Weed

why is this glorious plant so hated
In the EU, Dutch are the only one who have tapped into this magical essence and look how happy they are because of it.
ps yes I,m high.

It's basically stop liking what I don't like

(((They))) can't patent plants and it would stop them getting so many juicy profits by pushing their own drugs to 'help' you with even more drugs to counter side effects.

btw, how are things regarding weed in the US
full legalization when

It makes people lethargic, so it's antisocial by default. It always will be. However, I'd still legalize it so Moroccans and other varietes of human trash can no longer make money with it.

it's nice once in a while but regular use is degenerate and regular users act like zombies

it causes brain damage

>Implying the Dutch are happy about what weed has done to Amsterdam

DUDE

Because jews own pharmaceutical companies and want you to drink alcohol

European countries have no sovereignty. European countries have no wealth. Europeans have no rights.

dutch don't care about amsterdam
every capital in degenerat shithole, weed and whoring have not much to do with that

WEED

LMAO

LMAO

Its a faggot plant for faggots. Why would you want to smoke faggot shit. Are you a faggot OP?

>mfw I had to quit smoking because I started a business today

shame on you estonia, aren't you full of estoners?

Georgia hitting nail on head here. Good work. Basically this.

Weed keeps me from stragling faggots like you on the street
I like my mary why cant love her in peace.

Why? Doesn't everyone out there smoke it to deal with your shit life in a shitty land?
>It's what we do

>mfw I quit smoking when I started a weed business

YOU UTTER MADMAN. What are you doing, stalker?

>Stragling faggots like you (tough guy syndrome)
You are probably one of those losers who hang out at tammsaare, doing vapes and bragging to your autistic friends about that cool dab you did and posted it online on your fb.

I will be glad to see you irl, only to call the police so they could bust your faggot ass.

>I like my mary why cant love her in peace.

You can.

I have for 20 years now.

>Started business
>Is boss of himself
>Tells himself he can't smoke anymore
>Potato

mine maga end kaineks valge neeger

>Implying he wouldn't kick your arse to the kerb
Yeah k internet though Estonia.

Used to smoke like 5 times a week, was pretty happy w with stuff, quit because my fiance nagged me, been off three weeks and I hate everything, grind my teeth constantly, have a headache all the time, mad at everything, want to leave the cunt. Like I could deal with stuff way better , nothing really bothered me and if it did I blew it off. But now a lot of things make me mad. I just want to kill myself but don't want to go to hell.

It's fully legal in my state. Just go to the store and a ton of different strains to choose from. Personally I don't smoke anymore but for those who do, it's much more convenient than meeting some sketchy guy in a parking lot like it used to be

Weed faggots are weak and have poor coordination, easily disposed lol

He will probably smoke on a joint for his anxiety to avoid having a panic attack during confrontation.

How long did you smoke for?

It'll take a while to get back to normal, thc stays bound to fat cells for over a month.

Since I was 17 , I am 34 now. I am six foot and 130#, very little fat

>(((They))) can't patent plants and it would stop them getting so many juicy profits by pushing their own drugs to 'help' you with even more drugs to counter side effects.

yes but gambling on which patients will be accidentally poisoned seems like a much better venue for insane profits

because I keep forgetting things and the habit costs too much. you know you have to keep some cash in your account to support your business just in case shit goes south. I hope no coups, nationwide protests or civil war happens this summer

Spain has a fair bit of dude weed. They have conventions there I think one is called Spannibis.

>Why would you want to smoke faggot shit.

because 4/20 weed day is Hitler's birthday so 420 blaze it seig heil

Hitler did meth

I used to lo e video games but now I can't play them , used to read graphic novels and now I can't focus. I can't do anything really except work. And I never remembered dreaming but now I do every night and they are always nightmares

it has nothing to do with pharmaceuticals, moron.

lol accurate

>implying amsterdam isn't full of muslims now
it was better 10 years ago with more weed and prostitutes and less muslims.

>Weed is a hard drug
Wut m8? B8

And alcohol doesn't make people lethargic? Alcohol is behind far more "anti-social" behavior than weed, just in violence alone, let alone lethargy.

Also, not all strains of weed make you lethargic.

Implying (((they))) aren't shilling weed 24/7 to replace tobacco as the main cash crop

you best be laffin

No, it doesn't, but withdrawal from alcohol actually does!

Smoke weed everyday doesn't make me lethargic actually I am pretty neurotic when I don't smoke and really high strung so suck a dick Muhammad

It's still going to be about 6-8 weeks until you feel "normal" again.

Did the nightmares start yet?

Huh, i guess the instability is still a worry. I suspect erdogan is locking down the power though, dictator by end of the year. I'd say the Kurds will be used in a false flag Putin style powergrab.

Maybe you can make long term plans bro. A dictator often creates stability, as much as i dislike erdogan.
>Grow a few plants for yourself, get an AK

>God-given plant that makes you feel happy and community-oriented is bad
>Rotten potato juice that makes you violent and stupid is good

If that were the case, it would have been fully rolled out during Obamas term.

Is Estonia beautiful country I want to visit.

Yeah, focus is going to be shot for a while.

I ended up bombing myself with caffeine to deal with it (but that just caused other issues too).

Yes every night, I used to never remember my dreams now I have vivid ones every night, also time feels like it is going slow. Like a day feels like a week

Keep wanting.

I did the same thing, caffeine pills because I avoid soda , it was making me clench my teeth even more which made headaches worse.

I know how dangerous alcohol is, but it's the one drug we'll never get rid of.

Slow change numb nuts, it isn't going to flip over night it's already legal in some states and others are going to follow suit.

I know that feel.

Keep your chin up, force yourself to smile or you might spin out into depression.

Also exercise, that might be the only thing that will get your mind right. Exercise to exhaustion.

why not just drink tea or coffee?

I tried it a few weeks ago and became weirdly radical. Started thinking about brutally murdering some of my leftie friends. I had this idea that they had ''blood on their hands'' and needed justice. Basically that any open border advocates are 100% responsible for the killed/raped children by muslims/blacks. Just because these things already happen, does not mean we should endorse more of it. I was seriously thinking of killing someone, and had a specific target already. This is coming from a guy who barely spends any time on Sup Forums.

Tldr: it made me insane

kapo kuulab !!!

Stop liking what I don't like because my pastor told me
Ftfy

>No, it doesn't
But it does, especially in adolescents.

fuck off dummy, tobacco kills you and makes your mouth look, smell and taste rotten. how would weed be shilled?? weed will make ppl buy less (((pharmaceuticals))) P.S smoke some weed and read some books

>In class
Underage b& b8

Have been, got two jobs that are physical plus I have done a few odd jobs (working on a farm earing trash put of a barn) also drinking tons of water and juice (Snapple red apple, I k.ow it is not the best but it quenched my thirst) I also have been taking red panex ginseng

I used to love weed.

But then I got panic attacks because of it so I had to stop :(

Have you ever considered you might be having withdrawal symptoms? Have you ever tried quitting weed for a few months to see if you get better?

what do you think was causing your anxiety?

I'm glad you were aware of your mental changes, user.

The problems come when people are unwilling to look themselves in the face.

It's not for everyone, despite what stoners say.

If you can't see how weed is being shilled in the media then maybe you need to lay of the gas

lol it just makes you high, which makes you susceptible to ideas, i can watch a priest on tv and desire to become a hardcore deusvolting christian that exterminates the money changers as christ wanted, or i can be listening to a hitler speech and go full 1488
just smoke more, but put on something fun or happy

read my post

Talking about it is helping a bit. I never thought weed is addictive but clearly it is. Maybe we can make a thread or exchange e-mails or something? I can't do this alone and I feel so mixed up right now. Hardest part is I have cash in my wallet and have a dealer a mile from me but I have gone this far but I want it soooo bad just wanna play planescape torment enhanced edition after I smoke a bowel. Ugh

It'll get better.

Keep doing what your doing, and like I said, keep your chin up.

I have no doubt in my mind that you have the willpower to get through it. It's hard to drop a crutch that you've relied on for years and years.

In resolution, can only decriminalise not legalise therefore no tax.

You are retarded.

Probably the amount of raghead religion of peace ambassadors in his country.

i'm high too based estonia bro

He's not you, user.

Some people really get schizo when they smoke.

The problem is, those people aren't generally aware of it like user was.

have a stonger will you fuck
T. went off weed for basically no reason, was like walking to the store

Says the one defending a plant

Thank you so much, you have no idea how much what you just said means to me. Fuck I hate feeling this way. Thank you user, sincerely.

fuck off filthy degenerate

Schizo is a whole different bag, he was not describing that
t. uncle a schizo

How long before I can enjoy video games again? Tomorrow will be three weeks off

Show me one time when weed caused a person to crash their car into a van carrying a family of five and killing every single person inside.

high five brotha

>Proves how retarded he is
I never defended a plant, we were talking about who was or wasn't against weed.

Paranoid delusional, dissociative schizo, whatever DSM buzzword you want to use.

Some people really have these things triggered by it though, I've seen it a few times first hand.

i actually had a stoner friend that tried to convince me to play morrowind, but i never did

Because they are a bunch of fucking squares man. They are fools, and God will judge them for oppressing others.

It turns people into shitheads.