You have TEN (10) seconds to name one thing Trump has accomplished in his first 100 days

You have TEN (10) seconds to name one thing Trump has accomplished in his first 100 days.

>hard mode: no mentioning basic duties like nominating justices to be voted on along party lines

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ivanka-trump-talks-allowing-syrian-refugees-us-47038063
youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg
nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/
westernjournalism.com/mattis-u-s-attack-damaged-20-percent-syrian-air-force/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39561102
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/new-us-water-purification-system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>basic duties

You again? Didn't you get BTFO last time?

Kill TPP.

you have to go back

*pmmmuuuurrrtt*
oh, hihi, I didn't see you there.

No

>You have TEN (10) seconds to name one thing Trump has accomplished in his first 100 days.

eaten a pint of ice cream every morning at 4 am

Increased deportation
Tax Cut
Tariffs
Abandoned TPP
BTFO Assad
BTFO Russia
BTFO North Korea
Kys Shill

made liberals go crazy

Piss off all of the right people, including (You).

You must not follow the news often.
Is your media 100days behind?

Stopped illegal border crossing...down by 90%

he's made you so assmad that you made this post... again.

kept twitter relevant

Yeah less mexi's but you will be getting some syrian refugees now. o.<
Traded one for the other.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/ivanka-trump-talks-allowing-syrian-refugees-us-47038063

Only thing he's achieved has been to turn his one-time supporters into active haters of himself, his entire family, associates and backers

Ended the world

I'm sorry i don't watch fake news

1. Beat Hillary.

That's all he needs to do.

Not causing WWIII with russia right away.

I am so fucking glad we didn't get Hillary she really set the bar low, there is absolutely nothing Trump can do wrong.

MAGA

Ok Shareblue, here you go

pic related

>pol is one person: the post

Feel free to make an argument at any time.

It was already dead dumbass

quick everyone rush in at once and shill as hard as you can

It died the moment Trump withdrew. He did that day 1.

Got to admit it's hilarious watching ShareBlue crash and burn, but seriously we can't let David Brock and James Alefantis rape and kill any more kids.

I shouldn't have to make an "argument" on what has actually happened in trumps presidency so far. He hasn't done anything he promised to do. In fact hes done the opposite. FACT. No idea why i should have to make an "argument" on this. Yes hes deported a lot of illegals but so did Obama.

... Shareblue, I ... ^^^

Delet

look ma! i posted it again!

of course.... I expect that kind of reply. oh well.....

>No one gave a shit about Clinton, Bush, or Obama's first 100 days
>New arbitrary judgmental moment brought to us by butthurt liberals
Can't wait to see the other 900+ days and another 1000 if he wins a re-election :)

>xDDDD le based Assad!!!!!111 NOT ALL MUSLIMS!11111 Assad is based xDDD

Kys

He's deported a shitload of illegals.

"Fake news"
"4d monopoly Chinese checkers in space"
"not a hypocrite just business"
"insert lame excuse"

I'm glad that you have learned to acknowledge comprehensive refutations of your baseless accusations. The post I made details exactly what promises Trump has kept (all of them).

The next step is understanding that you are working for a group of people who will kill you without a second thought.

I mean, I understand you are literally working off a script here. You're very likely extremely new at this job. You probably have no idea what happened to the people who used to work in your chair. But you have to understand that you are in extreme danger. The people who employ you will stop at nothing to prevent themselves from being prosecuted for operating a global pedophilia and cannibalistic torture ring. At this point, you probably already know that is true, but you continue onward regardless, so whatever happens to you is your own karmic debt to collect.

I hope you have a great day

>Obama is in office
>Oh wow, that TPP is a bad deal! I hope Obama does something about it!
>Trump does what Obama couldn't, while in office
>Oh wow, Trump taking credit for something Obama did? Typical!
I wonder if dissonance like this is trained or being self-absorbed is just natural. Pretty sure it's natural. You must not have done very much growing up, have you? I mean, this is basic math.

If you leave garbage on the table and it disappears, you didn't clean it up. Your mom did. What the fuck.

stabbed his supporters in the back

>rate of illegal immigration is tanking
>stock markets are prospering
>civil engagement is at historic levels
>TPP dealt with
>got china to FINALLY give a shit about north korea
>multiple big business investors have declared intent/have already begun setting up shop in america
>quickly appointed a new member to the SCOTUS
>introduced the early parts of his tax reform
>laid out initial plans for development/funding of The Great Wall
>declared intent to dramatically amount of money dumped into other nations
>regularly gives *personal and direct updates* to the american people through the use of social media

all off the top of my head, but not all that he's done. eat shit, retards.

Trump has made SNL great again!

you couldn't refute the last thread so you made another one? holy shit, you really want your $.05

do you seriously believe that everyone that disagrees with you works for some secret type of business? o.O Holy fuck you are out there dude.

>basic duties
so i guess i can't say giving israel a rimjob

>Striking an empty base after warning everyone of the attack is now the same as attacking Syria
Are you even trying?

>o.O
yup you are an outsider

>>hard mode

ROCK HARD

Seriously though what a sleazy fucking traitorous con-man. The people who still think Trump is "compromised" by Kushner need to open their fucking eyes and ears.

He was never on our side.

youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg

plz obama did that stuff too.

>Ivanka is the president

I use it forever. sometimes i use meme's instead.

Here you go, faggot.

Of course not. The PAC and its subsidiaries have never been secret.

The recreational activities of its ownership, however..... I hope you haven't been eating any of the pizza. You don't want to know about the sausage and pepperoni.

You are what you eat

Why are you lying?

DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMPF PLUMF KLUMPF FRUMPF
>audience capsizes itself
HRUMPF DRFUMPF BLUMPF
>Colbert is jumping up and down on his desk, shouting at the camera
>The audience gets rescued by a fishing boat
>Colbert stops and pulls the camera close
>In a low voice, he sensually whispers the words "protest" into the microphone
>ASMR fags jizz themselves until they die and the fishing boat capsizes itself just 5 miles from shore
>The news team watching prepares to rearrange the bodies, when they wash up

Obama made more jobs and trump is doing the opposite

Did Shareblue just hire another wave of newbies? I swear I can smell it every time.

Do you ever wonder what happened to the person who used to sit at your desk?

Trump got more fat fucks off the couch and into the streets marching than MooseHell Obunghole did in her entire 8 years as the First Bitch under her health and wellness initiatives. That's one hell of an accomplishment!

not really because you clearly cant see what happened. He destroyed around 23 Syrian planes.
>assads airforce is a key roll in his military
>assad is fighting isis and "rebels"
>Trump destroys around 23 of syrias planes
>Trump just helped ISIS and the rebels
>You 50 IQ nigger still thinks it was nothing

You cant draw this conclusion in your head so I really don't want to try.

>Do you ever wonder what happened to the person who used to sit at your desk?

He probably moved out to some rural and suburban area after failing an IQ test.

That's a benis :DD :DDDD

You are still trying after all this while. Just give up

>illegals are leaving and the number crossing the border is at lowest point in 2 decades
>Endless leftist butthurt
>Actually enforced his red lines unlike Ocuckma
>Highest first 100 day stock market rally in 60 years
>86$ billion in regulatory burden dismantled.

Just to name a few.

The idiot hasnt done a goddamn thing.
No policy. Just random decisions based on how is daughter is feeling on the day.
Your nation is a joke. Get rid of this clown

How is he doing opposite? Genuine question

>being this delusional

Trump is a putin puppet. He only does what putin tells him to do.

no but has a big influence. Family usually does its nothing out of the norm. This is why most work places don't allow family members to work together.

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021

>"Trump has done more than any other president in his first 100 days than anyone ever!"
>>*point out how little he's accomplished aside from signing a few meaningless EOs which haven't even shown any signs of going into effect*
>>*point out how he backed down on NAFTA, TPP(TTIP), Hillarry Investigation, WALL Funds, Muslim Ban, etc.
>IT'S NOT FAIR DON'T JUDGE HIM BASED ON 100 DAYS HE NEEDS TIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You didn't answer my question.

>lose hundreds of thousands of wealth creating jobs
>replace them with tens of thousands of wealth creating jobs and hundreds of thousands of service jobs
Wow thanks Obama

You think putin wants america to prosper?? You're delusional, drumfie

>He destroyed around 23 Syrian planes
WRONG.

>US officials originally said 58 of the 59 missiles fired Friday had "severely degraded or destroyed" their original target, including 20 planes which they said were taken out in the strike. On Friday, Russia's Defense Ministry said in a statement only 23 of the US missiles made it to the airbase, blowing up just six MiG-23 planes.

Just after four hours of the attack the base was already operational, it was literally nothing, now go away shill

Oh I gave up on Trump a while ago, at his AIPAC talk to be precise.

There is no 4d chess, Trump is an easily manipulated fool at best, full blown neocon zionist con-man who lied to us all at worst.

You're the one who's still "trying after all this while"
Trying to believe Trump will save your country. What a joke.

Putin literally would want America to prosper. We are far less concerned with foreign affairs when we prosper, and are far less likely to start wars that are against Putin's interests.

You're right
He's over
They might try to mute it here, but YouTube and online generally want his image purged from history, want the White House vacated and fumigated and want him deported to izrail and buried there

"WRONG"

cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/syria-mattis-trump-strike-damage/

westernjournalism.com/mattis-u-s-attack-damaged-20-percent-syrian-air-force/

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39561102

>“The assessment of the Department of Defense is that the strike resulted in the damage or destruction of fuel and ammunition sites, air defense capabilities, and 20 percent of Syria’s operational aircraft,” Mattis said.

Pic a source faggot. I know you dont like to accept the truth.

How is backing down from TPP a bad thng? And he always said he was going to renegotiate NAFTA or destroy it, Which is what he is doing right now. He is not backing down from the wall. The muslim ban woud have worked if we don't have incompetent liberal activist judges.

Shareblue confirmed

>Trust what Mattis say, not what Russian source say
You = Faggot

>when shillblue bolsters the coffers

>You have TEN (10) seconds to name one thing Trump has accomplished in his first 100 days.

holy fuck you are dense.

google TTIP. it's basically TPP rebranded you mental midget

he is backing down from the wall. it probably won't be built at this point and he is banking on people just forgetting it like they forgot about lock her up, tax returns, muslim ban, and drain the swamp

look into your heart, you know this to be true.

lel shill in full damage control
Shill BTFO

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/new-us-water-purification-system

can you please sign this

Pissed you off enough that you made this post if you don't reply your mother will die in her sleep.

Illegal immigration down to 17 years low.

You're the one who's supporting the Trump administration, why would you not trust what Mattis said? Is Mattis lying or are the Russians lying?

Your desperation to believe in Trump as the world's savior has you holding pretty peculiar opinions about who to trust.

raiding beaners more effectively

None of his supporter give a shit about his tax returns. You have ousted yourself as a lefty cunt.

>you don't care about 1 of 4 things he mentioned
Got any hot opinions in regards to the other 3 things he mentioned or are you gonna keep your stupid fucking mouth shut because you can't defend him for skipping those?

Mattis is lying because he wants to make the attack seem more effective

Many pedophiles have been arrested since he came into office but nobody wants to talk about it

Maybe the Russians and Syrians are lying to make the attack seem ineffective, you know, classic damage control.

>deflection: the post

>ilegal immigration down to 17 year low
>we need a 10 figure wall project to stem the tide of rage-zombie illegals.
pick one.

Stick to pasta

I can't defend him on the lock her up situation. Don't know much about TTIP. But saying that he is backing of the wall, muslim ban, and draining the swamp is just being dishonest.

It's true though