What is this idiot doing

What is this idiot doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=z9TMxx2_E54

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).
youtube.com/watch?v=K2kGLsEdl-g
youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fist full of red pills

You realize this is heavily edited? Richard Spencer has done more to help white people than most of Sup Forums. Why are you trying to make white nationalists look bad on this board?

Is it because you're Jewish?

He's controlled opposition by Euro kikes.

what ?

You're a Euro kike. Controlled opposition would be someone like Milo Yianopulis

I find myself appreciating Dickspence more and more as he gains popularity. He's exactly the type of face that white ethnonationalism needs among the normies. He's cheerful, friendly, nonviolent, not particularly threatening, and not especially fashy. My point, I guess is that since people are scared of ethnostatism, it's good if the popular face of it is a cuddly, happy guy like Spencer.

No I'm an Israeli kike and I don't like Euro jews. They ruin things for us.

He articulates his standpoints very well and he has many good points but the occasional shit like this he does leads me to believe he's controleld oposition

I'm confused on the Jewish question. It obvious that Jews are trying to destroy Western culture and the white race but there seems to be infighting among you.

As I said, this heavily edited. He was probably asked extremely loaded questions. The media is extremely deceptive. Don't let them trick you.

>trying to make us think all Jews do not work towards the same goals.

Just because there are some ultra leftist Jews in the West who take their ideology to the logical conclusion that fascist Israel is bad and that you should essentially miscegenate like the rest of the world, doesn't mean that the Jew financiers, bankers, CEOs, media moguls, etc. who control European politics somehow hate on Israel. Quite the contrary. Whatever they may say to the camera about humanism, human rights, peace and the like, these Jews will ruthlessly defend their people and their Jewish State, and of course they are ready to do this at the expense of the European population who are under their yoke.

>done more for white people

what exactly has he ever accomplished for anyone

Communism v. Zionism. Nothing more than one mind trying to decide if they want pizza or salad.

Fuck off, Dicky. You haven't done shit.

Israeli kikes are different than the Euro kikes.

The Euro kikes don't really have a homeland, they're like nomads.

A lot of the Israeli kikes here have been on this land for thousands of years.

It's the Euro mixed kikes that have this hard on for destroying the planet.

I don't think Euro kikes are leftists, they are just after what makes them the most money.

These people will never "come back" to their homeland. Ever.

He's transitioning.

That entire conversation makes barely any sense. Makes me feel they did a lot of editing.

> Anyone I don't like is controlled opposition.
Think what you want of him, but he is a gatewaypill to bigger redpills like Jared Taylor

Hes a right-wing jewish zionist.

Essentially they are the Jewish version of Natsoc, but they are also religious. They are nationalists for Israel. Israel first, even if that means American boys have to die in a few wars.

Communist secular jews subvert and destroy our society.

The zionists keep to Israel and leech the west, especially the US through "trade deals" "international aid", and by directing the western militaries at whomever they want to have removed in the middle east.

I dislike zionists for leeching of us, but they are just the same as us in their ways of protecting their kin and their nation first - so atleast i respect them.

The international communist secular jew mass murdered the religious jews in the soviet union, so the zionists are actually more likely to side with us than them.

Euro Jews will always find away to use this goyim. They're crafty.

This is why this idiot will ruin it for every white person because euro kikes will always bring up M'Lolocaust every fucking time and shit on him in the mainstream media.

Yeah...

He's gonna get shot by someone, isn't he?

The rate of Jewish emigration from France to Israel has grown steadily over the last few years, especially since the rise of Arab-instigated anti-Semitism. These are often people who will claim they are French or French first, Jewish second. But they are still ready to abandon France if the situation gets bad enough.

The American NatSoc leader (I can't remember his name) was shot just a couple weeks after giving a talk at UCLA (IIRC) exposing Jews but he actually had a pair of balls and testosterone. This faggot looks like he drinks milk from his wife's tits.

This. People forget that there's a divide in the Jewish community too.

France is sending all of their shitty low IQ Algerian Sephardi subhumans to Israel.

George Lincoln Rockwell.

Kicking ass?

Richard is based. Doing more than most.

Richard Spencer is a CIA/MOSSAD agent who shills for Israeli Nationalism.

(((They))) want you to think it's ok for Israel to exist. Here's why it's not:

Israel is a religious concept.
It was originally called Canaan.
Jews conquered the land through deceit and renamed it Israel.

According to the Torah, (a book roughly 70% of the 15 million Jews worldwide believe in) the sole purpose of Israel is to give the Jews a base of operations from which they may attack the Aryan race and conquer the rest of the world.

""Therefore it shall come about when the LORD your God has given you rest from all your surrounding enemies, in the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance to possess, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven; you must not forget."

>Duet. 25:18

"Amalekite" is a spiritual term for the Aryan race, and the Talmud (the second most popular Jewish holy book even called the land of "Germania" the home or birthplace of Amalek SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek#Nazis_associated_with_Amalekites).

This is why Israeli Nationalism and Aryan Nationalism can not coexist.

Israeli Nationalism = Globalism
Richard Spencer = Zionist shill
Lauren Southern = Muslim shill
Milo = Gay/racemixing shill

They're all just shills, user.

So why are they doing all of this?
Why create and promote the alt-right?
Why promote Richard Spencer and other ecelebs?

The answer is simple:

>to entertain you

If you're busy with entertainment (like hitting liberals with sticks) then you won't have time to think about what's really happening and why.

I encourage you all to start thinking.

Stop killing white people kike

Need to shop it a bit more.

>I'm a kike and I should die

>ashkenazim
>jewish
nice joke, goy

I always forget his name. Thank you, user.

Are they russian

There is nothing wrong with milking your wife.

CIA psyop agent

This show and Anthony Bourdain's travel show are both actually pretty good.

No, he's not. Traitorous shilling like this should be punishable by death in offense against the white race

Oh look, a jew trying to make a white nationalist unpopular, who would have told it?

go back to your oven kike

Richard is /ourguy/

He really did sound like an idiot in that interview though lol.

Trying to be relevant.

He's earning my respect desu

normalized white identity

Shit like what?
He's right. He's got a platform and he's using it to normalize our positions, are you retarded? This man went to jail for you.

>Implying spencer isn't a controlled opposition spook

daily reminder to always do the opposite of what jews say

>Jews want an ethnostate for Jews and I want one for whites, in that way we're similar

ZOMG HE'S A JEW!!!1

I checked out some of his other videos, he claims to *not* be a white supremacist, but in this video he claims to "want" white privilege? Does he not know that the idea of "white privilege" is essentially preferential treatment for white people over other people, in other words white supremacy? I don't get it, he is somewhat of a big figure, so why would he contradict himself so boldly?

this

It looks like the black guy did Judo tactics - drew Richard in and Richard over-committed and lost balance. He got out-charmed by this guy and came off like a weird, cringely nerd. I am a Spencer supporter - he's smart enough to learn from his mistakes.

kek I like how unapologetic he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2kGLsEdl-g

Ivanka shills btfo

Spencer is a fag.

he's a cutie

He's right.

>Why are you trying to make white nationalists look bad on this board?
Is that even a hard to do?

It's difficult to hate him. Please pick a new "our guy". Preferably a monster with less self control.

Thanks in advance

spencer is a cia nigger

He really is attractive.

yes he's controlled opposition goys-uh i mean guys

He's doing the right thing. Get white people to question why having less people around is a good thing in a mainstream setting. Massive redpill. All the nigger can do is laugh because he doesn't know how to react to a white guy who refuses to bend over for him. His primitive baboon mind literally cannot process it.

trs shill go back to your concentration camp website

Found another couple fags.

Nice!

Richard Spencer is definitely /ourgo--- err guy/

Kek has spoken.

Looks like a lesbian.

Different stances for different audiences. You know that when he says "become who we are", he's thinking of going to the stars and so on, and if pressed, wouldn't think that blacks could do that. What he had in mind for 'white privilege' in this interview though I couldn't tell you - you're right, they're pretty close. Maybe our natural privilege, of being better suited for civilization? Maybe he was feeling his "white oats" and if asked /this time/, would have affirmed white supremacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=lcLJv4FEB5o

Thanks for that name!

richard spencer is literally the most prominent leader of any kind of white nationalism we have, whether you like it or not. No one is anywhere near challenging him right for that spot right now, and I don't see him being replaced any time soon.

I like him and always have, even though a lot of the things he has said have been wrong, a tiny bit cucky, or events like him being punched being terrible optics.

Aside from his virtues as a leader, he believes and promotes three things.

#1 White Identity and White Nationalism
#2 To a lesser extent, but still there, the Jewish Question
#3 A rejection of modern culture

All of you faggots in here that are constantly shitting on him should honestly just fuck off and kill yourself. Don't really know what to say. All you people do is post your fucking maymays on le edgy Sup Forums board. Half of you are literal fucking 17 year olds who have migrated here for just a short time ago to shitpost about your God Emperor of Israel Donald Trump. The other half are literal fucking JIDF.

Fuck you all, this board is cancer and has been for years.

He's breaking the taboo. Spencer for president 2020.

t. Fabio

I would support israel if zionists didnt fuck with us. It will backfire at them, history will repeat itself.

lmao I just watched this video and i finally realize just how many spencerfags we actually have on Sup Forums.
You stupid faggots just repeat all his talking points like good little cultists.
This video plays like a molymeme video where he reminds you that he's the only important one and others can't be trusted.

Pathetic.

Whatever he's doing you're giving him attention. Not watching the video because he's a fucking idiot who hurts everything he touches.

he's a literal fag. ignore the bullshit

>looks great
>the people are good looking
>nice suits

confirmed fag

ABSOLUTELY IMPLICIT

Richard is more red-pilled than JT - Richard understands the Jewish Question, though he's not as hard on it as, eg, TRS / The Daily Shoah.

this

I don't think I've ever heard Richard Spencer talk about the JQ.

Source?

The whole show will only play on Sunday, I'm sure we'll see more. I hope Richard was smart enough to ask for permission to post the whole, uncut interview - the mainstream media can be tricksy.

Stop fucking posting.

Every thread. No one fucking likes you and you make everything worse by being here. It's always the same guy.

FUCK OFF. JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

>muh james bond
such a pompous clown

RICHARD SPENCER IS A WELL KNOWN MOLE

DO YOU NEED ANY MORE EVIDENCE THAN HIM ON A STAGED AND SCRIPTED CNN PROGRAM?

Yeah I'm with the rest of the anons ITT fuck white identity and fuck DRUMPF

I'm pretty sure that guy is legitimately mentally ill.

I like him. You're the cunt.

>says the kike

He's actually a damn good orator compared to most autists on the alt-right. His speeches at A&M and Auburn were actually quite Hiter-like.

On that show the main black guy talks to literal kkk members.

Good question - I'm pretty sure he has spoken against Jewish meddling and so on, maybe Trump getting captured by them, but he does emphasize it much less than others. He did once said that he felt that whites and Jews' destinies were bound together (which would have been a nice clip to keep). But, no source. Certainly he never counters or disavows others talking about them, and I'm pretty sure (only) that I've heard him speak directly against their influence. But that's not a source, I know.

I actually like his honesty and balance, I'm naxalt (Not All X (where X = Jews, here) Are Like That), and it's absolutely true that they've contributed hugely to science even if you don't appreciate their contributions to the arts.

Flag checks out.

Not at Auburn. Go watch some Jonathon Bowden, William Luther Pierce, or Oswald Mosley to remind yourself what good oratory is :)

Yeah because that's not a hard tactic for them to subvert.

>don't kill yourself Hanz

>Literally a leaf