Undocumented Irish communities living in fear of Trump

Will Donald Trump deport the estimated 50,000 Irish illegal immigrants currently residing in the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/02/25/world/europe/25ireland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aIQz3mNxEog
youtube.com/watch?v=7aKh160rzvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's to hoping

Might be a while before he gets to them. Millions of mooching and violent spics have to go first

> deporting white people

kys

I hope not. Then I will have three instead of only two images that blame the Irish in my jidf folder.

Sure hope so, doesn't matter the race, creed, or gender. Illegal Immigration is illegal regardless of what NPR wants you to believe.

>Irish
>White

Send the potato back home where it belongs.

As the grandson of a legal Irish immigrant, I pray to god he does.

They're really scraping the barrel here.

I guess if they're in legitimate fear then they're not Ireland's best and they should go back on their own.

illegal is illegal.

Man fuck laws and shit.

> Fault of the Irish Government.
Yeah correct. Same with Mexico.

Fucking Pikeys.

No. They built the railroads. They can build the wall.

The eternal Anglo strikes again

send them home

They're white so they can stay.

Potato Niggers got to go back!

Yeah they're probably bourgeois university "communists" that have overstayed their academic visas anyway.

Fuck 'em.

Kek says you are wrong

Yes he should. An illegal is an illegal

They probably hate ebil captitulist America to boot, and support the IRA on the basis of anti-capitalism and not nationalism.

Send em the fook haume.

have them fight the Wetbacks for us and earn citizenship

You have to go back paddy

honestly, have no sympathy for them, there are legal ways for them to go to the US to work, if they can't be bothered to fill out the paperwork and get in line with everyone else going legally they are not welcome in America, wish we could do the same here,

If America sends our Illegals home we can do the same to our illeagals

nytimes.com/2008/02/25/world/europe/25ireland.html

Pathetic. And all the shilling in this thread is transparent as fuck.
>hey all you white guys who voted for trump guess what now he's coming after you- you better turn against him
Try harder next time shills

More of the same divisive shill attempts to use any perceived racism here to fracture us apart

They all have to go back. And coming from an Irish family, I have this to say: stop using the Irish as a hotdog to put the bluepill in to bait for sympathy for niggers and spics. IT'S NOT FUCKING WORKING AND NO ONE WITH IRISH HERITAGE APPRECIATES IT. No one ever gives a shit about the Irish until it's for halfhearted solidarity with shitskins.
>Remember goyim, the Irish were once second-class citizens too, so please be tolerant of third-world invaders. ;^)
>But goyim, (((undocumented))) Irish will suffer too!

We don't want the IRA, kick em out!

Nope, mainly college dropouts who work in pubs or on building sites

This is truly the pinnacle of all arguments

"irish"

Most Irish people agree with sending them home, please do!

>criminals live in fear

good

If you're an illegal immigrant, why not? You're committing a crime... Would you rather you paid for them in your prisons or kick them out?

Were they also midgets?

THE MICK MENACE MUST BE STOPPED!

Key Word: ILLEGAL

No they don't you retard.

Stop trying to fit in with ignorant Yanks

Our economy is booming , send them back

>A mongol telling me that I'm not white

Should have gotten documentation lads

dude if you're white why don't you potato niggers shape up and apply for citizen ship instead of living in shadows and enclaves illegally here like some kind of savage spics?

Implying they won't team up with spics to fuck up kike-loving anglo scum...

youtube.com/watch?v=aIQz3mNxEog

Fuck off, BOGGER. SEND THEM BACK.

fuck the irish.. bunch of fuckin russian diaspora that got their shit pushed in when carthage fell and then moved to england and started the english civil war so they could have their own diaspora bloodline on the fucking throne.. back in the day it was law that English Lords could duel any Irishman whether the Irishman was armed or sleeping in bed. English Navy would throw Irish overboard as ballast before they'd drop a single barrel

They shouldn't be fucking there to begin with. Kick them out. Plenty of Irish abandoned Ireland during the recession leaving it to the rest of us to patch up the holes. We never learn either, the moment some growth is shown they charge celtic tiger prices and constantly let the lower classes foot the fucking bill. We need a less Irish attitude here by getting more of us angry, I'm ashamed that it taken water charges to do it when compared to the states a couple members of government would have gotten bomb threats by now.

>doesn't see that all the paddies here agree with sending them back
Is this an example of that 4D chess that I've been hearing about?

ship the irish back!

Send them home.

legal Irishman here.

Send them back!

youtube.com/watch?v=7aKh160rzvQ

The thing is, when Ireland sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people. The rest are just potatoes.

Potatoniggers have to go back.

This. Send them back boys. No country should have to tolerate illegals

When I lived in the states, I reported my Irish cousin after he was planning to show up on my doorstep after his visa expired without even asking me and my mother calling me from Ireland to tell me he's staying with you. He got nabbed at JFK airport trying to fly on a fake drivers license after I tipped them off.

Barry, you're a fucking retard. Also, fuck you for breaking you my Spyro the Dragon disk because I told you to wait a minute until I saved the game so you could play FIFA 98 with me. You little impatient cumstain.

I hope so
Illegal is illegal I don't give a fuck where you come from

They should go home and MIGA.

Holy fuck Irish people are illegal immigrants in the USA. Literally the Mexico of Europe is next to us. What the fuck happened to the Irish to make them so inferior? Their IQ is about 92. I don't regret how many paddies we killed at all.

should I ilegally cross the border to get deported to Ireland?

Yes we can

It's 2017 we don't refer to them as traitors, we call them "refugees."

SEND'EM BACK!

They will send you back to canelo's house.

They are illegal, you fucking racist

Why are there so many illegal irish people in the US anyway? I've never heard of an illegal Scandi in the US.

god I hope so. Canelo's dick is huge.

>LEGALLY

>t. the_donald

I don't care what country they're from. If you don't belong here GTFO.

You guys are too busy agitating for renaming Minnesota to West Somalia.

I thought Polish people were the Mexicans of Europe?

Just like his head. That human growth hormone.

There are big Irish communities in places like Boston. I guess they just stay with family who are here legally, or it makes them feel like they don't have to bother going back home to be with other Irish.

Keep the qt redhead girls, deport the rest

What the fuck, why are they here? Are you seriously telling me they don't have some distant Irish-American relatives who can start the naturalization process for them? If they are too stupid or lazy for that than they can right off

PURGE

T.Potatoe American

Im from NYC.

All manner of people from around the world are living in NYC illegally. Its a sanctuary city.

Ive met norwegians, Isrealis, Greeks.

Theyre here because they have no respect for our laws and think they can get away with it.

They talk openly about being undocumented and think nothing of it. Many work in bars and restaurants.

So how many of them are white ACTUAL irish, and how many of them are """(((irish citizenship)))" nigs and arabs?

Fucking pols are everywhere, disgusting

It makes my fucking blood boil; The reason the Irish started to get treated better was because unlike niggers we actually worked.

Also, its funny how we are only Irish when they need to virtue signal, but are White when we need to be called racist; fuck all of it

>Criminals living in fear of legal retribution
HOW HAVE YOU GOTTEN SO FAR THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED NEWS

>Boston
That is explains it all: As my Great Grandmother always told me, "The Boston Irish are the niggers of the Irish-American Community, fulfilling every negative sterotype about the Irish"

Will marry illegal irish qt3.14 for citizenship.

Why does America even have sanctuary cities? Surely you would have figured out that illegals would be a problem in the future.

It just seems like a fucking terrible idea

We have a big problem with the number of anti-Americans here.

Hmmmmm, would be a certainly a good way to keep the bloodline pure, but I doubt I could marry someone with such shitty civic ethics

I would not support illegal immigration in any country not in mine, not in yours. It sets a bad standard for everyone who would want to come here. Brexit is great for Ireland because most of the Pakistani's here hold British passports.

>Why does America even have sanctuary cities?

Democrat-controlled city councils. That is from where the worst government in the U.S. always comes.

Nationally and in most states, the Democratic Party doesn't do so hot. But in cities and some small towns, they get on those city councils and just go hog-wild with the crazy.

With that look you'll get deported to a fagbar.

Wtf? How are these fuckers still getting in? When will the Irish invasion stop?

Does Brexit mean you guys are more likely to leave the EU, or at the very least have more leverage over it?

You honestly think that they would be deported? I'd put money on the fact that they will be given citizenship, if they haven't been already

>pure blood
>Irish

>Irish
>White

LMAO

>call see that you are mostly Irish, but clearly mixed with a spic at some point
Damn that must be the worst feel