/May day/ prep thread

May day is approaching, the day when hippies and junkies riot across the US (mainly Seattle)

With the election of trump, I imagine the riots will engulf Seattle in flames

News

>Seattle City councilwoman calling for people to disrupt airports and highways

kiro7.com/news/local/wsp-captain-sawants-call-to-shut-down-highways-on-may-day-irresponsible/516511577

>Seattle March route
king5.com/news/local/seattle/map-seattle-may-day-rallies-and-march-route/434345071

>Police warn lefties not to block highways

patch.com/washington/seattle/police-warn-seattle-may-day-protesters-stay-freeways
>Hundreds of thousands of west coast laborers will strike

buzzfeed.com/coralewis/hundreds-of-thousands-of-workers-will-strike-may-1?utm_term=.itw1wbJEn#.tlLzlZLBv

There are rumors of antifa wanting to riot in NYC, we will definitely see things burn in Seattle, I do not know if any major rallies are planned for other cities

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/nashville-patriots-organize-counter-protest-response-communist-antifa-may-day-rally/
itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/
youtube.com/watch?v=0KeX5OZr0A4
youtube.com/watch?v=o5Tm8zV8FlA
king5.com/news/local/seattles-cm-sawant-dont-rule-out-airport-freeway-disruptions-on-may-day/433834693
twitter.com/AnonBabble

digits

But Seattle needs to be tuned down a notch after starbucks

Tbh I wouldn't even be mad if Seattle burnt to the ground lol

Doesn't have anything to do with defending free speech. Best to let the monkeys riot. Will be a profitable day for glaziers.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/04/nashville-patriots-organize-counter-protest-response-communist-antifa-may-day-rally/

I live walking distance from downtown seattle what should I do?

Antifa gave up, the right wing has beat them

I would. I live here and work downtown. Getting real tired of these anarchists getting a free day every year to throw a violent tantrum. It's led to them taking more and more liberties on other occasions.

Cops never do much because the mayor is always a cuck who's afraid of looking too authoritarian.

Nothing. Don't bother with any counter protest. Someone will die tomorrow for sure, let the junkies burn down their city

Wear anticom colors fir mayday
Gold/yellow and black

It will be great. I'm going to watch streams all day.

This, we don't counter their gatherings. At least not yet. For now just stockpile ammo and watch them hang themselves from being retarded in public via livestream.

>americans

Do you really think you guys can beat antifa? You have no idea what you're up against, antifa are strong and well trained just look at this.

itsgoingdown.org/forming-an-antifa-group-a-manual/

>if right-wingers have been threatening people in your area with guns, or have already shot people, we recommend you arming yourselves immediately and getting concealed carry permits

6) Self-defense trainings
>Set up an antifa gym or regular self-defense trainings. Some groups set up two parallel ones: one mixed gender, and one women/trans/gender non-conforming folks.

The real significance of May Day...imo. :

youtube.com/watch?v=0KeX5OZr0A4

Info wins Wars

>implying you're not jelly of our happenings

Don't worry Ausbro, eventually this will kick off things internationally as these social movements are rarely isolated.

god god horn ladys a milf

Muslims did not help build the white house til

>When you realize that the police is only on your side when you're attacking rightwingers

Bump, also go here

Move.

mfw it's my birthday.
youtube.com/watch?v=o5Tm8zV8FlA

When you have city council members calling for idiots to block traffic...

king5.com/news/local/seattles-cm-sawant-dont-rule-out-airport-freeway-disruptions-on-may-day/433834693

Wtf is may day? Just may 1 except niggers decide to burn shit extra hot?