Would you eat a thousand turds to spite the EU? No...

Would you eat a thousand turds to spite the EU? No? Then why do you support the hackneyed cryptocommunist tyranny of marauding subhumans that is Hungary?

>subhuman
>german
Make up your mind abdul

fuck off Hans, your apparat of oppresion crumbles and there is nothing you can do about it
enjoy being bred out from your own country by invaders you invited
----------------------
THIS IS A SHIT THREAD
DO NOT RESPOND TO IT

but I don't support it, Helmut

communists love borders.
fuck germanistan

>Orban invented borders and made eastern europeans like common sense

stay in transylvania you useful idiot

>t. The eternal Kraut

>unironically believing in communism

Please trigger Article 50 so I can laugh at you from the good side of your border fence as you starve.

>Hungarians stand up for themselves and try to protect their people.
>This pisses Hans off for some reason

Why would we? Thanks for the free gibs Kraut

Because it'll be even more painful for you if we kick you out of the EU, the only organization that can redeem your unfunny joke of a country.

Jesus christ, calm down Heinrich. And if you are Hungary enough you will gladly eat a thousand turds

So on one hand we can instantly sink this ship, with being the buttjoke for a couple of years,
OR be the sad example within the EU without an independant economy where if Jamal fucks up in france and Abdul sneezes in germany we become bankrupt.

>we, an impoverished and turbocorrupt ex-communist landfill site can sink the EU

If you try really hard, you'll put a dent in it. I'm just here to point out what sad bunch of degenerate bandits you are.

Naw I ment our ship. Its gonna sink either way. Better do it ourself, not you.

See I will do all in my power to get the meme Jobbik to get a lion's share in the parliament in the next election.
For the sheer butthurt and kek. I want everyone here to get fucking mad and question their sanity. See libs here don't vote "since its decided either way/everyone is corrupt" etc. I just want all these ignorant assholes to wake up and realise that all is shit and they too should do something about it.

Leave Hungary alone, kraut. They are not perfect just like any other nation, but at least they don't want to be cucked into extinction by turks, you faggot.

We warned you about the eternal bozgor bruh

Its time to erase the Asiatic turd that is Hungary from the heart of Europe

Im all for military intervention

>Kraut says tyranny

literally never seen Hungary do anything wrong to piss anyone off in the last 50 years

>all your land is stolen from slavs
>hungarianz din du nuffin

hungarians are genetically superior

>t. Romanian gipsy

Hungary, more like Schmungary

lol pwned

>Eternal Kraut forces a couple of countries that were mortal enemies with Muslims for millennia to take in muslim migrants
>Surprised when these countries decide to give him the middle finger instead

give back banat vlach thieves

>eat dog
>contributes an argument

Pick one, you slant-eyed piece of scum. Fuck off and die in case you're a yank.

>magyar ubermenschen
>a male specimen

Everyone just yaps on and on how the eu will solve it. The EU will protect us.
Like fucking sheep.
They forgot, how most of our "income" was originally aggricurtural export. When we joined the sovi... i mean the european union, most of our processing factories were sold... then suddenly closed. We now have to import milk/sugar/flour/fruit/vegtables simply because we can't keep up with our own demand.
One example is sugar. We produced enough sugar, but a wealthy french conglomerate bought most of them and closed them. Guess who started to import sugar here under the regular price that was not profitable to them, but fucked up all remaning sugar factories.

Fuck of Germany and go away from V4 countries .You can keep your abduls in your country.

>sob sob free trade is evil why can people buy and sell things instead of marauding

Germany attacking the wrong people again

>(((free trade)))
go fuck yourself arab trash

Moar liek Hung-Aryans

>cartels are okay if we do it
t. Rockefeller

Stop bitching, if any other country would have became your overlord you wouldn't even exist.

i would prefer living in hungary than in croatia desu

RARE MERCHANT
A
R
E

>I'm gonna move from one 3rd world shithole to the other
>Oh, everything looks exactly the same!
>Bummer

lmao

>Moar liek Hung-Aryans

I can only hope

>I can't stand it when someone richer than me buys things, but stealing shit and calling it social justice is justifiable

t. born idiot

im a guy born and raised in a 100> pop village without asphalt, working in agriculture

modern world makes me sick so you can keep your fancy west city boy

>I'm gonna move from one 3rd world shithole to germany
>Everybody looks exactly the same

>im a guy born and raised in a 100> pop village

lmao the rural and suburban retards meme is true

except that im a lawyer from a respected and wealthy family now and youre a poor retard living in his apartment around 5 million turks and abduls

and you yet find it that you are higher and superior than me
how?

>im a lawyer from a respected and wealthy family

Where? In your head?