TENNESSEE JANITOR CHARGED WITH RAPING 16 YEAR OLD BOY

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735902

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735902
archive.is/24qJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le nice

Careful, she probably sagged below her neck and sheeit.
Why else would the lad report it?

>rape

The guy could've been gay or something.

Ironic the BBC is reporting this...

I am gonna need a body shot of this girl before i decide her sentence.

nice

Is it rape if you have to pry the victim away with a crowbar?

kek

Nice.

Literally looks like a genderswapped version of the "guys should I send this email to my ex" threads guy. Am I the only one who sees it?

>"raping"
These cunts are sick, no doubt, but c'mon you faggots.

Nice.

nice

She did it for free.

Noice

Madison Mexicano

top kek

kek

thread winner desu

I like how you faggots complain about women getting off easy for these crime, but make fun of the fact a minor was taken advantage of and molested.

Tell me how make bias doesn't exist?

where are muh social media accounts. I wanna see this bitches photos.

Because men and women are different and men who cry about being raped are worse than women.

but this site is 18+

good lad

>Ms Galyon began talking to the Midway High School student in August, when she allegedly asked for the student's phone number and to become her friend on Facebook, the Knoxville News Sentinel reported.

>She then began sending "flirtatious and sexual messages" to the teen, who rebuffed her advances, according to the lawsuit.

>In September Ms Galyon invited the boy to a hotel room to have sex, but he rejected the offer and said he did not want "any further contact", the lawsuit said.

>He later confronted her about her behaviour and she allegedly took him into a room and raped him during school hours.

>"This was the first ever sexual encounter of any kind that (the boy) had ever had in his life," the lawsuit said.

This kid is full of shit. She should sue for defamation. They both should be cast into the darkness for sexual immorality, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

oh no how horrible

kek

Lol that was not rape. That kid knew exactly what he was doing, im 18 and a senior in highschool and my physics teacher is so fuckable.

What faggot would report her?

This is why Muslims kill homosexuals.

the high schoolers are even smashing on the janitors now
nice

How is that even rape when the """victim""" was horny 16 year old?

nice

Men and women are equal now. It's rape, bigot

Kek

>He later confronted her about her behaviour and she allegedly took him into a room and raped him during school hours.
Why was he doing this?
Also how can a 29-year-old woman rape a 16-year-old boy that easily?

lol men can't be raped lmao he should be put on child support if she gets pregnant rofl

She had a position of authority over him as a school worker

>bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39735902

>4 million $$$ for fucking some blonde at school

win/win

Another one

>tfw you were never raped in school

Meh, it happened in Roane county. She is probably a pillbilly.

how does a girl like that end up a janitor?

Dont attractive women have automatic employment in "marketing"

jan-at-whores have zero authority. students are not under their jurisdiction. she is simply a state employee, if she wasn't under contract (more likely)

I found her

i wouldn't really call her attractive, she is a solid 5/10

>Rape

Above 14 is not rape

Broom handle?
>Pegging is rape

it is in civilized countries

She can rape me any time she wants

Why does this happen to everyone except for me???

>TENNESSEE JANITOR CHARGED WITH RAPING 16 YEAR OLD BOY

she work on Sup Forums?

That's not user's point, though. She was part of the school's staff bound by a code of conduct, therefore she had """authority""" on a mere student that is also a minor.

Obviously this is a technicality as you can be sure it's the 16 year old nog that was hitting on her. I could understand if they fired her, but charging her is insane. Also, 16 years old are perfectly able to decide to fuck someone for themselves, statutory rape laws are bullshit.

niiiiice

What's this, why did he reject her offer? Saggy tits? Beef curtains, or what?

maybe it was because you don't want some stanky white woman after your dick because you're black. Is she trying to pick up where she left off in college? fucking slutt.

how does a woman rape a man???

Shit this remids me of a janitor lady that probably wanted to molest/rape me and my friend when i was like 8yo.

he didn't reject her offer. he was actually not the person that reported it. It was a staff member and then his family went full damage control mode. I have checked the facebook profiles of family members and they do not list her as a friend. She probably turned off her facebook account

id smah tho

Suburban Tennessee is a pussy wasteland. She is more attractive than average.

The obesity epidemic is a massive issue down here.

fuck these feminist cucks

Do the people who do this have their own children? And how does a Mother who has this Happen to her Son/Daughter react? A lawsuit?

>I like how you faggots complain about women getting off easy for these crime
Women always get off easy, because in western culture it is nearly impossible for a woman to rape a man....ask any feminist. They will tell you that about the 28 different ways they can be raped by audio 1,200 miles away....but men cannot be raped.

This bitch should get a few years, but won't...they will pull out some ethnic card or some "muh feels" argument. The female judge may shed a tear, and eventually will just toss the whole thing out as a misunderstanding.

Screencap it. It is how it will happen.

If it happened in Ireland he would've had to show her....

Try mississippi. It's a fucking plague.

>Women always get off easy, because in western culture it is nearly impossible for a woman to rape a man

In the UK it is legally impossible for a woman to be charged with rape as rape in English law requires a penis.

You could get Trans-fem rape, but not rape-rape as Whoopi Goldberg would probably call it.

are you a retard or something? Feminism states that women have sexual agency so they CAN rape a man. You are some kind of shill, i'll give you that, trying to confuse us with your shitty lies.

this is Tennessee we are talking about though. she will get the book unless she becomes a born again christian before the trial

i'd let her mop my aisles, if you know what i mean

happens all he time in the US most of them never go to jail

le pussy pass

why not.

so was the 16 year old black

they probably won't release the guy's identity since he's a minor

>tan
>bleached hair
>way too much mascara/eyeliner

Classic Trashy Suburban White Lady look

nice

Link?

archive.is/24qJQ

this teacher did as well in a city 20 minutes from mine in 2005. (mcminnville)

TN of course

goddamn, i'd fuck her raw, user.

Kek. I don't care if the kid is bullshitting, equality is funny.

same. i was 9 at the time so i was in my prime for her