Millennials Want Jobs and Education, Not Marriage and Kids

A large majority of young Americans now believe education and economic accomplishments are extremely important parts of adulthood, and more than half — 55% — believe marrying and having children is not very important.

Young women are now making their mark, too, the data shows. In the last 40 years, women have made “considerable economic gains” and progress with employment, while their male peers have seen a decline. Only 14% of modern millennial women are homemakers nowadays, compared to 43% of them in 1975.

And that common stereotype of millennials living at their parents’ homes? It’s true. About 1 in 3 young Americans — 24 million in total — live in their parents’ homes.

>time.com/4748357/milennials-values-census-report/

What went wrong Sup Forums? Women working, men still living at home, marriage is on the decline.

Who is to blame for all of this?

Jews

All millennials will be hanged from lampposts on the day of the rope.

Females with short hair need to be shot.

why not both?

>Who is to blame for all of this?
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I come from a 'good' Jewish Middle class family...My folks are married still after 20 or so years, my Sister married recently after dating her husband for 3 years. No problems here so far.

fpbp

>Only 14% of modern millennial women are homemakers nowadays, compared to 43% of them in 1975

Thanks feminism.

Where did everything go so wrong

All I really want is for bioware to fix the mass effect 3 endings

not surprising
marriage and kids dont last without proper secure economic foundation

>Where did everything go so wrong
about 1965

/thread

Boomers please die

What's so bad about this

The rent is too damn high! Plus kids are fucking expensive

fpbp

>that's right goyim, choose one or the other, you can't have a stable job AND a family

I don't want any of it.

I want a job so I can have kids and a wife.

Why the fuck would you WANT to not have kids? You're throwing away thousands of years of genetics, heritage, and evolution for mindless hedonism. You're throwing away the very purpose of life, reproduction. How selfish can you be?

On second thought, maybe it's good these marxist degenerates don't have kids.

I want marriage and kids, but millennial women make it seem like it's almost impossible

Who needs a life when you can have money?

how to fix the western civilization in one post

why do you care? people should be able to do what they want. if you want a woman to stay at home for her life for you then you better be worth it (minimum $120k salary before age 30, 7/10 good looks). otherwise if youre just an average person why should she give up her dreams for you?

this

just look at women today, and besides, how can you support a family without a stable job, which are increasingly hard to get?

stop spouting MUH MILLENNIALS

because kids means i have to give up my career and free time. why would i want to limit my enjoyment. i'm on this earth for 70 years i'm gonna make the most of it.

Why do you fucking faggots care? Let people live, ya cunts.

what dreams

i have a job and education. now i want marriage and kids

boomers buddy

also STOP FUCKING POSTING THAT UGLY BITCH YOU GUYS ARE IN LOVE WITH SHE ON EVEN A QT

I'm technically a millennial (1984) and I want marriage and kids, not jobs and endless education (AKA shifting the burden of training onto the individual (at said individuals cost) for the mere hope of an opportunity at a job maybe for a little while (cause you're just a fucking peasant regardless what you think all your worthless degrees and consumer garbage means))

Seriously if I could just buy some tiny little house on a decent plot of land and get married and have kids and like grow crops and such I'd be happy.

>its a bawww muh 50s suburban utopia is gone thread

I really, really hope the male push back comes soon. I'm slowly reaching actual misogynist status

No you cant. Housing, marriage and kids all cost a boat load of cash. Without any stable employment, and many millennials only finding work in the service industry or military stability is a far cry

thread ends here

>muh career
>muh free time

Yeah and what will you leave when you die?

This is why the West will collapse in about 20 years

As someone who was born in 1991 and at 25 years old, got his MBA back in December, the problem is the fucking colleges.

We kept getting hammered into our head that we need to go to college to get jobs which IS NOT THE CASE. Not every job needs a degree and now I'm "over-educated" for some jobs I'm willing to do now.

Letting EVERY woman go to school was also a big fuck up.

The colleges (and then the companies) kept wanting minorities AKA women because they included in the diversity crap to go to college also.

Now since women wanna work and be independent thanks to the teaches of liberals in the colleges and how they are allowed to be whores (I blame that part on dating apps & the media tho), there aren't enough jobs to go around.

Now this wouldn't be an issue if men were willing to be stay at home dads,
BUT
#1 Men don't wanna do that,
#2 Independent women don't wanna get married,
#3 Even if the girl wants to get married, they want a man that works.

Now of course there are other issues at hand like shit getting way to expensive and the dreaded Baby Boomer.

BUT the MAJORITY of today's problems are thanks to "higher" education in my perspective.

This. Education (indoctrination) and work (wageslavery) is a joke of a life. Marrying a sane woman and raising a son to hunt animals, niggers, and faggots; and raising/protecting a proper ladylike daughter is the dream.

This fpbp.

You retard, that would wipe the human race.

People just want basic things so they can move out of their parent's basement.

education >> job >> house

Then you can worry about marriage and kids.

The problem is that we gave away everything to beaners, chinks and poo in the loos.

>Millennials Want Jobs and Education
I work construction as skilled labor. I make INSANELY great money.

Our millenials are shit. They literally are boat anchors. I need a coworker, not some 20something that I have to tell to get off his phone 1200000 times per day.

They want an education because they seem to think that a full time student does not need a job, and that by the time they finish their degree they will be so fucking awesome that they won't need to pay back the student loans.

lol youre asking a clearly flagrant narcissist what he'll leave when he's gone. The answer is nothing but he doesnt care nor will he see the error of his ways till life seeps from his bones and he most likely burns in hell.

To be frank nothing of value was lost.

>I want a job so I can have kids and a wife.

Same. I probably woudn't even be on this board if I was sure I could get a normal marriage/wife later on. Even poor peasants 500 years ago could have a wife and children but I fucking can't without risking economic ruin/losing my kids.

Fuck the West. I don't even care anymore, let the mudslimes conquer us, I want out of this ride.

This is also a prevalent problem. One part laziness two parts being generally shit.

Hey if you send children to daycare and let the state raise them from that point to college and they turn out like dog shit is it really the kids fault?

Perhaps its the piece of shits that sold out their childrens future because they wanted to slave away for greater wealth.

Then again, perhaps even still the fault lies with the system that runs both the day care and controls how much families have to work to afford goods.

In short. The jews are to blame but that was decided in the first post.

>women have made “considerable economic gains” and progress with employment, while their male peers have seen a decline

cause more employers are hiring women. im struggling to find a job while some dumb girls i went to college with have already gotten plum jobs.

T-Tracer?

>genius.jpg

someone fucking change this google reCAPTCHA SHiT already

This

>Millenials wants Jobs so that they can pay for houses and have children.

FTFY

>destroy the family unit for ECONOMIC GAINS

>get surprised when millenials are unable to form families

It's simple, the current enviroment is simply hostile to anyone who wants to actually make a family. "Education" , "Women's empoweremnt", horrible divorce laws make for a very poor enviroment for families to form in.

The result is a short term gain for better economic growth, due to women bringing in more labor force and long term societal collapse of course. Humans need to form families in order to function properly as individuals and humanity as a whole needs it too.

Research shows that around 30-40% of millenials will NEVER form families, meaning they will die alone. What happens when they stop riding the cock carousel and hit 30-40? Well, it's not going to be pretty.

And this is only going to go up, up, up, until the current system eventually just falls apart.

It's quite amazing how one word can explain so much.

Good post. Here's a (You).

This. The previous two are conditions under which the latter two can be realized in a healthy, helpful way.

FPBP

you need a job and education to actually support kids or else you get welfare queens with 15 children (aka tax deductions) all doomed to the same fate as their parents

If you worship at the feet of trump like a cuck, then you are.