Nuclear power is horrible and dangerous

Look at the poisonous smoke coming out of these power plants! It's dangerous and needs to stop, or we will have more radiation and explosions.

Poor bait but I'll take it anyway, it's steam coming out of the cooling towers.

Coal releases more radiation than nuclear

I wish we had an NPP.

>Checks the flag.

Only country to use nukes in a war.

theres no point to this thread but lets watch it get 127 replies

>when the city loses power because its cloudy

Its not smoke you retard, its condens

That's a coal plant, and that's water vapor, not steam.

> Boiling water for power is horrible

designated

It needs to stop. You Indians are making new reactors and telling everyone it will magically be safe and cheap, and it's a lie. It's dangerous.

You are hurtful and judgmental!

If you like artificial facts!

if it saves one persons life its worth it

Shitty bait.

It's steam.

2/10 made me reply

always remember to double space your posts

In before shills for the thorium jew.

YES GOYS, KEEP CONSUMING. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ENERGY, ALWAYS, IT'S INFINITE, GO WATCH MARVEL MOVIES!

>he doesnt know that water vapor stores more heat than CO2 and thus heating up the planet even more
good job supporting climate change drimpftards

Fuck that, shitty repeat bait threads will get 260 because retards dont know-how to just not reply.

Uranium doesn't undergo beta decay, and only fusion can make gamma rays.

Alpha particles don't penetrate skin.

>Look at the poisonous smoke coming out of these power plants! It's dangerous and needs to stop, or we will have more radiation and explosions.
you fucking retard. This is poor quality bait. Every fucking time. You cannot be this fucking retarded. Saged and reported you fucking retard.

It's a huge population and landmass to provide electricity with. we are seeing this as future along with Tidal, Hydro, Solar, Wind, Gobar(Dung)

Not smoke...just water vapor from the bidets.

Thorium is fake, the reactors would explode from the heat, because they have to be 3 times hotter than uranium.

SHART

We heat up the planet whenever we don't use enough electricity. We dump it into the rail lines.

All work creates heat. No matter what, as long as we use more than human energy, we'll be heating up the planet.'

It's water vapor. If it was steam it would be expanding to a volume greater than the tops of the cooling towers.

Only tidal, solar, and wind. The others destroy the environment. People need to just accept that we can't have a good economy anymore.

Very nice troll OP!

Angry geeks lining up to use up their scarce quantities of vitamin D to yell at you!

IS FUKUSHIMA A FUCKING TROLL? I'M SICK OF YOU RIGHT-WING FASCISTS DESTROYING THE PLANET!

I am a jew and I can tell you we don't want you to know about thorium. We want it all for us.

>vapor and steam are different, you used the wrong word hurrhurrr
Who the fuck cares you fucking autist.

How do you get the silicon?

How would you classify the chemicals we use to prepare the solar cells?

How do you get the rare-earth metals you need for the batteries? How much Co2 is released from both?

There's no such thing as a free lunch kiddo.

Holy shit you're right. People forget that they just let out boiling hot dihydrogenmonoxide

>a spaniard
>in april

Wow you're up early.

Fuck you, I wake up from hybernation early every year.

You get silicone and make the solar panels in a safe place where there are no chemical leaks. They don't produce dangerous radiation like nuclear power plants, and they don't BLOW UP AND KILL PEOPLE!

We need to have free lunch and universal income. Capitalism is too oppressive.

>he doesnt know that water vapor stores more heat than CO2 and thus heating up the planet even more
This is possibly the dumbest thing I read today. Thank you for reposting this tidbit that obviously was spouted by someone with too many chromosomes.

great. now take this analysis and understand that wator vapor is the most dangerous greenhouse gas. figure out a way to remove it from the atmosphere, and you have then solved climate change forever!!!!!1111!!1

>heat from reaction is collected via internal heat exchanger and pumped to external heat exchanger (cooling tower) via coolant
>it's either misted with water (from a nearby lake which also fuels the turbine boiler) or uses ambient airflow.

general rule of thumb is, if it's near a lake and there's no steam they've only got it on idle.

dry bulbs are quite a bitch because on really hot streaks you have to have rolling blackouts because if you crank it you have a meltdown from overheat.

Holy Shit!

dihydrogenmonoxide kills hundreds every summer! beaches and public pools particularly scary places where such deaths can occur!

we need to ban that shit but ... corporatists!

>Look at the poisonous smoke coming out of these power plants
>water vapor
nice shit post

Everyday you fall for this, everyday

No, nuclear kills way more people. Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Fukushima, Chernobyl.

Isn't dihydrogen monoxide just water? That's stupid. Fuck off.

>You get silicone
Without harming the environment? It's not just sitting on the ground in vast quantities.

>chemical leaks.
They're air-tight? Got evidence?

also, protip

>identical construction of cooling tower can be found at coal plants as well.

The problem is that we're still using a boiler design with an element that can cook nearly forever. Progress and research on nuclear power has more or less been halted since the 70's because of hippie dippie losers and the coal lobby.