ANONS HELP!!!

Anons, I OD'd hard on the RED PILL!
The Dutch finance banker interview where he cries when he thinks about that (((they))) wanted him to fuck/sacrifice children for blackmail/control purposes was too much.

I stopped caring about the patients stupid little problems and show no empathy (med student). I show no empathy and my teachers notice it.

Ive been watching normal broadcast TV for three days now to make me normal again, it is working and im smiling again (Simpsons).
I NEED HELP! Has this happened before? What can I do?
Help me!

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/212237317
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136536/Former-child-sex-slave-sold-Belgian-recalls-abuse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1816256
youtube.com/watch?v=zSARqQvkGwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>med student
Fuck me, please stop this study for our sakes.

Doe eens rustig, kankermongool. Je krachtniveau verbergen is letterlijk les 101.

What are you talking about? I work at a bank and we sacrifice children from time to time. It's normal for first timers to get cold feet or feel shame but it gets enjoyable later and they feel silly for complaining to outsiders like with that guy.

Link?

Just get your head out of the news for a while, get a couple of hobbies that take your mind off it. Read a good fiction book or something.
It has to be something that engages you as much as pol that isn't to do with politics.
You can forget about going back to normie TV.
You're not gonna blue pill yourself just find something you enjoy thinking about that is not pol.

Don't fear user. You have to learn black humour. That's all it is. How do soldiers cope? Same way. Do it or end up killing yourself/others. It's horrific. But we must devalue those people who do it as objects of ridicule. Your enemy is subhuman.

>Ive been watching normal broadcast TV for three days now to make me normal again, it is working and im smiling again (Simpsons).

Its not as bad as I made it sound (im fine, thank you) but it is fucking with me and it has made me harder. Teacher noticed personality change, less empathetic.
TV really helps.

Sorry, mate, when you take the red-one there is no going back. And by the looks of it, youre taking the black-one as well. Dangerous combo, if you ask me.

Oh and dont forget "youre here for ever".

This actually helps! I went mountainbiking and chilled in the sun afterwards. That and TV really helped. Im thinking of leaving all serious stuff like you said.

Link to the interview please?

No doctor is going to truly be empathetic after a while. You'll see some shit, you'll harden up anyway, red-pill or not. Many people find gore vids super shocking and can't sleep after watching them. You're a med student, you'll see shit like that everyday if you're planning on working in a hospital. Fake the empathy, everyone does it in your profession.

>00
Checked.
>Oh and dont forget "youre here for ever".
You're

When is Part 2 coming out?

vimeo.com/212237317

Too weak for the red pill? Man the fuck up. Fags like you are responsible for what happened in Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

>You're

youre a faggot

>I stopped caring about the patients stupid little problems and show no empathy
that was gonna happen either way, trust me.

Isn't it the worst? It happened to me last year when I found out about the same sorta stuff from other sources. I was paranoid as fuck. Couldn't sleep unless I was over tired. (((They))) were out there and were going to get me or someone else. "Holy shit this is real, I'm not schitzo!" The only thing that works is knowing that everything was ok before you gained this knowledge, so nothing is likely to happen to you.

>youre
Is this a name in your shithole?
Like Yuri?

Once you're here senpai, you can never leave.

Some actuall real advice! Ive been looking into this. I have learned to smile with your eyes in the last days (duchenne smile).

fucking faggot crying like a girl.cant even kill a few children, its piss easy. what a fucking loser

Why are you so mad, Aladdin? Did brother Abdulah pounded your boy pucci again? You should stop posting here and get back from where you cam from - facebook. I hear people on facebook are a lot more friendly towards brown people, less racism and such.

It seems Im going to have to end this argument: its "you're".
Deal with it, you children!

Now I finally understand why doctors are always acting so fucking autistic. They need to shield themselves from the horror.

Source on the video about the finance banker who was blackmailed by (((them))) ?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4136536/Former-child-sex-slave-sold-Belgian-recalls-abuse.html

Your ride has just started.

>What can I do?
Buckle up. There is no known antidote to the red pill....And don't forget that it is a time release thing....It may still be "working" 2 decades from now.

You better grow a pair or you are gonna fuck your whole life up. You have to be an actor on the stage. Do your job, and avoid politics. AND FFS, DON'T KILL YOURSELF.

It seems im going to have to call you a faggot as well.

Youre a faggot

>be granted the ultimate heterosexual male erotic fantasy
>start crying

Raised by lesbian moms I bet

je wordt omringd door mongolen en andere soort van gestoorde idioten. Zelfs al een ander woord in je hersenen manifesteert zichzelf al en "gedachte misdaded" worden extreem snel opgemerkt. Er is geen verbergen van dit allemaal.

Can you give me a quick rundown on studying medicine in Nederland? Can I study there? Sorry for being out of topic.

kys

You will soon hold the power of life and death in your hands, user.

Make Netherlands Dutch again.

fake
>show no empathy
best doctors are cold as fuck. they couldn't do their work if they'd wail and need a cuddle hug whenever a patient has a booboo. Lest, someone actually dies while doc is trying to save that person.

If "empathy" is really required, just understand the concept, build logical behaviour patters. That way you can be a saint and not giving a fuck at the same time.

>krachtniveau
>mfw it's real
Sumpfkrauts, why is your language so ridiculously funny sometimes? I need to learn Dutch one day

Thanks for the tip. Ive already gotten into that. Ive learned the duchenne fake smile already.

That part almost made me tear up. Pretty convincing performance.

Hey thats Harold Shipman! A serial killer from uk who killed old patients with heroin :D

A lot of the shit posted on Sup Forums is fake if it makes you feel any better

go meet brown people and you'll see they are humans

You can kill them later, idk, but they are humans

This guy sounds smart, sophisticated, and like he knows what he's talking about. However, is there any solid evidence he was actually one of the financial kingpins at one time?

>pizzagate
>that woman on Dr. Phil
>this guy
>all this fucked up shit coming to light

We are really living in the end times, don't we?

Definitely don't look into who started allopathic medicine

No, we are living in a perpetual Matrix. Except it's not actually a computer simulation, but a carefully crafted illusion of the world that has been pulled over our eyes by insanely powerful (((people))).

>123072977
You need to go deeper user. The cognitive dissonance is what is affecting you. Whilst you think you have swallowed the redpill your mind is still trying to fight the realisation of reality. Go deeper and you will find your mind becomes quiet with resolve to be a part of an international effort by anons to expose and end this shit. Study hard, come a doctor, as the status that will give you will open doors that will be useful. Truth is sometimes very ugly, but truth makes us strong. We need to be strong to fight this. Dont give up, as that means once again (((they))) win.

Now pull yourself together, man up and go deeper.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

This

>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
I read about the Dutroux affair once a while back. I've avoided going back to it since - too horrific. But this shit is going on worldwide, I have no doubt. The world is run by elite pedophile Satanists who practice child sacrifice. Jesus can't come back soon enough. There will be hell to pay.

The first really bad ones really takes their toll on your worldview user. What you truly need is some self-psychotherapy. You might even need (((spirituality))) or religious work.

Some sources I used: Bible, Bhaga Vagitha, Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts, Buddhism, Osho, meditation, Joseph Campbell + Jung + Jordan B Peterson + doing some actual psychotherapy work with yourself. Things like painting to draw out and work with your subconscious etc.

Good luck and dont an hero just yet, we need meme soldiers for the war to come.

Someone dubbed the interview
youtube.com/watch?v=84vbw_flvqA

This.

Kill yourself, people lacking empathy should not be a doctor in the medical field.

You should listen to Ted Gunderson's talks about it ritual child sacrifice. He was the head of FBI and was poisoned.

He died for the truth, don't forget his name.

His name was Ted Gunderson.

is there a white pill?

there must be a white pill

Stop immediately with your fucking study you peasant! Think you really that that video real is? It is standard conspiracy bait and a trash production. There was really nothing revealed in that video except that he thinks himself to can heal with that nonsense about god.

Not much in terms of evidence but a body language "expert" did a video on it. Take of it what you will:

Je hebt jammer genoeg niet overdreven OP, fuck.

You're probably just experiencing a degree of cognitive dissonance that has led to a sort of mix between the redpill and the blackpill (aka the crimsonpill). The best solution is to realize that many of (((their))) actions affect you and most people indirectly, rather than directly, so you mustn't approach life with the mentality that the road work down the street is run by Jews. Most people are good human beings with the potential to embrace the ideas we hold, and therefore you need to grant them your mercy and care. Don't lose faith in humanity, and wait to see the beady eyes of the merchant before you act out.

bump

Welcome to the Zionist Mammon Cabal.
It's going to die this Summer. Along with the West, that is.
Can't put the omelet back into the egg.

I think ot comes after the red one. They say only one guy took it so far... Pretty hard to swallow, what I heard..

bemp

pics

Probably nothing compared to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=9FUersarZuo

kill jews, then you can rest

Seen this posted a few times and only just now watched it. Thankfully he doesn't get into too much detail, but it's still horrifying to hear about how real it really is. Fuck these Satanic assholes.

This whole thing is really, really vague. He almost never goes into detail and never drops names and such. Why are you guys so ready to believe this?

Because he's legit, and so are his peers
bofjoy.net/about-us/who-are-boj.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1816256

It will all come to pass user. There is a knock at the door.

>I have no mouth and I must bluepill

Go watch children's cartoons, that'll have you back into the fluoride stare in no time.

NOBODY CARES FROGPOSTER

You can't take it until you've fully digested the blackpill.

Most will never see it.

>self proclaimed (((Expert))))
>Thinks you can retroactively mentally masturbate over cherrypcked details that are 100% subjective
>A woman
Drink bleach faggot

It takes a special kind of hamsterwheeling cuck to find and watch those videos made by moral cripples or worse butthurt perpetrators that try to DICREDIT whisteblowers

I'm an expert and I say it real.
Most powerful moment I've seen this month, where he start to tear up
Gore is easier to watch

She says he's not lying faggit

>When we look at the eyes we can see trough his little trick
Didn't ever bother to watch after that
That bitch can't even keep her story straight either way I'm still right.
Looking for confirmation is (((experts)) is low IQ

She means that he is trying to hold back his tears, but fails

lol

test

Are you alright? Did the Emu's get you?! WHATS GOING ON user???!!!

who did?

>Get off this stupid board
>everyone here is autistic, and It's making you autistic

bump

Theyre probably autists.

I don't want my doctor to feel sorry for me, I want to be cured. Fuck empathy, be good at your job instead.

The end times of banker controlled fiat currenies enslaving us all, yes

Look up who the man actually is and what he is risking by saying these things you fucking mongoloid. The first thing you do when child sacrifices are brought up is dismiss it out of hand? Kill yourself you pedo loving psychopath. A simple google search tells us all we need to know about who this guy is.

Where does he talk about babies?

Just watch the whole thing when you have time. It's worth it.

bamp

youtube.com/watch?v=zSARqQvkGwY