California

Talking just about land, isn't California the greatest collection of territory within any set of borders anywhere on Earth? No where else has that level of beauty and contrast.

I moved away 13 years ago from San Diego. Thinking of moving back, but it seems every time they interview a California government official on the news, it's some uppity Mexican. Is the state past the point where the people living there ruin any other positive aspects of the land?

That photo looks similar environment wise(without the road) to parts of the Scilly Isles.
So you could say that is the British California excluding politics obviously.

Then again I've never been to California so In land could/would be much different.

wish i could live in Commiefornia tbqh :(

Were it not for the politics and the disaster that was the Governator, California might've been a respectable place to live.

Most places are like that. Africa is beautiful but the people make it shitty.

Everything California has can probably be found in Italy. I was born in California and I'm considering moving to Oregon once I start making a decent income.

What do you think is the best place that balances beauty of the land with palatable people?

Italy or maybe japan.

Scilly Isles, been there almost every year of my life, while voted 56.4% remain the people are nice.
Also living there is too expensive to the point where you have to be very rich as well as being a relative or on good terms with the community, hence no third world-ers.

I disagree with Italy as i recall their government forcing people to take in immigrants.

California is really comfy and great, but the people who live there, holy SHIT

Unfortunately the only places I want to live are full of annoying libcuck hipsters. Lucky me

Where do you want to live?

No
It's 4th
New Zealand is first
Isle of Man is second(until they added the mosques)
Wales is third

>the disaster that was the Governator
Hello ignorant cuck that was too young to understand the governators terms
He literally told your legislative branch that they needed a set of balls since they didn't have any then sent them a bronze cast iron pair of testicles
And they still fucked your budget up the ass
Arnie tried to save that state and you fucks did nothing but vote leftist communists into office

Can this be found there

>Unfortunately the only places I want to live are full of annoying libcuck hipsters. Lucky me
How many guns do you own? If you own fewer than 5 guns you're just as bad as they are.

Portsmouth NH

I've been through New England in the summer and some of the nicer places actually had similarities to places in California. Pic is of Vermont in August, but it looks just like the Hollister, CA foothills region in the spring.

Not even close. Redwoods, Sequoia national park, death valley, Salton Sea, Mojave.

Same with me. I'd love to live in the Pacific Northwest, but I've heard from multiple sources, including Sup Forums, that Seattle is the libcuck feminist capital of America, even more than San Francisco. Washington State is a great place to visit though.

God-tier Central Valley home of Devin Nunes

When you say land you must include the species on that land as they are apart of it's ecosystem. Too many nigs.

Yes, Italy has tall trees.

>tall trees, national parks, hot wastelands, failed irrigation projects, more hot areas

You sound like you already live in Fresno.