PLS MACEDONIA STAR A WAR NOW

THERE WON'T BE NATO BOMBINGS BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC HATES MUSLIMS NOW AND CLINTON AIN'T PRESIDENT

FUCKING DO IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI
helenaglass.net/2017/04/24/soros-losing-hungary-and-macedonia/
nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/new-us-water-purification-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

War. What is it good for?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

bump

bump

good god yall

Liberation

digits say war

my southern brothers, it's time to learn how to hate

>Clinton aren't president

>Q: Approximately 650 U.S. troops remain in the Balkans as part of the Kosovo Force (KFOR) that first deployed to Kosovo in 1999 and today is comprised of over 4,600 personnel from 30 countries. What major lines of effort do you think are required to further reduce or eliminate U.S. and NATO presence in Kosovo?

>Mattis: Kosovo is an example of what happens when the international community, led by America, commits itself to the defense of its interests and values. In general, I would recommend reductions commensurate with the security situation on the ground, but my understanding is that, at present, the Force remains critical to ensuring the stability of the region. Moreover, before it would be prudent to reduce the U.S. military presence, the Kosovo Security Forces must receive a mandate to conduct domestic security and territorial defense, a shift that will require constitutional change with parliamentary support.

>Q: In your view, can the European Union play a more significant role in Kosovo?

>Mattis: Yes. The efforts of the European Union are essential to the economic and political development of Kosovo and its stability, and its further involvement ought to be encouraged. It already plays a significant role in Kosovo by brokering the normalization of relations between Serbia and Kosovo through the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue. The dialogue allows both countries to move forward with plans for membership in the European Union, with the understanding that recognition of
Kosovo’s sovereignty by Serbia will be addressed before actual membership accession. Additionally, the European Union helps contribute to stability in Kosovo through the European Rule of Law Mission in Kosovo.

Mad Dog already tried to suck Kosovo dick. Just because we like to think we memed funny orange man into the White House does not mean USA suddenly loses geopolitical interests.

Trump is a cuck just like the rest of them. You have to be incredibly naive to think otherwise.

But a brazilian started this thread... not your northern brothers... poyy

I think what will happen is that if a war were to start , it will be over Macedonia , not Kosovo. Why? Because if it was Kosovo it would only be Serbia vs Albania , but with Macedonia it's Serbia , Albania , Greece , Bulgaria that will fight over it.

Border expansion soon.

inb4 bulgaria gets attacked by Neo-Roach empire.

>we

lmfao, but hey, bombing white people won't be like bombing Assad where half of the American public believes he is a terrorist and is ok with it.

Bombing Macedonia would mean raging blowback from even the most stupid people. Trump would be finished.

poyyy

Yea. The retards that invaded the parliament might have just have started a war and helped the aggressors to split Macedonia. What a sweet irony.

McEdonia dun goofed up now. I seriously hope all neighboring countries leave them to fight on their own.

>pls Macedonia, we'll help you start

You mean like the blowback from the Serbia bombings in 1999?

Don't worry, Angelina Jolie will go to Macedonia to have poor little Albanian children suck on her titty and protect them from ebil oppressors. Americans support Albanian Muslims because they want to be present in the Balkans. If you have the patience, I'd listen to (read) this speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=knv_nLcrGtI

Don't you wanna split Bъpдapo in half with the Arnauts......and then turn around and conduct a balkan style operation Barbarossa?

>Mad Cuck Mattis

I fucking hate this guy

Do not worry we will be at the borders to shoot any refugees that come from your coutry and take part of our Dcian clay back just before we also get Turkroached(again).

this
finally an anglo that understands american imperialism

Not really, m*cedonians are more brainwashed that the average muslim, unless you're up for complete eradication, there's just no point. And besides, we're in the (((EU))) now, so they won't have any of it.

American institutions support them, Americans don't, and common Americans have way more support and reach then in the 90s.

Didn't think there were anglos who undersood that point.
Just keep on claiming stuff that aren't yours bulgaria, you suck at execution.

BASEDgaria

what a great mean, a visionary
too bad he fucked it all up

>suck on her titty
What titty?

LMAO

helenaglass.net/2017/04/24/soros-losing-hungary-and-macedonia/

nytimes.com/2017/03/01/world/europe/after-trump-win-anti-soros-forces-are-emboldened-in-eastern-europe.html?_r=0

Based Macedonia and Hungary will kick Soros's ass out of Europe. Start remove kebab now!

thats actually wrong, the american public supported the kosovo war

something like 65% of american public supported taking in albanian refugees from kosovo too, the only positive public opinion about refugees ever, actually, and it wasnt even a partisan issue

albanian and american friendship goes back to woodrow wilson over a hundred years ago, its not some new phenomenon my huehue friend

Nothing like a Leaf quoting Jack Black to make me want to hang myself at the end of a hard day

This is like the 20th time I'm hearing of this shit on Sup Forums for two years now. It's not going to happen and if it were Macedonia would literally disintegrate into Albania and Bulgaria.

Read my later posts before saying that, that was before 9-11 when Americans didn't even knew what muslims are, the only thing they understood was there was a new ebil shoah happening.

Support of American public would never fly nowadays and people against it would easily persuade people to their side.

*that was after 9-11

I got my crystal ball out.

Says nothing will happen.

Albania will burn.
Does Kek will it?

Macedonia is more than capable of crushing Albania

Albania's military is pathetic

kek at your expectation of what the fyromian military is

That is actually pretty dope

Hungary at the moment is the best country in EU, by far

This is true, the only way albania could survive is if they suck nato's cock like last time.

I am in for it les kill some muslims

They're far superior to Albanian actually

the Macedonians have Mi-24 Hinds, T-72s, BMP-2s and some German/American light vehicles

Albania has rusty cold war surplus, a few humvees and some Chinese copies of the T-55

It seems you forgot about someone

and you think the macedonian economy can afford to resupply and maintain any of that?

retard, you have no idea what the battles in the 1990s and 2000s in the region looked like do you?

It's now or never Macedonia he's right.

In a few years they will be a majority of the country and take over.

Erdogan can't get involved in the Balkans without drawing the ire of Serbia

resulting in some dead roaches like in pic related

Fuck of monkey, I'm still too young to die

Why cant FYROM just change its name.
You will die as a nation anyway so try to live a little longer by changing your name

>tfw have friend that lived in Bosnia, lost house in fights
>moved to Kosovo, albozergs burned his 2nd house to the ground
>he now lives in Macedonia

Talk about luck

youtube.com/watch?v=jOFzTjjZcZw

If the shit hits the fan in the balkans the whole world will go to shit

And you think Albania somehow has the capacity to conduct offensive operations into Macedonian territory? Or somehow maintain cohesion with their incompetent and illiterate soldiers?

I'm well aware of how the balkan wars occurred, and Albanian guerillas and irregular forces were getting blown the fuck out until NATO stepped in. But that's not going to happen if Albania is the aggressor.

Macedon has the conventional advantage, that is just a fact.

Dude they don't give a fuck, they have US and NATO support. Did you follow the news the last few days? Alboshit "politicians" from different countries all said at the same time they want greater albania. They wouldn't dare to say such shit if they didn't have major support

>quoting Jack Black
>never heard of Edwin Starr

The song is from 1969 you piece of gippo trash, go back to your cave

The US and NATO can't afford to support a fight in the Balkans, they'll make themselves vulnerable to Russia in the Baltics and Ukraine.

If the Albanian armies attacked, they'd get repelled and then it would very easy for the Russians to propagandize the fuck out of it.

>serbian diaspora being literally pants on head retarded about balkan economy, military capability, and military history

color me surprised

If we only could

>post full of platitudes and rhetoric but no arguments

>implying I'm a Serb

I just pointed out how you were wrong and I was right and you have no counter argument.

Albania doesn't have the economic capacity to wage offensive war, just as much as Macedon does. If Albania did invade the course of the conflict would be decided in decisive battle in a few weeks.

>military capability

You're the only one who has demonstrated that you're ignorant of that.

>stuff that aren't yours
>Bapдapcкa Maкeдoния, Oхpид
E нeмa тaкъв виц!

If the macedonians could would they let serbia annex them?

don't talk to your father like that!

> I have 3 AR's stuffed up my butt, I'm a military expert
the guy

AHhahahahahahahahahhahahaha if turkroaches get in there will be a 3rd world war dumbass.

>Serbia annexing rightful Bulgar territory
No thanks, leaf.

You're acting as if Macedonians are capable of actually fighting which they aren't.

>implying Bulgaria isn't rightful Byzantine territory

Macedonia is not bulgarian territory lmao
go back to sucking turkish dicks please

>judging other people's fighting capabilities
>be Canadian

pick one and only one, Lei Chang

They'd btfo'd the Albanian guerrillas 16 years ago

>Albanian Military
>capable

Whats with you autists? Why the fuck did you get into EU...

Hold the fuck on.

What the fuck is happening?

Dude you know that ISIS sends the most threats to Albanians cuz of hoe non-muslim we are, if you want real world peace update Islam by our standards. We drink alcohol, eat everything but celebrate Muslim holidays and post stupid stuff on our facebooks like rednecks do in US.

>skopje was in range of artillery shelling
>nearly 1:1 casualties with insurgents
>btfo

i hate serbian diaspora so much

i mean other diaspora sucks, i know because i am one, but you guys are just so fucking retarded beyond normal diaspora levels that its actually hard to even read your posts without smashing my head with a sledge hammer

Balkan people are really great fighters, excluding roaches since they aren't even balkan let alone european people.

Some Albanian politician got beaten up in Macedonia and Albos are prepared for war.

>Implying Byzantines aren't cucks who let the ottomans walk through Constantinople to conquer the Bulgarian Kingdom (instead of allying with us), only for the roaches to come back and annex them.

Learn history, leaf.

Also
>Canada
>Not rightful American clay

Also by roaches i mean turks and albanians.

>Why the fuck did you get into EU...

I've been asking myself the same question for years and years. Not only for Bulgaria, but Romania as well.

I guess being a market for foreign products while having your entire local industry completely destroyed is fun. So is all the deforestation being done by the Austrians in the Carpathians, or the chemical dumps from mining industries being done by Canadians.

Yes goy, join the EU goy, we'll have a lot of eurofunds goy.

its not sela, its a macedonian guy

your people are literally a meme with no military history at all

If their situation gets even worse they might consider it.

someone sounds very salty

>t. brainwashed moron who doesn't know his history
>t. still asshurt over the Serbo-Bulgarian war
We joined the EU because of free travel and a free market moron

>albanians defeated

>ALBANIANS DEFEATED

Also the KLA is filled with Albanian Army volunteers so it's not exactly that different so a 1/1 ratio is to be expected.

The Macedonians didn't get much experience out of Yugoslav so the conflict with the KLA was their first go at combat. They've obviously learned from it, as well as their international deployments.

>strawman arguments about diaspora

Is this the best America has to offer?

>implying Byzantines weren't the longest lasting Empire in history

>implying they weren't facing insurmountable odds

>mfw Bulgarians are a bunch of barbarian usurper migrant hordes

>mfw Emperor Basil I had the right idea

>America
>not rightful Canadian clay

fun fact for the Macedonian Army:

>Ethnic Albanians constituted 18 percent of army personnel

Active army personnel, that is

>curbstomp albos entirely
>'murrica comes in and defends albos and forces us to sign a contract or get nuked
Current day 'murrican: U guyz r jast ay maymay wit nu militry histry. Lel Albo git da 'murrican bayzes redi.

>skopje was in range of artillery shelling
So from any border from Kosovo or Albania?
>1:1
Your pulling crap out of your ass shiptar diaspora

Brainwashed... learn history, you even speak bulgarian language.

What history?
Fighting with each other for the already weakened macedonia by the otoman empire after the 1st balkan war?

>no goy, they speak ancient protogreek with a hint of slavic infusion

t. macedonian intellectual

Nuke when ?

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/new-us-water-purification-system

can you guys please sign this

>quoting Jack Black

village outside of skopje

the information is publicly available, go look at military casualties

they were within perhaps ~10 deaths of each ot her

Sound fun... I'm glad we missed that party

nope, you speak bulgarian, and i speak macedonian.
We share similarities but our languages are not the same.

just contact the most known waterfilter guy