Most beautiful flag pic related

Most beautiful flag pic related.

You mad?

it sucks

yours is the most cucked

You mad?

Design loses its value if it represents shit.

Evil version of our coat of arms

>that disgusting puke red mudslime color
>beautiful

KYS tonibler.

>Sweden
are you even trying Ahmed

absolute degenerates, only the main city is even close to representing the developing world. never going to be a part of europe sastreria tree

muslim color is green faggot.

Lol look at this gypsy lmao

>implying gypsies are worse then mudslimes

tru

if that flag is so great, what are you doing in Sweden?
Trying to turn it into third world country too?

How to be Albanian:
1. Turn Albania into 3rd world country
2. Run to Kosovo
3. Breed like rabits
4. Turn it into 3rd world country
5. Run from Kosovo to xy
6. Breed like rabits
7. ...

.... just loop it....

When it burns it is

FTFY

that look nice

how to be russian
1. Be a blood thirsty cuck who wants to ruin the whole world.
yeah that's about it

>says the Albo

>swedish poster
>likes albanian shitskin flag

jesus fuck, sweden is cucked beyond believe, now they even take in albanian scum

Look at these slaves being so butthurt.

ye i did say that, interesting. Ur fucked genes let you understand shit that even down syndrome kids can't understand? wow

Everyone knows what the best looking flag ever is

They just stole the Byzantine flag swedecuck

This!

In the parallel universe, albanians are good guys.

arent you just an inbred slav t*rk rape baby

in this universe they steal organs from the rich and give them to the poor

Nasty people.

Imagine being a stupid Swede or German and importing this scum into your country.

>Sweden

Wrong.

If a woman got raped by a slav we would of ripped the slav in two half's, so no I dont think so

You also would OF ripped any book presented to you, as well?

>anivia

pls i am trying to escape LoL

That's iconic man, BTW thanks for banning Albanian schools in Yugoslavia cuz we dont need it right?

>he didn't quit years ago
Why?

MACARONI FLAG BEST FLAGG

Quebec flag = best flag of all

This game died in 3rd season

FUCK YOU YOU DEGENERATE SCUM PEOPLE ARE DYING I CAN HEAR THE GUNSHOTS FROM HERE BECAUSE THEY PICKED A DICKHEAD FROM YOUR COUNTRY AS A POLITITIAN FUCK YOU I HOPE YOUR ROACH LAND GETS BURNED TO THE GROUND

Will you die?

Best flag, no questions.

No but they attacked 11 polititians

Wooooohooooooo relax dude.
I know coming from a fake country has to give you an inferiority complex but still, shouldn't be this bad.

the army is getting involved

one of your dumbass women immigrated here to "help bring her husband and child here", and sleeps around non-stop. cucked as fuck

Will Greeco or Bulgaria try to annex you?

nope but i am pretty sure martial law will be in effect from tomorrow

There should be a kosovo flag in Sup Forums. To seperate us from those idiots.

The roach flag says otherwise zerg.

You're anomaly in Europe. Don't reproduce.

You're a brit mate. BTFO Germans twice, your flag is better.

Your problem isn't LoL. You're problem is that you're probably not playing enough Anivia.

albania only has one city that isn't third world. the countryside is full of incestuous illiterates and gypsies who come to tirana and fuck the locals for money and end up in prison. extremely corrupt government. turk rape babies. i could go on but it'd be pretty much a copy/paste from the syria general thread

Says the original invaders. You slavs should have stayed in whatever butthole you crawled out of.

moron, look at his flag more attantively
>(but he's right)

This flag beats your flag, fag

aww, you're too kind.

Well, good luck then. Poland will gladly accept macedonian refugees if something were to happen :^)

What the fuck are you even?
>not slav
>not anglo
>not med
>not german
>not spaniard
Are you the so-called subhuman?

we should pack you all and move you to Africa and clean that country up and make something out of it.

im pissed off but also you stole your flag from the imperium of man

WTF are you talking about?! If you even tried incest in the countryside you wouldn't even be alive the next day, not to mention you only get married outside your village. Most of the countryside is just old people anyway.
You don't know shit about us kid, so stop talking out of your ass.

albania should be based since the communists got rid of islam. instead they flock to canada like refugees. they don't have an art scene or a music scene, they are the most generic carbon copy of the russians, who are drunk retards

I too like Burgundy

We kinda did in Egypt, but slavic cucks still wanted to ruin it.

Wouldn't be the first time.

The hungarian flag with the coat of arms is the best one without any doubt

Yeah dude, no way there are more than 5 groups of people in Europe.

We are med, our own proud race.
Still here after 4000 years of people trying to snuff us out of existence.
Im proud of my people's survival, as I believe you are for yours.
Im am grateful and happy poles managed to made it while denied existence by all sides, but also know that I don't care what you classify me. I don't lose sleep about what you say, I'm proud of my race.

just migrate to Africa already, you would be kangz with that IQ avg there! KAAANGZ!

Right, I forgot that goatfuckers and niggers are new european races.

You have tried packing us out since you first came here. Suffice to say we still remained. We will leave this place when we are dead, and you're most welcome to try.

>roachflag and not pic related

what the fuck is wrong with you, swede?

It was the coat of Arms of the Kastrioti family. Funny since its a symbol of Christianity, but when has religion has mattered to an albanian?

Macedonian flag voted official best looking flag. Everyone else BTFO

Mendimi im eshte qe e kuqja duhet te jete PAK me e erret. Kaq e ndezur te vret syte.

Fucking animals was forbidden by our tribal laws, so not a lot of Albanians did that, and go fuck urself

voted by macedonians?

Shut up, or I'll be forced to call Hitler or Stalin. Maybe both.

Never say never. Give it 50 more years and we'll have robots. We'll just send those in to exterminate you and laugh at you fuckers still riding donkeys and waiving ak-47's.

Red is too bright, sun rays too big. Could be better.

>they actually had to forbid fucking animals in order to force people to stop doing that
kek

You know this IQ stuff is fucking bullshit right? Like I fucking hope you don't think that tests made from retards for no fucking reason actually represent something.

With 'we' you mean the japs will. By the time Slovenia/Slovakia gets the robots, Greater Israel will be already created and the rest of the world will be in a state of total war.

how can other flags even compete?

>Be Albanian
>Take solace in the fact that because of my country's history, we're most likely going to end up the only White people left on earth

Thank god for our disdain for human life and our being able to literally throw people we deem undesirable out of our country with no bother from any of the populace.

Shhh, don't spoil the autists' fun.

The laws were made in like 200 BC, so lots of people were fucking goats in that time and it was more of an honor stuff, not that you know anything about it.

Serb, I am honestly not surprised that you lack the intelligence to understand that the two other albos in here are minors with too much free time on their hands.

Well you see, fucking serbs all the time surely had to be outlawed, I mean they have feeling too right?

why so triggered kids

Im not a minor mate

Albania's flag is actually pretty spooky if you make it black but keep the eyes red

Toppest of keks.

>Bell Curve is false
>IQ HDI correlation is false
>IQ impulse control is false
>IQ and the marshmallow test is false
spoken like a real monkey my subhuman friend

That reminds me of mothman.

Nothing wrong with a little banter

Not really.

I get minor vibes from you since your reply to Poland was cringy af.

it needed few improvements imo