Why is it so easy to offend white people?!

Why is it so easy to offend white people?!

What makes white people so fragile?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flag checks out

Quite the opposite actually, muhammed

Liberals are not white

It gets tiresome to see people mocking whites in a world where they're being vilified more and more.

yeah no

look at the latest "RACIST UBER DRIVER" Video

it has 300k views unironically for no reason at all. The guy was an asshole and thought he can do whatever the fuck he wanted with and inside someone elses property.

He acted like a nigger and got told that hes nothing but a dumb cracker cause he deserved it.

So why are white people so outraged when this happens all the time to black people or spics or gooks?

Draw mohammed for me.

Eternal Kraut strikes again.

>for you

Sup Forums sits around calling black people murderers, thugs, niggers, the great evil of society, but cries like a baby when blacks make a harmless joke about whites' cooking.

>Facts showing how leftist propaganda is not factual/real

Liberals get triggered

>Blatantly insult white people without a single argument and assume that since they have "privilege" you won't get insulted back

Right wingers will say that you should stop insulting white people.

Horrifying artwork there.

top kek all german posters are sand niggers now

Because white people can't stand people who refuse to believe facts. SJWs are misinformed, so naturally white people will be upset when they hear nonsense.

>white people can't stand people who refuse to believe facts.

why did they vote for Drumpf then?

>niggers
>cooking

Ok whites are fragile, I guess that makes the lesser races completely lacking in atomic coherence then.

sage

For the same reason you moved to Germany from your sand-filled shithole. They wanted something better.

White people aren't offended, they're pointing out your hypocrisy.

the issue is the hypocrisy

i think you should be able to make fun of white people, as long as i can openly and loudly make niggerjokes

>liberals can't even do ms paint comic jokes right

Because non whites are violent and will seriously injure, murder or rape you.

Also when white people joke about non whites it's normal because non whites are inferior.

When non whites jole about whites it's disrespectful and ungrateful, since they are only alive because of white tolerance, generosity and compassion.

Because they had no other choice, the other guy was Hillary. Which would bring now change at all.

/thread

K when is it coming?

>SJWs protest and riot
>comparing that to writing a paragraph on the internet
no

I don't know. Why was Muhammad a pedophile?

reminder to kill brownies

>implying one word can't send any one with dark skin into a frenzy

Shut up nigger

This

One of Sup Forums's favorite cucks dares to disagree:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cuQTGKD01M

>Drumpf

hahahaha fucking nice dude! Drumpf! Get it? lmao Drumpftp!!!

>So why are white people so outraged when this happens all the time to black people or spics or gooks?

Because when it happens to a nigger it makes national headlines.

When it happens to a white person, it might get mentioned once on the local news station.

Unlike all those non-whites who for so long were held up as beacons of virtue and goodness and who lived lives so free and easy that they know nothing of hardship and under representation

>OMGWTF u mentioned our double standards u r da real butthurt ones!

>I made a joke about white people
>Let me type a 13 paragraph comment about how personally offended you are

white people = niggers

Because it's confirmation that liberals never cared about racism, they only ever meant to abuse the minority bloc for political control
Their anti-white racism is proof positive of this concept

I don't even bother posting my white people folder because I get no (you)s anymore

The real issue that most of us have is the lack of fair play. We are supposed to endure all kinds of insults and if we say anything in retaliation, we are subject to physical threats, loss of income, and jail time in some countries. The insults themselves are rather weak, but we should have the liberty to banter back without losing our livelihood.

Name one slur that triggers white people the way "nigger" triggers blacks.

>inb4 op suleiman ignores this post

fpbp krautcucks btfo

It's pshero LUL

>one slur

thats the thing. White people get offended the moment you point out that they are white

SEE "RACIST UBER DRIVER" Video lol

why are white people raping your women hans?

So you're saying that there are so many slurs that white people are offended by, that you can't even name one.

this is actually a good question

most rape in germany gets commited by white people. Disgusting!

Wonder how blacks react when you call them "negro" in an uppity tone
I'm betting it won't be too civil

because whites are actually people you retarded goyim faggot

you ready for Berkeley? :)

>Let me type a 13 paragraph comment about how you're fucking retarded and my proof for why you're joke conflicts with reality and the fact that your mongrel kind are the ones who actually are like that

Shouldn't your concerns lie with the fact that your country is going through a hostile take over?

I love being white, what the fuck are you talking about.

urgh.
This shilling is so bad i can't even

It's easy to offend white people because any person would be offended if you told them they were on the same level as niggers.

Shit, I'm not even white and I roll my eyes at this idea niggers are on the same level let alone even the same species as the rest of us.

Tyt comments section on every video

>niggers
>food
That's probably vietnam.
Here's traditional African cuisine

>quoting facts is shilling

wow

>13 paragraph comment
Nah I'll just call you a nigger

>The fact that people care about their own race is proof of my argument! By acknowledging something someone says as either good/bad/etc therefore proves me right!
XDDDDDD
Kill yourself you literal 30 IQ middle eastern jew

Ur white

Here, lemme make you slam your face into your screen.

>I get triggered by certain words
huh

>triggered enough for a response
Faggocini

Quads of Truth.