conceited.

If you are a poor-fag, you will get leftovers from players like me who own a home, cars and everything in my possession. Credit cards are for chumps!

Keep on getting played. This "muh good looks" are just memes. Even skinny fags with micro penis still manage 10/10s.

because they overcome the phrase where they "looking good" they try to look decent instead, what is actually what everyone is trying. looking good/great means actually looking hot, and that is quite hurting yourself because desu here, thats really gay looking good for no reason. you can looking good if youre going to a wedding or somewhere else or a party

easy, find a girl who is not on birth control, and hobbies include outdoorsy stuff instead of consuming (((media)))

uncommon, but not unheard of

>not a 6'4" baritone-voiced black man

Wrong again whiteboi

Grab em. September 23. Serpent seed. Your sex already brought hell to earth

>26

She looks 14

that .png

youre gay, if a horse girl looks like that she is pretty fine tho

Because they're powerful and wealthy, compared to the average male in the area; and that's what attracts women. The reason men can look attractive is they can look powerful. That's why women go for strong jaws and scars.

Men are inherent attracted to women who look like they can bear children and take care of the family. That's a more broad concept than physical power and wealth, which is why there's more ways women can be attractive.

Well you obviously haven't seen Korean models