Why the fuck isnt anyone talking about Macedonia?

Why the fuck isnt anyone talking about Macedonia?

Every Macedonia is too busy sucking Russian cock to post here. *slurp slurp*

Mmmmm yes Daddy Putin, I want more of that oligarchy and dictatorship. Punish me like you would a gay Soros shill.

Kill yourselves you low iq balkanigger subhumans

We Croats are cultured, white Europeans unlike you, barbarian warthirsty scum

Pretty sure anytime someone takes the "joke" this far, you are really just imagining being Putin except with your faggot mind/soul. Just a thought.

Oladi pizdo retardirana

Because they don't matter in any shape, way, or form.
Serbia > Croatia

go into the archive and ctrl+f "bill nye"
that's your answer

I'll be jerking off my Croat cock on one of our islands by the sea, drinking lemon juice and swimming, while you niggers wage another Balkan war
Enjoy killing yourselves you pathetic subhumans

>calls me pathetic
>posts anime
kek

samo napred bato, rokaj

why talk about a non-country?

Why isn't anyone talking about Sri Lanka? About how the Sikhs are killing like tons of Israelis over there?

I've heard the Jew has ordered the destruction of all Orthodox zones. Don't fight between yourselves. Resist the True Adversary kike's advances through muzzies etc.

Damn,your hand must be small in order for you to jerk off

>Romania

Explain that to albanians/croatians

>Macedonia
at least we have our own history and culture

He's not wrong

I mean it's better than Macedonia

but those are a tentacle of the (((Enemy))). Why would I explain their own plan *to them?*

So does Belgium, but it's still a non-country.

Being barely more relevant than us doesn't make you relevant. We're a very low bar, and comparing your country with ours is sad.

Come on say something faggot

>comparing Belgium with Romania
wew lad do you know any Balkan history?

>Moving the goalposts

Literally no one mentioned history. You didn't do it in your original post, and I didn't either. You do have history, but you're still a non-country. So are we, and we're more of a non-country than you, but that doesn't change the fact that you're irrelevant.

I don't see your point about Romania being a non-country like Belgium and Macedonia both of these countries were made into buffer states between your neighbours

Why do people from the Balkans hate each other so much? Is it Sayre's Law?

>Let me bring up yet another thing that's completely unrelated to what I originally said

Buffer state or no, you're still an irrelevant country.

It's because life here is so shitty that we're constantly bitter and the only thing we can live off of is hate.

Because Croats, Serbs, Albanians, and Bosnians hate each other

ok I got your point we're irrelevant because the west decided play favorites with some states

Great, user. We're on the same page then.

We're the playground of the Great Powers; always have been. What's happening here right now, what's been happening in Montenegro and elsewhere, etc. - it's all part of power games between Russia and the States. Let's hope we don't catch the wrong end of the stick again.

we really need to get our shit together

After having been to the Balkans, I feel bad for you guys. The US shouldn't have fucked you guy up

This. NATO should slap the cattle again so they don't think about leaving the sheds for the next 50 years at least.

it wasn't only the US, it was Russia Austria-Hungary,France, Germany and GB

Being expelled from India and living off of petty crime isn't much of a brag point.

who?

I do care mate, i just dont know what is your boggle

Soros shills are hiding the truth trying to keep the balkanman down.

>Poland
yeah ok

WE WUZ ALEXANDER THE GREAT AND SHIET

Annexing Macedonia when, brother?

Third Balkan war when?

Macedonia is fine. First sunny days started in Thesaloniki already.
Comfy as fuck. Visiting soon for a swim in the nearby Halkidiki beaches.