Year, Germany is soooo non-white

No, Russians ain't non-white.

Wtf is that table? No way there are so many Ruskies in Germany.

idiot.

>what are Spätaussiedler?
They mostly got german ancestors and took the chance to go "back" to germany, so they can live a good live here, whine about germany and praise Putin.

>Russians ain't non-white
t. ivan ivanovich ivanovsky

germany is now a 2° italy.

Usually it's the smaller groups like the Lebanese or Africans who cause most trouble

I actually know a cute Spätaussiedler-girl. Didn't know there were that many though.

How the fuck did so manny gypsys move to Germany...660 000 fucking kek.zPlz dont turn into a muslim caliphate they will come back and ruin us.

Romanians = gypsies

Are you implying that only gypsies leave your shithole? The only people in your country that don't leave are the native translyvania Magyars.

>Spätaussiedler-girl.
Some are even Jews and based. Very odd though, lots of Jews in Berlin again.

There are a fuckton of Romanian hookers in Germany, 100,000 at least. Then there are also many Romanians who are academics who work in Germany because Romanian jobs in Romania don't pay well. They come here for a few years, some stay, some move on to greener pastures such as Murrica. I knew one girl who was in IT consulting who grabbed herself an American officer on tour in Germany ... and a year later they were engaged, she preggo and they on their way to Pittsburgh.

How can the rest of the world even compete?

Huh, so that's where all the gypsies went?
kek, thanks (((Germany))), remember: we can always send more if needed :^)

>All those traitor American ex pats

most settled in east germany

I know more Russians than Germans.

>brazil
>italy
You might as well count us too

Ah man I guess Germany is just fine wtf I love the invasion now

Point out the invasion, dude. Point it out. Point to it! Point! Poinnnnt!

The one that has been happening since your nation died. You call them "refugees''. I feel sorry for you.

>3 million Turks
Germany should be wiped out

I had a Russian nab me during a coop military exercise. Worth it and I do not regret falling for the shill

wtf we are less white than brazil

>324 000 americans

Germany is truly dead

How old is your sister, Sven?
Not that it matters anyway.
I might be coming to visit.