Go ahead, disprove science with religious text

Pro tip: You can't.

God made science fool

Really activates those almonds

tell us again how many genders there are mister science guy? Or how many atoms there are in the universe Mr black science guy.

For some reason atoms just decided to form themselves into increasingly complex things, eventually reaching a level at which they could understand the process that created them

These guys have already proved that their version of "science" is just as much a religion as any other.

Tell us again how women are equal to men and there is no such thing as race.

>disprove science
wtf does that mean

>eventually reaching a level at which they could understand the process that created them
really? I don't think we understand that process yet.

I can't tell if this is bait... or if you are really stupid. Good job either way

The Flood. Look up Graham Hancock.

Le black science man XD how do I upvote your post??

I can't. I'm not a science denier like Bill Nye.

Why do they dress like fools? I fucking hate Americans pham

I wish we could get proof of bill nye calling tyson a nigger

>The Flood. Look up Graham Hancock.

nigga please

sure hold on, bumping for a sec

Bill Nye is a fucking moron. It's like getting science news from the CNN legal department.

>christcucks believe their fairytale disproves science
It doesn't, but science disproves (((science)))

Deny Allah

Bill Nye, The Headless Guy

>go ahead disprove religion with a scientific text.

According to your ((Science)) gender is a spectrum.

too bad neither of those guys are scientists. too bad you're a proxy fag

Well, I'm an atheist, but didn't Kepler build his theory because he though god was too perfect to make circular orbits or something?

There are two genders, and they're dictated by your chromosomes. Science!

There are multiple subspecies of human, and they each have strengths and weaknesses, so they are not equal. Science!

Women have smaller brain mass than men, and have proven to be less capable than men. Science!

Africans have an average IQ of 76. Science!

Tell me again how many times science disproved itself

Not mutually exclusive.

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down at the the floor while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for being racist and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

I'm an atheist, but science has never disproved god

Nope, a bald guy in his basement did, god himself is made up.

how can something that unfolds in God disprove God.

Actually, there is a point that some of our most famous research scientist reach, at which they find a hard time denying an intelligent creator. FACT.

Why when I can disprove junk science with better science.?

Tell me again about how science has proven your sex junk to be so oh oh oh?

Tell me about that one time the Catholics contributed greatly to our understanding of the formation of the Universe.

here

According to their version of """science""" there are more genders than there are atoms in the universe. What they believe is just as crazy and blind to empirical reality as the stories in the Bible

It may not be a "religious" God, but something appears to make decisions and has un-Earthly influence.

>inanimate objects
>decided

I tried to make a paper mache volcan, bit the viniger decided not to react with the baking soda. Feels bad man.

>OP never read Genesis
Fucking dunderhead.

That time the priest raped your Mom and created you.

Idk man. I don't think they know what science is.

lulz this

>It may not be a "religious" God, but something appears to make decisions and has un-Earthly influence.
Yeah, we call them jews

One thing I've always wondered about this whole big bang and evolution disproves God is who cares how the universe was made?

No person has ever been made happier by the latest scientific theory, it has never given comfort to someone on their death saying "look gramps at this study in New Scientist mag! aren't you glad you lived to see this?".

I think you're a fag.

He was basically making Augustine's Prime Mover argument in a round-about way.

At least creationists understand that there are only 2 genders.

I geuss the big bang trumping the steady state theory, although that was more "scientific community eschewing theory made by religous guy because it allows for a moment of creation, and hence a moment God created the universe" than religion disproving science, which is a moronic statement entirely.

trying too hard there

>Bill Nye
Could've put Dawkins or someone who is still actually relevant in the grand scheme of things.

When science and politics stop getting intermingled, we won't have 31 genders, and we'll probably realize climate change was a hoax of MSM to tax the fuck out of us. Just my OPINION!!!

agnostic here

religion has a more plausible explanation for the creation of the universe that do these assertive atheists

>there was so much nothing, that something happened
retarded

Hasn't disproved santa either.

It pisses me off that it is ok to assume something just because you can't disprove it. There is no reason to believe god is real.

unerrated

What did he mean by this?

The Bible gives an answer to the universe origin as good an answer as can possiblely be achived and that is that the universe came into existance at some point in the distant past.

>be me
>2067
>wake up
>get told by the girl i slept with that i raped her, she took back consent after we woke up
>she wont do anything isay
>eat breakfest
>walk to class
>pass cis gender male and call him a cuck as the 34th amendment says
>see a non-binary horsedragon walking a cisgender african-asian male on a leash
>get to class
>see my teacher raise her hands up and show how she is fighting the Patriarchy by dyeing her armpit hair green
>everyone applauds
>my classmates talk about how cis people are ruing the country and oppressing them
>our president is a gender fluid female
fuckthis.jpg
>look my classmate in the eye and tell her shes crazy and is oppressing me
>the teacher calls security because i mentally raped her
>get taken to jail
>see judge and look down at the the floor while i get a 40year sentence
>38 amendment says all cis males get an automatic 40 years for "eye rape". im also not allowed to have a lawyer
>also get an extra 10 years for being racist and not looking at the judge
>i sleep in a cage outside with a sleeping bag on concrete and a bucket for the bathroom
>later that week i get charged with rape when my girlfriend tells the cops i raped her after she withdrew consent
>go back to court
>tell the judge im a niggerkin and rape/kill her
>the cops are to scared to stop me from identifying as a nigger
>eventually a cop tells me to put my hands up
>the cop is arrested
>he claims hes copkin and is just identifying
>cop who tries to stop the copkin is also arrested and charged with hate crimes
>mfw the second cop is copkin

Yeah but that doesn't = Yaweh.
Atheism isn't even a belief there is no god, it is just a lack of religion.

hes not wrong, hes lied a fuckton to us about his campaign promises and we still support him for some reason.

(1) Religion told of the great flood ~12000 years ago, still not fully acknowledged after being long denounced by science.

(2) Religion told of Atlantis, now evidenced by things like the Pyramids being much older than previously thought by 'scientists,' the discovery of other similarly dated monuments like the Rock Wall in Texas, etc.

(3) Religion told of the many tribes of man, denied by science but now revealed as true: discovery of the giants, that modern man lived alongside Neanderthal, Denisovan, etc.

We could go on, but as you can see 'scientists' are just primitive man struggling to catch up to what the enlightened religious being has known for much longer.

>Go ahead disprove apples with oranges.
>one has a basis in the empirical, unless you are a phony like Nye or a scientific oligarch like Tyson
>one has a faith based approach based on the supernatural
Arguing one against the other literally makes you a retard.

Cool story bro

Literally Barney the dinosaur/Mr Rogers tier children's entertainers.

Basically pedophiles.

Unnecessary. Science constantly disproves itself.

Every civilization on Earth has a great deluge story in their past. Something certainly happened.
People act like science in infallible but it contradicts itself all the time.

B T F O
T
F
O

> 5555

Is Kek turning on Trump?! o_O

This
Reminds me of all the times my kids said "It just broke, all by itself." So I made them sit on a stool near it but well out of arm's reach and promise to tell me as soon as it fell all by itself again. Nothing makes a kid want to confess like sitting still on a stool.

Personally I think the prime mover argument is very poor. We have no reason to believe there was ever a beginning, or that time even moves in a linear path like we assume. For all we know the "end" of the universe could have been the "cause" of the "beginning."

THIS
XDDD FUCKING ATHEIST CUCCKS XD BTFO

Disproving is a spectrum.

Since they use straw man versions of religion for their arguments, I will use a strawman version of science.

According to science, evolution demands that the most fit organism to an environment will adapt and survive to it. The creatures who can't adapt should die.

Therefore with colonialism, white people adapted to Africa far better than black people, therefore white people had every right to enslave the weaker organisms.

Religion at that stage would have said all men are created equally under God's image. Which would be the choice they would have preferred.
If the colonialists had been more Christian instead of scientific, slavery wouldn't have happened.

There are very valid scientific criticisms of religion. However the pop-scientists like these two cucks don't do the world any favour with their (((arguments))).

Naw.

KEK has a mentally retarded faggot step son who gets a hold of his interdimensional digits communicator sometimes like this.

Types crazy gay shit.

And another thing about science is that in the secular would it has been turned into a pagan god. Just look at how fundemetally it disturbs some people when you would deny global warming or evolution.

Black science man has realised this and makes alot of money claiming to be one of its prophets.

This forever famalama senpai

>this is going in my book of ways to torture my childeren

Thanks senpai

You tell me all about the times science disproved religions, first.

T: Eldrich god-tier agnostic

allah says science is sin so now you die dirty russian ALLAHU AKHBAR

>comparing two completely different things.

Trump bit more than he can chew desu
Dawkins is a cuck but he still had some notable research done

But user, psychology isn't a science.

Nice try shill.

We haven't supported trump since Mcaingate

Does he have to wear a fucking bowtie his entire life
Shill goy the gender neutral goy is a fucking meme

>He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers.
Nope

>A nigger and a faggot
>Scientists

Global warming is extremely unscientific.
Evolution is a fucking fact however, it can literally be observed.

I know old Sup Forums posters dont but nu-Sup Forums shills for him in force on every thread with even an ounce of criticism about their "god-emperor"

Really energizes the engrams.

Are you illiterate or something?

>Hasn't disproved santa either.
My neighbor does not have a chimney. Science just proved Santa does not exist.

Christian monks were among the greatest proponents of more rigor in scientific logic though. Science and Religion are complimentary, not contradictory

But it is. It uses experimentation to gather data and often branches over into neuroscience. Biological psychologists study neurotransmitters and stimuli affect the brain.

>Implying that bullshit is science or empirical by any chance
LOL

If it takes place over thousands even millions of years then how can it be observed?

>millenials love their harry potter and pokemon and shit they grew up with as a kid
>inject it into their political beliefs because theyre mentally children
>somebody has the genius idea to pay bill nye off to shill for them
>millenials go apeshit and eat up his word as law, just like when they were 8 years old
>bill nye tells them all that theyre correct about everything
>makes video accusing us of using "feelings" instead of science
>"its sciencey sciencing scientific science everybody!!!!"
>they now belief they are backed by science in their delusions
>its turned back into a science vs religion debate again
>with us on the losing side

these jews are fucking devious

Based boer.

They are actors, not scientists.

>but he still had some notable research done

Pic proves otherwise.

FUCK YOU I HATE SCIENCE NOW!

May not but there is a lot of science proving religion.