"Damn, looks like you wandered yaself into tha wrong neighbuhood, cracka"

>"Damn, looks like you wandered yaself into tha wrong neighbuhood, cracka"
>"now gimme ya wallet or my mans here finna bus a cap in yuh ass"

What do you do?

Nothing, he's not allowed to have that gun where I live.

give em my wallet, jokes on them cus im broke

i give them my jap boys

>Implying blacks follow laws

>Pull out penis
>"how about I bus in YO ass?"

He talks like a fucking cartoon character.

Give the wallet and try to gtfo without getting fucked up. Call the cops and the resolve to no longer have any business in places that can happen...oh wait...wouldn't happen cause I already do that. Does that make me wayciss?

Pull my EDC and put 3 in his chest

MEN OF HARLECH STOP YOUR DREAMING
CAN'T YOU SEE THEIR SPEAR POINTS GLEAMING

Tell him if he wants the $20 in my pocket, he'll have to kill me and walk away.

what is a jnop boy

is that milk?

>I've got you in my sights!

b-b-but I'm one of you my fellow black brethren, fuck the crackers and whatnot

>"When a man with .45 meets a man with a shotgun, you said the man with a pistol's a dead man. Let's see if that's true."

Strip nude, start rubbing my nipples and masturbating while commanding them to shoot me.

They wont shoot.

ayyy lmao

Suck all their dicks, and yes i'm a femanon.

Yeah, I mean surely criminals whose livelihood and culture is built around the illegal import of controlled substances would find it impossible to illegally import a handgun.

Besides, there are "gun free zone" stickers all over to stop him if all else fails.

Respond " why u trippin b-dog? Piru love from the tree tops. 5 pop 6 drop kill a crip see my favorite color drip"

Them "wtf"

Me: draw edc and 3 rounds to thoracic cavity of gentleman holding the shotgun. Give loud verbal commands for the 2 other homeboys ton get on the ground. Phone the 5.0 keep weapon on guys while waiting on police. Get high fived by cops for job well done. Then have to move to south America after law suits brought by " my baby din do nuffin" and BLM riots . watching all this unfold from a nice home in Colombia with a big booty broad named Olga to serve me because she desires my Slavic genes.

Stab

NIGGA YOU FINNA BUSS?

ATT LIE YOU KNO WHA TIME IT IS, CUH

Never draw on a drawn weapon

>.45
>not opting for the vastly superior 500 nitro express

Probably high tail it out of there. I can run fast and i don't think Jamal can hit shit with that gun. I'll do a nice zig zag, that will throw him off.

SEE THEIR WARRIOR'S PENNANTS STREAMING

TO

THIS

BATTLEFIELD

>Binland makes their own Morakniv clones
Guess you learn something new every day.

I can tell you've never been around niggers. They certainly don't talk like that. They can't speak English that well.

Ok here's my wallet. Bye

Fist to patella, crack the ribs, disengage collarbone, finish off other two with nunchucks.

Recover time, six months, mental recovery, never.

>lol hey guys its me femanon
>not following rulez lol im so cool guys, suck their dicks lol

give him my wallet

Fucking degenerate, for your sake I hope your black if not,i am gonna have to find you and have to kidnap you, and train/rape you until your the perfect house wife and then we will save the white race together.

More like give him a record deal.

"oy vey! This is teaaarrible! I only have 5 shekels!"

Fem user here

White guys are a waste. Almost every guy was a lying psycho or more woman than me with their drama and insecure jealousy. I had one sweet boyfriend that was really normal and good to me, but he was always working. He left me when he found out I was doin me when he was workin and messin with his black friend. Sorry but I have needs too and someone will be taking care of me. I only see black guys now because they are more chill and straight forward.... and yea a little bigger ;)

vayanse a la verga negros o les parto en su madre con mi banda

puro c4 raza de las calles

ez famalam

Is that before or after you drink a gallon of dog semen straight from canine dicks? I mean you are a leaf after all.

nice b8 m8 i r8 9/11

If you have to say you're a fem-user, you aren't one. This is basic shit. Where did you get your license to shill? Out of a crackerjack box?

>T. Cuckold.
Ftyf.

>lol boys look at me
>boys lol i have vagina
>i fuk black dudes and have 3 stds lol
>you white boys wont ever see me with white dick lol

thank god, keep spreading those stds to other blacks

This. Literally 1 euro on my bank account.

Give him my wallet and say "this is why stereotypes exist."

>my mans

whats with usa nigs speaking like british nigs suddenly? are brit nigs out niggering them?

Oh really? Get ready to dance! ZA WARUDOOO!
*This is the part where time freezes just like in jojo part 3 and 4 but not 1 because dio has no stand here*
TOKI WA TOMARE!!!
I take their guns*
NO PLEASE CRACKA WE WONT DO THE BE VIOLENT TOMORROW
Ok
World peace

Ha gay.

>Peg my boomerang
>Hit gun out of their hands
>Boomerang comes back
>Hold them hostage with the boomerang

/thread

Start telling them I can't make my wall any higher. It's already 4 feet and I have people leaning against it. I can't fucking take it anymore. I swear it's 4 feet. *start crying* I tried to get permission but they denied it and then my fucking dog died. It's only fucking 4 feet and people keep leaning all day.

Proceed to mutter about different heights until they are well into their retreat.

>intellect

kek

kek

>Take a shit
>Rub the shit all over me and throw the rest on the nigs
>watch them run while i get to walk away with my wallet.

I speedshoot every weekend. Ten bucks says I can put two in each belly between "now" and "ya."

And as they scream for their mothers, covered in their own blood, piss and shit, with stomach acids chewing through their guts, I will record it on my phone so that I can send it to their mothers after I walk on all charges because this isn't California.

At least their fathers won't have to see it, because none of them have ever met.