I am generally interested in what Sup Forums thinks about chemtrails

I am generally interested in what Sup Forums thinks about chemtrails.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
ted.com/talks/david_keith_s_surprising_ideas_on_climate_change
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

self bump for genuine interest

Spraying intensity coincides with geomagnetic storms, CMEs and other space weather events that can threaten the grid, much like the outages in San Fran and NYC last week.

last bump and then i'll stop

Nothing you idiot

I have not heard this before but this is really interesting. There is a lot of solar activity right now.

culling the herd and controlling the weather.

They're real. And so are contrails. The two are different, but both real.

Massive amount of evidence to support this, easily found from unrelated sources.

Is the implication that it is protecting the infrastructure by absorbing or deflecting the EM fields?

Wheres the proof?

no wind at cruise level altitude so the water vapor of the airplanes engines stays around longer than usually. with the large amount of planes in the world, you get pictures like OP picture

nu/pol/ aka Sup Forums/the_donald blindly denies known facts about geo-engineering, it's almost as if there's a specific schill op going on to target these threads specifically

It has chemicals that sterilize you slowly and also decrease your testosterone and increase your estrogen to keep you docile and unable to do things for yourself. It's also full of carcinogens and toxins to make you prone to cancers and diseases that will require you to get treatment and medication.

Finally, it also includes aerosols that damage the hippocampus so your perception of time speeds up so that you don't have any time in the day to get anything done because the days are now flying by you too quickly.

there is wind though because often you can see the trails stretch and spread out across the sky and turn into a haze

I think it's a multi-layered tool, but softening of blows by space weather is something that can easily be tracked and documented by anyone in their locale

this, man has been playing god for thousands of years. why would they stop now ?

trails like op's pic usually expand into clouds/haze which greatly lowers visibility and blocks uv rays

When it's warm and then the chemtrails start above head it turns into a haze and the termperature drops considerably from my experience

youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
Watch for 20 seconds, start at 8:05
This is real, those lines behind planes is condensation. But this is the real chemtrails, you can spot them with a IR or FLIR camera.

Why would they not want a citizen which gets stuff done and have docility?

Nice sources you posted.

They're just good old fashioned air pollution from burnt jet fuel.

and once you understand the importance of UV exposure to the health and development of the DNA skin suit you add another layer to the tool set.

There are numerous US patents for geoengineering. And there is also a document pertaining to geoengineering that was done by the Pentagon called "Owning The Weather". So, if there's nothing to it...why all the documentation stating that it can be done.

Nothing more than a tinfoil hat-tier conspiracy. On par with flat earth if you ask me.

I hate this shit. What works? What type of filters do I need?

Lies. Chemtrails and the heavy metals used in them are well documented. They re real although the purpose is speculative.

yeah it definitely prevents the temp from rising, i work outside and there days where theres not much wind that could warm up considerably but the rays are blocked so it's just hazy and mild

is it me or are there far more dumb threads tonight?

Is this a basic raid, a handful of shitposters, or is there something going on?

sage

Pilot here, the chemicals in chemtrails are there to prevent algae growth in the fuel.

yeah i live in the northern us and i just got back from south america a couple months ago and the chem is considerablyu lower and uv rays are very strong. i realize that the sun is stronger down there anyways because of it being closer to the equator but i think the lack of HEAVY chem that we experience in the states has something to do with it

oh.. well then case closed ! i', feeling very sleepy anyways

So that the banking overlords can continue hoarding the wealth and keep you singing and dancing in the false-reality parade. Nothing you do actually has an impact. Your overlords have ensured that that risk is taken care of. Not even the presidents of countries have any real power. Everything the overlords have done has been to make sure they can stay in power and nothing will ever threaten their balance. They give us toys to play with and distract us, but hose toys don't hurt them.

We are all cattle to them that churn out menial and useless work that's been divided into work efforts that any retard can do. The corporate world is the perfect example of how they have trained the masses to produce nothing and make them think they did something.

You can't really filter this stuff. It's too small and prevalent for most filters. You need to keep yourself at least 100km outside of a city if you want to avoid the gassing. If you're already living in a city you're already a lost cause. The damages are irreversible.

We're told not to touch Jet-A, as that algae chemical is a potent carcinogen.

TIM TIM TIMMEY TIME

Chemtrails contain fluoride which is good for your teeth when you breathe it. The government does this to protect you from cavities!

They're fluoride chemtrails and they're turning everyone gay, including the frogs. This is to slow population.

A. They are insulating the ground, as a mini Ice Age is coming, and the Sun is getting weaker.

B. They are dropping nano-particles to slowly turn us into cyborgs, like John Connor in Terminator: Genysis

C. Electricity is drawn from the sky using masts and tall buildings. The trails line up the electrified air to best capture it this way.

D. To hide Nibiru.

These things are not normal, and it is right to be concerned. All our rulers are demented, and hate us.

A little birdie told me that Trump is shutting down the NEXRAD aerosol spraying weather modification program.

Notice you don't see many of them now that Trump has been elected?

ted.com/talks/david_keith_s_surprising_ideas_on_climate_change

>chemtrails

I'll take "Things a low-IQ subhuman believes in" for $200, Alex.

.01 shekels have been deposited into your account

Man Sup Forums is getting more retarded everyday