Nazi influence after WW2, their Holdout in Antarctica and Hollow Earth

Quick Rundown
>Nazi germany still active in Antarctica base name B211, infiltrating different organisations and starting their own to fight the kikes
>Nazis are behind (many) UFOs compare Haunebu and Vril to most ufos and Cigar Ufos to the andromeda mashine
>While many organizations originate from the nazis, they were infiltrated by the kikes, just as the other way around.
>Nazis quite possibly inhabiting Hollow Earth/Agartha

First of, the 3rd reich never surrendered. Only the military did, but the head of state never meaning officially the war never ended.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Instrument_of_Surrender
>The German Instrument of Surrender ended World War II in Europe. The definitive text was signed in Karlshorst, Berlin on the night of 8 May 1945 by representatives of the three armed services of the Oberkommando der Wehrmacht (OKW) and the Allied Expeditionary Force together with the Supreme High Command of the Red Army, with further French and US representatives signing as witnesses

There is also Nazigermany apparently still claiming Neu Schwabenland/New Swabia while the claim of Norway stopped in 1945
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

Furthermore you find a lot of SS symbolism among the Nato, and Adolf Heusinger, general and Chief of nazigermanies military became chairman of the Nato
The Nato Headquarter (Pic related) is basically 4 of the lightning/sig runes (2 SS symbols) next to each other.
The militia in ukraine uses the Wolfsangel (symbol of a nazigerman tankdivision "Das Reich) covering the sonnenrad/sunwheel black sun(also upload later)
All this is indicating the Nato is just the continuation (Waffen-)SS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc
youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
youtube.com/watch?v=xayvMPP4k9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kNmq-5fo
youtube.com/watch?v=H0DLjo6b4Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA
youtube.com/watch?v=joTKd5j3mzk
adventuresunlimitedpress.com/proddetail.php?prod=SSBBEB
coolantarctica.com/Antarctica fact file/science/government_antarctica.php
youtube.com/watch?v=GB1qSjjkGqo&t=43829s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related are instructions on how to get into Agartha via submarine saly on german only. But for fellow german anons
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.

youtube.com/watch?v=KcxraxCQCd0
Admiral Byrd, which led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole" (Ignore the flat earth tag) I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread

the Chairman of the nato was a Nazi too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Heusinger
>General Adolf Heusinger (August 4, 1897 – November 30, 1982) was a German general who served as head of the West German military from 1957 to 1961 and as Chairman of the NATO Military Committee from 1961 to 1964.

Just like the founder of the Bundes Nachrichten Dienst (german intelligence agency)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen
>Reinhard Gehlen (3 April 1902 – 8 June 1979) was a Nazi German general who was chief of the Foreign Armies East (FHO) military-intelligence unit, during World War II (1939–45); spymaster of the anti–Communist Gehlen Organization for the U.S.(1946–56); and the first president (1956–68) of the Federal Intelligence Service (Bundesnachrichtendienst, BND) during the Cold War (1945–91).

Hague Land Warfare Convention Article 24
opbw.org/int_inst/sec_docs/1907HC-TEXT.pdf
>Art. 24. Ruses of war and the employment of measures necessary for obtaining information about the enemy and the country are considered permissible.
Ruses like a fake surrender only by the armed forces (Wehrmacht) not the state?

Lake Vostok (Pic related) resembles the instruction for submarines a lot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Vostok

(((Coincidently))) in the same area a magnetic anomaly has been found
thesun.co.uk/news/2489440/satellite-spots-massive-object-hidden-under-the-frozen-wastes-of-antarctica/

Also note that UFOs are an undeniable fact.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

The question is who is in those UFOs? I will come to this a bit later.

The Bundesrepublik Deutschland is the direct continuation of the german Reich
bundestag.de/presse/hib/2015_06/-/380964
>Das Bundesverfassungsgericht hat in ständiger Rechtsprechung festgestellt, dass das Völkerrechtssubjekt "Deutsches Reich" nicht untergegangen und die Bundesrepublik Deutschland nicht sein Rechtsnachfolger, sondern mit ihm als Völkerrechtssubjekt identisch ist.

>The federal constitutional court did now declare in constant juristdiction that the subject to international law "Deutsches Reich" did not collapse and the Bundesrepublik Deutschland wouldnt be its successor, but is as subject to international law identical

Another weird thing is that Germany, just like Italy and Japan are still enemy states in the UN
globalresearch.ca/germany-italy-japan-and-the-un-charters-enemy-state-clause-obstacle-to-an-asian-and-european-peace/5457761
>The UN Charter still designates Italy, Germany and Japan as enemy states to the United Nations. In legal terms this means that any U.N. Member State can launch a “preemptive” military aggression against these nations without a declaration of war.

Furthermore the EU, having close ties to the Nato, consists of almost the same area as the german Reich did. My guess is their role is to gain their land back through diplomatic subversion to then let it fall apart and "another force", probably the Nato taking over all of it swiftly in one go, maybe under a different name to appear as a new player instead a result of of a decade long conspiracy.

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9

>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole

>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia

>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.

>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.

>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann

>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed forces.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

So shortly before the end of WW2 there are suddenly a lot of UFOs. There are also numerous of german blueprints around allegedly showing how the UFOs are build, and these structures resemble a lot of what people commonly refer to as flying saucer. a few years after the war we got Rosswell.
Probably easier to explain visitors from another world than a Nazi in SS uniform flying a highly advanced aircraft never seen before years after the nazi got defeated and destroyed.

The Nazis researched a lot of flying saucers/Reichsflugscheiben, like the Haunebu, the Vril or the Andromeda Gerät (Andromeda machine) which has the cigar form often common in UFO sightings, and according to the plans (will post one later) acts like a mothership harboring multiple of the flying saucer types.

Pic Related
>Secret Command Document

>Suggestion
>Acceleration of acquisationtesting and production of Haunebu II + Vril 1

>Comment: SS-Unit IV (SS-E-IV [SS-Einheit-IV?]) considers concentration on already in trial situated Haunebu II to be more reasonable than working parralell on both types. Haunebu II promises considerable improvements in allmost all respects. Higher productioncost seems justified, especially considering the Führers Special Command. regarding the Flight Gyro (Flugkreisel)

The plans were recovered by allied forces

Have a bumperoonidooni

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_holdout
>Japanese holdouts (????? Zanryu nipponhei?, "remaining Japanese soldiers") or stragglers were Japanese soldiers in the Pacific Theatre who, after the August 1945 surrender of Japan ending World War II, either adamantly doubted the veracity of the formal surrender due to dogmatic militaristic principles, or simply were not aware of it because communications had been cut off

>Private 1st Class Kinshichi Kozuka held out with Lt. Onoda for 28 years until he was killed in a shootout with Philippine police in October 1972
>Lieutenant Hiroo Onoda, who held out from December 1944 until March 1974 on Lubang Island in the Philippines with Akatsu, Shimada and Kozuka, was relieved of duty by his former commanding officer in March 1974.
>In January 1990, Shigeyuki Hashimoto and Kiyoaki Tanaka returned to Japan from Malaysia. After the Japanese surrender, they joined the Malayan Communist Party's guerrilla forces to continue fighting against the British, only returning after the CPM laid down its arms and signed a peace treaty

All these cases show the fighting continued way after 1945, so why wouldnt the Nazis hold out in Antarctica and wait for the people to wake up and come back when the time is right.

go on user

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc. the we wuz kings stuff was probably just created to rob whites of their heritage
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting into the inner earth. Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth

Some selfbump

/x/ is that way --->

good shit

I kek'd way too hard for that dumb image

German university in Cairo (GUC) buildings looks like swastikas
>pic related

are you telling me we was kangs

back when there were still nazi roots in the nasa they apparently actually gave valuable information to the people occasionally

Tell me more. Why haven't they come back

discovered from a submarine in antarctic waters 1971

In one Thread today

Are there qts there?

I like this thread but these two posts ruin it for me.
>pic related

Now I'm pissed.

The 3rd Reich is still around and they're just watching the world burn instead of helping?

i can only guess. my best guess is that hitler, or the nazis for that matter. dont want to conquer with force. Seeing all that UFO stuff its reasonable to think they had other hidden weapons. there were some rumors about nazis using weapons on the battlefield that just let the weapons and tanks of the enemies dissappear without harming those. they maybe actually could have won the war, but would have had to conquer by force. they maybe wait till the people realize that hitler indeed did nothing wrong, and would join them on their own will

Use force pls!

why? because i imply we wuz civilization and shit? read carefully. i wrote those possibly werent the white people of today. it could be that those are the fallen angels, which makes sense if the inner earth actually is the biblical paradise, and that they actually came from there. and like told in the bible they tought the people stuff. the sumerian for example thought they were gods, the annunaki. same goes for the aztecs who thought they were gods as well.

have a bump
i want to believe

Don't know if they really did go to Antarctica, but I really love these threads please give more based German

I can't tell if this is LARPing or supposed to be serious; all I know is the autism runs pretty deep here.

Sometimes I think, Merkel just did this, so the people grow natio. again
>she is the hero that the world deserves, but not the one it need

or maybe not, maybe just retarded

what am i supposed to larp as? im not claiming to be anything. just giving out some infos that are available for everyone who look for it.

i believe the technology used to let the flying saucers levitate are based on some principle ancient civilizations knew how to use. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>When the stone was in position the monk behind the small drum gave a signal to start the concert. The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?

NNnnngggg Maria Ortisch was such a babe.

Wound breed and create super humans with.

My great grandfather was in Germany in WW2 and told me about a secret facility he helped capture. He said it was a laboratory with a chemical storage area and a large open field for testing. He talked about wingless aircraft and chemical rifles that could kill half a dozen men at once. He also told me that there were experiments done on prisoners ranging from mind control to reanimating the dead.

Are you telling their is still hope?

Did he mention super mutants and death mechs too?

No.

painting of a virmana

there is always hope

thats indeed interesting. did he say anything about where it was, or any other details?

If all of this were true, they would have stopped merkel from destroying and ruining germany.

/thread

I heard the Nazi's had dealt in occultism. Is this true? Also, what kind of things did they work on (as in experimental development, etc.)?

They seemed like such a force to be reckoned with.

bump. interesting thread, I would much prefer that the NatSoc are truly in high places right now, so we can continue discovering the secrets of the world instead of the secrets of Billy Nye's sexuality

They let it burn to weed out the weak and the traitors get it ??

they did. just look at their symbols. the black sun is an occult symbol, the swastika as well is a symbol for god and the sun. pretty much like every government they at the very least used occult symbology. they even searched for the holy grail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2298716/The-REAL-Last-Crusade-Nazi-search-Holy-Grail-inspired-Indiana-Jones.html
and according to some accounts they even found it. at least the signal was given which they allegedly was meant to show their forces that they got it and the mission is accomplished

pic related the emblem of the ukrainian militia with the wolfsangel in front of the black sun displayed in white

well, maybe...

...just maybe...

I believe.

i hope youre right user

This is way worse than the flat earth threads
sage

well, merkel for me is obviously a crypto jew, however soros on the other hand:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnsHl5qzpYc check at 7:35
why is soros always seem to be so happy about the time with the nazis?

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM
Even says its the happiest time of his life

Is he maybe on the nazis side? while rothschild and rockefeller and all the others try to controll the people through the banking system, the bought politicians and creation of laws usually hidden from sight. Soros always finances movements creating an impact in the lifes of people directly visible to everyone. is he trying to draw attention? is he funding such stuff to make us angry about the jews and the degeneracy, to make those more obvious to us in order to redpill people in masses by showing how stupid the political agenda is? Is he still in the sheets with the nazis?

theamericanmirror.com/soros-trump-win-landslide-president-hillary-done-deal/
He literally says that the candidate he supported with a billion of dollar will lose the popular vote but will win either way. Why give her the billion dollars then in the first place if its already clear? Why make it so openly that the public generally wont support the candidate you gave your money to. Shouldn't he try to make the whole thing seem legit and fair? Why not keep his mouth shut about it?
He already implies that the election is rigged in Hillaries favor which means she shouldn't need all that money, and that exposing this might lead to Trump gaining more support. unless he didnt want Hillary to win. He may gave her money, but she blow it all on propaganda, CTR and exposing her own corrupt administration and media full speed. Was this the plan? Finance hillary so she can expose herself even faster? he may lost a billion to hillary but I dont think thats much to him, and I bet he had other deals going making sure he will gain from trumps victory too.
Did the nazis redpill him?

Soros is openly in contact with politicians and funding movements (((advising))) governments for everyone to see easily. compare that to Rothschild here
youtube.com/watch?v=xayvMPP4k9s
acting like he wouldnt know anything while soros always openly talks about what he does. as if he wants people to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9kNmq-5fo
youtube.com/watch?v=H0DLjo6b4Hs
He never says something definitive. never states any involvement just says "its this way and that happened" etc. or talks about his jewiness and family. Soros on the other hand straight out tells people what he does, in the one interview he even said that mandela asked him and so he gave him advice on "how to protect his country from people like him".

So possible motivations I see:
>could want to watch the world burn
>is a giant troll who doesnt give a fuck anymore
>he also could be just the kike to do the public work in order to draw attention away from the other kikes buying our politicians and making our laws, putting some kind of barrier between them so that if shit happens they only go for Soros instead of the others
>he is a closet nazi.
these are the things i could imagine

Is this the same German bro who creates the Secret History / Lost History threads?

This is the real redpill. The agarthan nazis are trying to emulate Weimar germanys collapse across the entire west to create a virtual 4th reich, in line with illuiminst chaos-order thesis-antithesis formula. Thus muslims serve as the poison pill to enact this reich.

It was Yakub who created evil white men to destroy what strong black men created.

Kekked and checked

im not sure, if the nazis actively push for it, or just let (((them))) do their stuff as they know it will cause a new uprising, and i believe its even fortold in the bible.
>And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pains and the agony of giving birth.
On September 23 this year, there wil be a constillation where jupiter (zeus, which is associated with jesus as jesus for example is a mockname meaning "hail zeus") will stay in virgos (virgin mary) belly for 42 weeks (pregnency) and leaving the constillation (birth) while the constillation of lion, usually consisting of 9 stars now will have 12 "stars" as mecurcy mars and venus will align with it, with the moon the the feet of virgo and the sun next to her head.
This depicts the birth of jesus by virgin mary among the stars and the last time this happened supposedly was around 4000 years ago
However that user in pic related had some good point. The woman, clothed with the sun, the swastika which is a symbol for the sun and god, could very well be europe which is always depicted as a female. crowned with 12 stars like the european flag. will give birth, create new life, will rise again, with the moon, the muslim at the feet.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth
the pain like us suffering seeing our culture collapse, our people die in terrorattack with our (((leaders))) unwilling to do anything

as above so below. as in heaven, so on earth (also note that the word heaven in the bible probably just meant "sky" as some sources suggest)

yes

Kek this what I thought all along mass red pill for normies so many people are not just waking up from Islam but the lunatic left as well, all according to plan

we can just wish.

The reality though is, that there is noone watching for us in this dark abyss. Nobdy cares for us, for we have no meaning in this world. Because of this, we build our own meaning to live here on Sup Forums and effectively became the sevret nazi society that watches out for us ourselfs

>>While many organizations originate from the nazis, they were infiltrated by the kikes, just as the other way around.

WRONGGGGG

All the organizations originated from the Nazis have ALWAYS been owned by the so-called "kikes" because they themselves ARE THE NAZIS.

Good job sprinkling in the lies that the Nazis are le good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=ExgAbZV6RuA
no idea if this is real but definitely interesting

fuck off commie

The Nazis had a different understanding of physics that allowed them to make leaps other scientisdts couldnt because they were operating off the flawed theory of relativity and the germans discovered the cosmology controlling the universe is electric. Understanding the cosmology of how our universe functions can be better understood through Plasma Physics interactions (picture the universe as a big ball of plasma, even the vacuum of space is FILLED with charged particles).

youtu.be/5AUA7XS0TvA

There is scientists today studying this but there is little traction. THey are trying to make a new cosmology from the ground up instead of a synthesis of the elements of our cosmology we understand (strong/weak nuclear forces and electromagnetism)

i don't understand. can someone explain? how does any of this fit into Sup Forums general education?

i believe tesla was on the same track as the nazis were, and trump possibly having tesla documents could lead to quite some suprises.
the video you posted, or at least the series of documenteries of these guys are indeed interesting, really have to catch up on those i didnt watch yet.

This is Sup Forums still a bit a larping here. 2 months or more passed and same information is being held here without any thread evolution.
So I assume this is a big Larping.

Its like a stagnant thread uuhhh so mystic nazism, antartactica ufo, vril etc...
hope that this larping thread evolves in this interesting times.

hail kalki.

Tesla was onto the exact same thing. That the earth is essentially a vast source of negative charge pulling the charged particles from the vacumn of space down onto us, bombarding the planet night and day.

Tesla even patented a radiant energy collector that would harvest these cosmic rays, the charged particles bouncing around in the atmosphere. Its unlimited free energy, works night and day because it is the power of the universe.

Some of the other major implications of this theory is that the entire universe is one interconnected circuit, one vast electromagnetic field. We are starting to see this with the CERN atom particle accelerator and the discovery of the Higgs field, essentially the sub electromagnetic field which exists everywhere at once even in deep space and is responsible for giving particles mass, or energy. Mass is simply one aspect of energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=joTKd5j3mzk

In 50-100 years we will look back at our understanding of physics today and laugh. Even the idea of gravity as a function of mass.

adventuresunlimitedpress.com/proddetail.php?prod=SSBBEB

Joseph farrell does a good job of actually putting together some real proof for the nazi ufo mythos. He thinks they went into Argentina, and while he knows they had a base for uboats in Antarctica he is alot more sceptical of the whole antartica story. Instead he talks about the most important aspect which was "Die Glocke" and the post-war nazi influence.

>reality
>larping
Zionshill detected

>Mass is simply one aspect of energy.
people should have realized this when they learned that during nuclear fusion mass gets converted into energy.

also is it just me, or is shit sliding fast as fuck at the moment?

Spastikas

This thread is full of some massive red pills or its the most autistic thread on Sup Forums whenever this is being discussed.

>an impregnable fortress

Where? Any more info? So interested in this.

Heil Hitler

>implying autism isnt the ultimate redpill

Bump.

by the way, regarding the "reanimation of the dead" thing, what if pic related is true?

kek

decide for yourself what it is

my best guess is antarctica/hollowearth

>by the way, regarding the "reanimation of the dead" thing, what if pic related is true?
Bump

coolantarctica.com/Antarctica fact file/science/government_antarctica.php

There are now 52 countries that have signed the Antarctic Treaty - which represent about 80% of the world's population.

The key objectives of the Antarctic Treaty are:

To keep Antarctica demilitarized, to establish it as a nuclear-free zone, and to ensure that it is used for peaceful purposes only.
To promote international scientific cooperation in Antarctica.
To set aside disputes over territorial sovereignty.

The result is that Antarctica is one of the few places in the world which has never been affected by war, where the environment is fully protected and where the priority is scientific research. The Antarctic Treaty has ensured that this has continued and will continue for the foreseeable future.

The Treaty covers the areas south of 60°S latitude, extending to the South Pole.

In general for individuals at Antarctic bases, the national laws of their home country applies to them personally.

Look for areas that don't have claims on them? Possible locations for hole/base? or maybe not... it's just really cold there.

Course the cold would be good for all that high-tech....

damn australia! nice claim!

No claims in Marle Bynd Land... or the center of the norwegian claim.

>australia even shitposting on the antarctica map

A lot of those soldiers didn't know the war was over

>Not realizing Australia is the real world superpower and homeland of new Reich.
Now take our Refugees, since we're full.

so i decided to fire up google earth and look at antarctica and this is what i get. looks to me like they shopped something in the middle

still they managed to stay there for years holding the position on their own. the nazis with all remaining ressources probably would have been able to do the same.

>looks to me like they shopped something in the middle
maybe?

They might have that as the "bottom point" of the spherical map so it's brought together in that manner, bit then again that might be a nice way to shop out that area that probably covers the non-claimed Norwegian center area you showed previously

>>looks to me like they shopped something in the middle

Interesting thread OP, this whole inner earth and UFO talk reminded me of the "missing 411" by David Paulides, it's a series of books about cases where people disappear out of thin air, generally when they are innawoods and the vast majority are athletic and smart men (think marathon runners and medics or engineers) with german heritage. the thing is most of then reappear days or months later, usually near a body of water and dead of unknown conditions. also there are disappearances all over the world for at least 50 years.
this would be related to inner earth theory since a closed society would need to diversify it's gene pool once in a while and maybe be up to par with surface diseases while still maintaining the german race pure.

maybe you should check it out OP, Paulides have a lot of interviews on radio uploaded to youtube that you can listen to while doing other shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=GB1qSjjkGqo&t=43829s

It's a common problem when mapping square texture to a sphere. It looks like google was lazy and just used their regular map 2d for the globe instead of making a new one.

this is a really good listen, ive heard a bunch of the missing 411 stories. Most missing persons they find the person, either dead, or alive, but you at least find a body. His missing persons is where the person was never heard from again and looking at the things in common all these cases have.

missing 411 is one of those things that really make chills go down my spine. they really dissappear into thin air. often kids that left the view for a second are just gone completely, even dogs, which usually are able to smell you a week after you passt through some shopping mall with hundreds of other just lose the scent or refuse to go any further. i think it often are kids that dissappear and sometime they appear again just as quick, but often without shoes while their feet dont show any indications of them walking barefoot for miles. sometimes the kids are found miles away on the other side of a mountaintrails which they couldnt just walk over or around. weather very often suddenly turns really bad after they dissappear indicating that those behind it can manipulate the weather. when found alive the kids dont seem malnurished or something and cant remember what happened. didnt thought about it being connected with the inner earth yet though, but who knows. it could be. but definitely really creepy stuff.

could be the case, but why would they put pictures of every part on the world, and then get lazy at the north and southpole suddenly. i mean they dont use single images, but stitch many together. they could have at least make the circle smaller. but who knows.

Adolf Heusinger looks like a Jew to me.

So recruitment, ones that won't join get killed to hide the secret

It's kinda difficult to fly planes over Antarctica (literally no runways) so they have to stick with satellite scans.
Notice that if you zoom into the bottom of Antarctica on 2d maps you won't see the resolution improve like you do with the rest of the world.

i looked him up shortly, and his fathers birthname was heusinger, and his mothers name was "von alten" which is a familly of nobelity. interestingly close to me is the "von alten garten" (von alten garden) which is a park apparently directly connected to this family. didnt knew about that. but i didnt find any hints for jewishness while googling shortly