Your last hope

If Marine Le Pen lose this presidential election, we will still be able to elect a FN candidate in 2022.

After 2022, it will be GAME OVER for obvious demographic reasons.

What about your country user from the West?

When will it be too late to elect a nationalist/anti-immigration candidate?

Bump

20022 wiill be the last hope or even maybe too late becasue of migrants vote
closer to us is the legislatives in june

Why does she look like a horse?

>becasue of migrants vote
migrants can't vote, retard.

They won't win the legislatives, FN will have more deputies at the best, that's all.

She doesn't.

huehuehue
what about in 2022 with 5 years of macron?

Le Pen will win.

Why vote for someone you don't really want and is such an embarassment he has to settle for a women in her mid 60s even though he's in his 30s.

There is something off with her face, like a subtle hint of fetal alcohol syndrome.
Marine is older and looks better.

Macron is a centrist. That is why Fillon endorsed him.

France and America are on the same path as South Africa. And you faggots wont do anything about it except cry about it on some anime image board.

>Macron
>losing
lol

Hollande wanted to do that but he became so unpopular and then he got the terrorist attacks, he wasn't able to.
Macron could do that at the begining of the presidential quinquennat. And then, it will be OVER.

Man, even when Marine was she same age of Marion, she was uglier.

you don't know anything about french politics and even politics in general
get out

Sorry to say that Le Pen is actually you're last hope. Macron is going to import a bunch of voters to insure a nationalist party will never, ever succeed again.

If Le Pen doesn't trigger a nationalist, conservative movement in France, it will be completely lost in a few decades.

Ahkmed is that you?

>And you faggots wont do anything about it except cry about it on some anime image board.
Man, you can't fight against a people who want to commit suicide.

I tried to redpill people about mass-immigration for 12 years, I got few results. Even after the last two years of Muslim attacks, even when the new FN is softer, only few people slighly woke up.

Let it burn. If they want it, they will get it.

user, France will be gone by 2022 if she doesn't win now. Macron will let in millions of migrants. 5 years is a long time.

I know more than you, mon pote

French are the biggest defeatist faggots I don't want to read this thread and fall into their nihilism no thanks fuck the frogs.

>too late for the West

It has been too late for the West since the 80s and not because of immigrants

C'est pas parce que les bonhommes de la joute le disent que c'est vrai.
C'est de la grosse gauche sale.

I am not a defeatist.

I just think we will win without the elections.

Look at that face. There is something wrong going on there.

She looks scarily similar to my mom

True. It disgusts me. And in 2022 they will say 2027.

REVEILLEZ VOUS BANDE DE PAUVRES MERDES ON A PAS LE TEMPS D'ATTENDRE 5 ANS

French elections are rigged anons, only retards think otherwise.

La France est un pays de gauche depuis Mai 68. Stay mad.

2027 will be too late

Don't you fucking DARE give up you surrender monkey. My parents are immigrants from France. I want to be able to come back to my homeland

Post her feet.

see

La France est un pays de droite mais qui paradoxalement tiens à ses acquis sociaux

>2027
Nah.

very nice

Its already destroyed dude have you seen footage or pictures of Paris. Its not the "city of romance" anymore. Its a giant dump now no actually most dumps are cleaner that paris is now.

Fillon endorsed him to prevent Le Pen from getting elected. It has nothing to do with shared political beliefs, it was done to form the anti FN coalition

Maybe it's because she's white and has normal eyes Wei-Ling

Don't fear LePen is going to win

when he say migrants he means (((frenchs)))