ITT: the most shameful military engagement your country has been in

ITT: the most shameful military engagement your country has been in

should've posted the Iraq war

Stick

burgers are not really good at the art of war I guess

How is that the "most shameful" lol? Saddam was a disgusting dictator. The only shameful thing was how and why we left.

that's what you get when you employ jewish generals

Yeah we only killed the NVA at a 12-to-1 ratio. We are the best in the world at warfare, Romania, and I'm sorry you grew up in that stinking pile of dog shit you call a country.

>Soviet and Chinese provided equipment
>outdated

We should never have gotten involved in Iraq, Middle Eastern politics should not be our concern.
Look at what happened to Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, etc after we overthrew the ruling party.

Scottish colonization of panama. We sent several teams (back B4 we joined UK) almost all died. Finally 1 team managed to set up a shitty base camp (not even a real colony). Then the Spanish show up. They owned Panama the whole time. Scots presumably get smashed on whisky and go home...

>export versions
>good

If we would go total war, it wouldn't have been an issue.

we'll you're still pretty bad at politics and the consequences of your decisions

I don't want to talk about it.

Easily Iraq 2.0

>get 12:1 KDR
>still lose

There ain't no fuck up like an American fuck up

>spends trillions to bring democracy to shitskins
>they just hate you more and plot to kill you
P-pls stop uncle Sam

No, but you never ever will.

This basically means that you give up and flee when you are +2000 military casualties which means that about every country in the world would be able to fend of an American invasion attempt over a couple of years.

If you can't take and control land you can't really be considered a a successful military power.

K. I dont k ow if you meant to try and shit talk there, I was just pointing out the fact.

Americans are the world champions in killing people during war, but they are shit at proper conquest.

Vietnam was an embarrassment

yeah we basically fucked over the entirety of our Euro bros by destabilizing countries that can never stabilize themselves, while we ourselves get fucked over by the illegal invasion. Comparatively speaking, some days it seems we are all fucked. Soon there will be no place for white people to move to anymore. Big sadness.

>still lose
But we didn't?

You're right, we never go full war, we are so governed by muh feels it's ridiculous, we won't even fucking send back an illegal that's a kid cause it's a kid. if we won't even do that then I'm pretty damn sure we'll never just go full dresden on anyone ever again

We won war against own people. Then btfo soviet union twice. Finally win war against nazi Germany in lappland.

>ifashrtv
Fashr for right wing
i for applel app
TV for guess which is the tranny

Holy shit thank you Kek for the nex big Internet sensation

First Chechen war.

Hard to conquer someone when they're fucking dead.

That's easily topped when you consider that you can't even intercept a civilian subsonic airplane without weapons, that terrorists use to attack you.

Well, you see...

At least you took The Alamo.

Pity your victory helicopter didn't have a 12:1 people per seat ratio too, eh Bub?

Holy kek, mexicucks btfo

and the photo of the serb

WW2 France Invasion

Probably the capture of Singapore during WW2.

You know our president, and probably some senators/congressmen.

Nobody even know where Romania is.

where is that cunts knife?

>he still thinks it was about sadaam
>usa should be global police
found the redditor

at this point, burgers aren't even supposed to win wars. all wars fought since 1980 have been to clear space for Greater Israel.

Battle of Carrhae, 53 BC. Crassus brought shame to entire Slovenia.

Nothing comes to mind, we have a proud military history.

What the fuck did you just fucking say?

>

Wasn't Afghanistan worse for you?

Yes, but it's a good photo. Besides, the whole Yugoslavia thing was happening pretty much in the same time.

Nah, that was a pretty good time, OP. Got to wreck Vietnam for a couple years until we got bored.

Most shameful would be probably Kosovo or Bosnian.

It wasn't perfect either, but at least we forgot about it when we left. But Chechnya is still a problem and it's not going away.

Adua

Japanese war. The Doormat signed treaty when he was told that we need one more year to win.

Çanakkale, 1915

Delete this.

We once shot down a School of dolphins because we tought It was enemy subimarines

That's by virtue of the sheer size of the American economy as propped up by the petrodollar.
Most of America is wasteland economically, the only parts people care about are on the coasts and all they produce is technology patents and financial services.
If America lost its global petroleum monopoly it would turn into one big backwater.

I wonder what the world would look like if the Confederacy won the civil war. Would we have backed Hitler?

America and the Confederate states would be different countries.
It's likely other states would have broken off as well and the US would have never turned in the bloated, poorly represented powerhouse that it is.
I think international politics would have still worked fairly similarly over history though in terms of alliances between the west, standing up to other super powers, etc

>t roach on vacation

Amerifats like to blow shit up.
However, warfare requires ruse.
So unless they go for the amerifat special with the nukes americans are mere gentle giants.
If anything the Chinese are already winning by keeping their population homogenous. If I was a chinese official why wouldn't I rejoice over the western situation, - all they need is to wait.

China has other huge problems.

What is the difference between a tree with a dying root and a tree that gave you bad apples this season?

that was a mess

also that dude's getting dirt in the barrel

Jackson's Trail of Tears, probably.

>calling civilian collateral the NVA