Western society has really fallen hard in the past 50 years

Fattie on the left looks like she's going to eat that lil' niglette. Literally shit eating.

>50
El Em Ay Oh. Try 100. Western society peaked at the end of the nineteenth century.

Western Society peaked before WWI.

>On the left

Meant to say on the right. pls no bully.

Is there any awareness among Americans just how far traditional values have slipped?
Do you realize what will become of your country if the behavior of the pic on the right is allowed to continue?

Fat fucks will be the first into the oven.

Talmudvision is strong

i will never forget this

>allowed to continue?
Are you serious?

There are 8 Jews in control of the media. Solving every problem we have COULDNT BE SIMPLER. 8 JEWS!

It's Trump. And every president we've had, really. All ZOGbots. All kikes. Every single one of them perpetuating our slavery even further.

They approve of this America. They think they do a good job! Listen to them talk! The death of white people is LITERALLY the end goal. I know that's hard to believe and understand, but it's the only truth.

Happened right after we started taking in all the Jews from Berlin. The same Jews who ruined Berlin.

TRUMP IS A HUGE COCKSUCKER

Fuck you Sup Forums. FUCK YOU reddit.

No, it started with the creation of the Federal Reserve.

thats what he said

KEK's mentally retarded, faggot step son got a hold of his interdimensional digits communicator again.

oh my god, that woman is wearing her Ass backwards!

If jews are god's chosen people, why are they all predisposed to poor eyesight?

God doesn't have poor eyesight... HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

That's just her upper-front vagina for storing nigger semen for later.

This photo has meme potential. The USA is fucked, you don't come back from cultural damage like this. You don't dip a nice culture in shit and then 'things are still alright'.

She's probably on the political left, so you were half right kek

Which was literally done by Jews

Why are Texans so retarded. I'm guessing you're a rural or suburban retard.

t. Creature on the left

Sadly no. America these days is all about "acceptance" and political correctness bull shit. Used to be you were shamed if you had a child out of wedlock. These days people think it's okay, power to women and what not. Being fat is okay because body's come in all shapes and sizes and you should love your self.

*on the right

kek

Too late now
pic related, I adjusted it for you

We've managed to romanticize and normalize the idea of "Dreamer" spics.

It's fucking over for us. DREAMER SPICS. Is their gangbanger kid part of that dream? Fuck niggers this used to be a white country and now it's just not.

I'm not fucking around; wholesome American culture has been demolished with a wrecking ball. The destruction is PERMANENT.
You either build something new ore play in the AIDS infested rubble.
>Balkanization. Do it.

haha I bet you live on land, water, or somewhere on the planet what a fucking loser

soon, all of our souls will be hollow, replaced only by what they install into us. they wanted our souls and they got them.

I don't know what to say...
I guess 56% non-hispanic white is as far as they could push it.

THICC

Thanks Chilean bro.