I have infiltrated ANTIFA down in UC Berkeley and have some inside info, Charlie...

I have infiltrated ANTIFA down in UC Berkeley and have some inside info, Charlie, one of the talking heads of the organization is going to be bringing weapons with no ammo to fend off the opposing sides. They will also be bringing airsoft guns that these members own to all red bandanna antifa members (about 50-70 people)

Please keep in mind that they have NO AMMO and NO training whatsoever.

Other urls found in this thread:

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/
sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/
sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP IS AN ANTIFA SHILL

THIS THREAD IS ANTIFA PSYOP

SAGE

??!!!

Kill yourself shill. Saged

I call bullshit

go back to r/anarchy shill

I hope they do shoot someone. There could be no worse media optics.

But in reality you're just baiting us to bring guns hoping we do something stupid or at very least try to paint us as the extremists.

WHAT THE FUCK IM NOT A SHILL

ammo or not. pull a gun on someone, get shot.

you talk like a newfag and shit, kys shill

OP is an antifas shill

Problem is you haven't provided any evidence proving otherwise so for all we know you are trying to get Americans to start shit and get rekt.

Fuck Trunp and fuck you all. No Trump, No Nazis, No KKK.

They're gonna get shot by the police if they start flashing weapons.

I guess the message is to wear shatterproof safety glasses to protect against airsoft.

KeK

Pretty stupid move on their part when actual police pfficers will be there. In a melee once those idiot Antifa members pull out their unloaded weapons, expect the police to fire and put them down. You do not brandish a weapon, every person knows that, except niggers and now I guess Antifa.

Proof please

NO BORDERS
NO NATIONS
NO MORE DEPORTATIONS

Post selfie with timestamp. Also shills dont show their face mr. Shill.

Go back to r/anarchy

Thats because op is a shill

Do I have to ask for a timestamp?

Bitch you cant make me do shit.

>But in reality you're just baiting us to bring guns hoping we do something stupid or at very least try to paint us as the extremists.
How is saying that they are bringing UNLOADED guns baiting pol into bringing guns?

>no ammo
>still assault with a deadly weapon and justification to lethal force as self-defense

Antifa ends TODAY!

Hitler did nothing wrong. If you disagree and would like to die, come to Stockton CA and ask around the bars for "Thousand Tigers" for a few nights. I'll break your neck whenever I get off work.

ANYONE REPLYING TO THIS THREAD SEE THIS

OP CONFIRMED ANTIFA SHILL

/THREAD SAGE THIS SHIT

shoo

antifa is hoping to shoot someone tonight. The commies in antifa are coordinating with North Korea. Stay at home and be ready to defend it. Let the military take care of these commies.

>uhh maybe some will actually bring loaded guns, I better carry just in case

>be antifa
>get shot

>filename
>screenshot

That's what a shill would say.

Everyone in OP's photo looks like such faggots that take each other cocks.

those are some really good face pics if you know what I am saying. play spot the antifa?

i have articles listing their highest levels of training and tactics which were at their epitome at disrupt j20. i went through hundreds of pages of documents and condensed the overall message into one article. the other articles are older but still provide valuable information.

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/

??????
You can't possibly be this stupid

You sound like you've been on Sup Forums for 3 days newfag. Quick, if you're not a shill, then what kind of Pepe is this?

ANTIFAGGOT BTFO

KEK
>KEK
KEK
>KEK
KEK

KILL YOURSELF ANTIFA

PROVE IT OR FUCK OFF

ANTIFA = DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

>top kek
Antifag BTFO
how will r/anarchy ever recover?

I'm at the place and nothing is happening. It's pretty comfy watching the larpers drinking Dr Pepper.

If you got there just to fight then you are a massive faggot and you need to go back, buy pepsi and spread the message of peace or go talk with the roman guy, the event has not even started yet.

UNMASK
N
M
A
S
K

THEM
H
E
M

Them fucking quads.

I'm not here to fight btw, I just wanna check shit out. I heard people already got arrested so I came early.

What a bunch of fags.

Hopefully it doesn't turn into another dallas with Soros pmcs.

timestamp and audio record, otherwise fuck off.

only a suicida scumfuck would bring a gun without ammunition.

R A R E

A

R

E

Well besides concealed carry probably not even being legal in Berkley brandishing is a crime too right? You can't go around in demonstrations or public events waving a fucking gun.

BUMPASdajK

WHERE ARE YOU SHOW UP PUSSIES

This.

Let OP change nothing, they want us to bring our guns to battle. Guess they realized that they look like savages (because they are) and want us to look bad too.

looks like a shill thread to me

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS

HE IS ANTIFA SHILL

ONLY AN ANTIFA WOULD TELL YOU NOT TO EXCERCISE YOUR 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHTS.