Want to know what happened to Assange?

This is the first piece of the puzzle:
standard.co.uk/news/london/screams-heard-as-woman-plunges-to-death-from-bedroom-window-in-hackney-a3370601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
journalisted.com/helena-williams
serjeantsinn.com/barrister/debra-powell/
archive.org/stream/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA/CIA EMPLOYEE DIRECTORY_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6l4gPVeNE
thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2017/04/26/breaking-julian-assange-speak-maths-faculty-today-92760
youtube.com/watch?v=5MJAvCqVIXw
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/
prof77.wordpress.com/wtf/art-at-boa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Is this related to Melissa?
Or who's the boyfriend?

Mariana Pinto
judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Pinto-2017-0093.pdf
That's her coronary rapport. Now what is so special about her?
Was it Softcat Ltd?

babe bump for PR

was it her?

journalisted.com/helena-williams

No, it was Mariana Pinto. See Also, a lawyer representing her husband on grounds of the reasons stated in the coronary report above, seems to primarily deal with people who died under similar circumstances.
serjeantsinn.com/barrister/debra-powell/
I'm sure it's just her area of expertice or interest.
Still haven't found out the husbands name.

what does this woman have to do with Julian Assange?

I doń't fucking know, ask OP. I'm just digging for anything out of the ordinary

Are you going to give us more or are you going to be a time wasting cunt about it?

So far the lawyer representing the husband, who's also representing families of victims of similar cases, some even mentioned in articles about Mariana. Is the most out of place thing.
But still no name on the husband, so I'm guessing that's where the dirt is. If OP isn't just larping

She fell three floors onto pic related, then laid there for 45 minutes until the glass broke and she fell a further two stories. EMS was at the site but chose to not do anything. That, and the fact that she was sent home from a psych evaluation the previous night, is what the husband is claiming to be neglect and suing for.

Now wtf is the second piece?

She was a cutie, but I can't help get over the stockimage feel to the picture.

Isn't she one of the Wikileaks members that have not been heard of since the event occurred?

I have no idea. Searching her name and wikileaks gave me this.
archive.org/stream/JulianAssangeHasBeenTakenWikileaksCompromisedByTheCIA/CIA EMPLOYEE DIRECTORY_djvu.txt
Not sure what sort of relevance that is

Her husband's name is Camilo Parra-Braun

Also her close friend's name is Mariana Beja. She moved from Brazil to the UK.

Who.?

Jesus fuck, 18 posts, read them.

So is she?
Is she one of the people related in pic related?

I read that when I was following everything through the bunkers (end, bitmessage, etc...)

If OP is legit, then I would say yes.

fucking bump extremely interesting...

Yeah, cause the dates adds up. Maybe it has something to with Assange disapearing from the embassy, She got word trough channels, chatter made her visible, they paid her a visit?
She is said to have been psychotic, having stopped smoking weed a few days prior.
It does add up with how you'd behave knowing CIA was haunting you down, with no particular skills in dealing with that.

OP you're gonna have to give us a little more than
>1 post by this ID

Was this woman the live fail safe on Assanges deadmans switch?

To make the point that Assange is no longer in the embassy and haven't been since mid October. Take this;
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx6l4gPVeNE
At around a minute, (not sure, start early) Assange puts on fake mustache and a bike helmet before we see a person in said Helmet drive around in London.

Pic related also points towards him not being where we think he is.

Why haven't he appeared in the window or balcony? As he said he would if there ever was doubts about his status of life or dead.

>Why haven't he appeared in the window or balcony?
Snipers

"He went to Jareds"

bump

One theory I read somewhere is that he got away, and the CIA knows where he is but cannot due anything due to fear of the data being released. Therefore if the blockchain is decrypted, then he will no longer be safe. Also that maybe the blockchain is just a wild goose chase, but jeanpy tells me a lot is more in the blockchain that we may know. Wish I would have stayed in CS now back in my university days.

No idea. But OP is telling us she is connected somehow, what role she has is anyone's guess.

I am under the understanding that the passwords have already been found. This whole thing is so confusing, either he's not alive and we should look for the password. Or he is and we shouldn't or he dies. Or he is but we should because he's under their control.

This might be the most effective psyop of all time.

What is even going on, I'm pretty confused.

wtf this is actual footage of assange leaving the embassy?

Unknown, but they sure do make it look like that.

The method is available to everyone on how to find the passwords in oretty much a step by step fashion. But the rumors of them disappearing never to be heard from again is the worrisome part. I have everything backed-up on externals, but am still not willing to attempt it.

I went to a video talk by assange yesterday, he's definitely alive. Appeared on green screen though so might not be in the embassy.
thetab.com/uk/cambridge/2017/04/26/breaking-julian-assange-speak-maths-faculty-today-92760

You should spread them.
After the incident, there have been many different versions of the insurance files circulated.
Smart guy, there's no rush. Opening and releasing at this time would only put Assange at risk, if he is alive and uncompromised that is..

Exactly

He said he was in the embassy, but it's possible he's elsewhere and they're hiding it. Maybe in the UK so no diplomatic immunity and waiting to smuggle him out somehow?

but it contains only Mariana and Pinto but not "Mariana Pinto"

Does anyone remember this creepy video?

youtube.com/watch?v=5MJAvCqVIXw

It was shown pretty clearly that this guy, Mark Halperin, has ties to the Clintons but I don't recall exactly how anymore. Does anyone remember anything about this?

I have given multiple copies of everything I backed to friends directly in order to spread it. The only effective way to release the decrypted info is all at once in every medium possible. Hope there will be a hint of when that upcoming day should be though.

assange is ded

See He answered in a live Q&A

The recent US noise about "arresting" Assange is likely just kabuki to tie up the loose ends from the CIA murder of Assange in October.

They've been faking him being alive via a variation of Face2Face (see yt vids, allows actor to control video image of person - Bush, Putin, Assange, whoever), but the US needs an exit strategy to end the scam and close the books on Assange for good (without ever revealing the CIA raid and murder).

Being on the run in the UK must be hell. Face recognition on country wide CCTV's.

I know, which is why I didn't really see any relevance, added it more for fun.

A hint could be what happened back in October, when Snowden tweeted "it's time" and some numbers, followed by Kim dot com and someone else.
I'm a 100% sure that was it. But xkeyscore fucked it up

S A G E
Keep schizo posts off of pol pls were focusing on berkely and antifa. This is tin foil shit! Reeeee get off my board all of you alex jones whackjobs.

all the interviews were fake.

youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

which means yes: even FOX is in on it.

fuck off man antifa is a non-issue.

Those weird things are just awkward tween cuts.
The videostream at the talk I was in didn't have anything, was live and he responded to audience questions instantly.

Let the LARPers have their fun. It's still good PR. Pretty good shit in this thread right here too though, I'd say.

no one believes you, CIA

antifa is controlled opposition and so are you, you idiot.

even my captcha says its erddit

this

this
Back to topic, dig

I believe he's alive. Whether or not he's safe is a different story.

This Stanford video demonstrating Face2Face shows both how the "Assange" interviews can be faked, and explains why he's only ever seen waist-up on green screen.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

I can post my uni card to match the uni if you want?

Yup, assange is in a Schrodiner superposition of being both alive and dead, compromised and free, they can even do realistic 3d animations and voice synth to fake him saying or doing something, and if wikileaks is compromised they can realise provably false info to discredit the whole operation.

Don be an idiot. Don't ever prove something on Sup Forums that can ID you.

prove you were there? i can say i was on the moon with assange just last week too, CIA.

What's ethics in Maths? Is that the ethical use of encryption and RNGs??

As part of the CIA burning down WikiLeaks they'll continue to run it as a honeypot, to find and execute leakers.

They'll only do the final step of burning down WL when the details of Assange's elimination have been permanently covered up.

No it's how 150 000 becomes 6 million.

I believe you mean 6 Googolplex.

Since Wikileaks stopped using PGP, I am pretty sure a lot of leakers are suspicious about it already.

Watching you now, what you planning goy?

Leakers are the ones in real danger. I hope they're paying attention to the clear red flags about WL and taking extra care to reduce their risks.

With good reason.

Aye, this is also what Assange said in an interview, where he mentioned Seth Rich just previously.

And I'm still as confused as before. Everything points to opposite results.

Look.

What I think

I think that he is likely not dead. Consider Vault 7 - why would the CIA release this?

If anything vault 7 was to empower hackers to go and find the holy grail of leaks that may have been prevented from being released in October.

The CIA come here and post those face changing quadrants (you know) as a way to mock us. Showing the frace morphing tech that are available on an app.

They're trying to mess with us. Assange is alive and I actually believe that he is in the US and is not in danger .

What makes you think he's in the US? No room to escape if blown. Or was he taken there you mean?

It's shockingly sad how many people believe Assange is still alive just because they've seen some snippets of video. Such a low threshold of inquisitiveness.

he can't be considered alive until he appears in a video shaking someone's hand in a crowded place

Anybody else think that the first piece of the puzzle might be in the attached mural2.jpg instead of the link?

Run it trough one of the programs that decrypt hidden info or get an art fag to check out symbolism cause I don't see shit in it. Orgy with a safety-net?

Just as with "Snowden," who never released anything that wasn't already known and only ever attacks CIA arch-rival NSA, Vault7 was likely a limited hangout to continue the charade that Assange isn't dead.

When WL release something that compromises a real CIA operation with real human assets and real-world consequences, then I'll start to doubt Assange's murder.

Until then it's CIA Theater.

Looks fake as fuck.
Although I admit there were weird glitches in his interviews that really make the buzzer buzz, no fucking way was this done with software.
Even this state of the art shit shown above is easily discernible from real.

Human evolved hundreds of thousands of years to access emotion and mimics.
Even 90%+ identical to the real thing, the human minds still recognizes that single digit fakedness which is enough to unmask the lie

Unless the CIA has something super duper advanced that is 100% undiscernibele from reality which I don't believ

>believ
NDA's where breach constitutes treason and death help a lot when you want people to do tasks for you.

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/analysis-of-the-occult-symbols-found-on-the-bank-of-america-murals/

So? what dat meen??
>It's not CIA but some bankers groups henchmen who have been roughhousing Assange, to stop him from releasing whatever.
>They get to operate without scrutiny cause they own everything..?

Thanks user, it explained the fresco. Also it gave us a location of Denver. We know there is a DUMB there, so if by chance the CIA grabbed him, he might held there if he is alive. A lot of possibilities. The fresco mentioning the suited guy associated with biological weapons, which could be used in an upcoming false flag. It wouldn't be the first time we used bio-weapons. That would create the chaos to reign fire from the sky.

In the second fresco, civil unrest, riots, protests and repression are all taking place. Historically, the masses only usually go into an outright revolt when their living conditions deteriorate significantly or when hugely unpopular policies get adopted. Does this piece refer to the loss of civil liberties and the rise of a police state? There is also a metaphysical aspect to the image, represented by the spinning naked bodies that appear as the sun, implying that the period turmoil is also happening on a cosmic level.
prof77.wordpress.com/wtf/art-at-boa/

Another upcoming banker's war. The frescos are in the BofA building signifying that the planning/chaos/rebuilding stages is all caused by the bankers.

and we're in the chaos now?

Yeah, for the past months everyone in the media worldwide has been trying to put people into a state of fear. They have been attempting to condition the masses preparing us for war. Add the constant Middle East conflicts, we are in the second fresco (chaos).

About fucking time.

bump

>Anybody else think that the first piece of the puzzle might be in the attached mural2.jpg instead of the link?

no it's the fact that the key to the insurance files was released via wikileaks block chain

Wars caused by and for those who worship money.

Same as always.

Maybe since the information was already compromised by foreign intelligence agiences, the CIA thought it might as well be revealed in an attempt to cover up the fact that they v& Assange?

Yet another possible theory. I fucking hate this

bump

I will give you a theory that is plausible also. Assange has always been CIA as part of Operation Mockingbird. The Vault7 leaks only happened because foreign actors had stolen those tools awhile ago. The CIA directed Assange to leak the tools that they have already replaced with better ones so that the corporations could fix those holes and prevent the foreign actors from getting any use out of them. Now the CIA has new tools that nobody knows about and Assange is at some CIA safehouse until they figure out their next storyline. I read that one a few weeks back, forgot which onion. It was interesting.