Are you fucking joking? We create our own religion and these shills take it and fuck it up?

Are you fucking joking? We create our own religion and these shills take it and fuck it up?

Thank Sargon of mossad.

Good. I'm craving something new anyways.

What did you expect from a god of change and darkness?
A clearly established religion or a fucking mess?

You fagits really gotta get past "muh screte club"

>take part in online anonymous discussions on an public forum
>produce funny and evocative material
>none copyrighted or private
>bitch and moan when people take it other places.

Stop making free content then you ass-blasted queer.

>Going full jew and starting selling t-shirts

Quadroon of Mossad.

It's pretty embarrassing to see people taking a mock religion so seriously.
Thanks Argon of Facade.

Le "cult of kek" was the most cringeworthy and underaged thing Sup Forums has ever produced and it was basically reddit-tier right from the beginning. Don't start bawwwing when it actually hit reddit

It all comes from the le ebin green frog meem XD

Stop posting it and the redditors will fuck off

>Make stuff you can sell but dont

>surprised when someone pulls this move

t. mexican intellectual

This

It got old in 2014, got resurrected briefly in 2015 and finally died for good. Then the redditors invaded and started spamming it all over the site because they're incapable of understanding when a joke becomes too old (see: ragecomics). We're almost halfway to 2018 and this place is STILL full of it.

Like a dog in a zoo. So out of place. It was sorta funny on Sup Forums, I mean with digits it gives it context. What the fuck do they do on reddit?

>the "muh sekrit club" meme (a meme started/used by reddit to justify shitting up Sup Forums)
>redditspacing
>>dude just sell ebin peepee the frog teeshirts it'll be totes redpill brah chyeah
You have to go back.

>You fagits really gotta get past "muh screte club"

what did you expect from reddit?

Pepe is just a second rate Alfred E. Neuman.

>"muh sooper sekret club"
>lelelelele

Newfags need to be gassed.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

b-b-bbut *Chortles to himself* P-p-praise Kek!
*giggles intensly* D-d-d-d-d-dd-de-de-deuss-s-s-s-s-ss vvvbbbv-vb-vb-vb-bbllll-ult *raises arm in the air defiantly at those degenerate scrum* F-f-f-fr-fr-f-f-f-e *wide smile comes across my face* hh-h-h--hh-h-h-eell-elelll-elll-i-i-ihi-ihi-i-c-c-c-k-k--cop-ppp-pp-t-tppt-ter ids for comm-m-m-m-m-m-ccc-o--commm-mmm-ies *I now don't my kekistan flag cape and emblazoned armor for the raid to save america* I'll ffff-f-f-fffff-i--ighi-ighi-ghiit these cccc-cc-c-c-c-c--uuu---cukcs