Why is it ok for women and people in general to look like fucking cows nowadays?

Why is it ok for women and people in general to look like fucking cows nowadays?
I work out daily so I can be peak status for the upcoming muslim invasion, and these fat fucking cows get PRAISED for being overweight? whats wrong with people nowadays?
and the double standard; is that if a man is overweight, its ok to make fun of them, but you make fun of a fat woman and you're a "sexist" "ableist" pig

No, they're not praised. Anything that sounds like praise is false

It's not okay lol.
Only a drunk or extemely desperate man, or maybe some scrawny white trash ugly dude with a soul patch/goatee would fuck that whale. And even the would never date her.
Far too many obese women, just means less men will be able to get married. I mean losers may marry fat ones i guess, but not many fat women will ever get married, if they're fat when young.

No matter how ugly you are there are people hornier and willing to pander especially if you have a bagina

>worrying about muslim invasion when there is a spic invasion going on

Peak for upcoming muslim invasio. I keked

(((They're))) just pushing propaganda to make you think it's okay, in order to kill male sex drive and continue wiping out populations

I work out everyday and have a BMI of 28.6 with a BF of 13%. I'd still fuck pic related, but as you said, would never date.

It's because the whole of culture and the media is centered around ensuring women consume. They've always purchased more than men, and now they're the most tegetted demographic. Why do you think Rey in Star Wars TFA was such a shitty character? marketed toward women.

Listen to the music playing next time you go out to a store and you'll hear the most self-aggrandizing bullshit you've ever experienced. Recently, there's been a song playing constantly that says

>Because you're perfect just the way you are
>You don't have to change, the world should change its heart

Women are told -- from the moment they set foot into the public social realm and to their dying breath -- that they can, and should be able to do and look like whatever they choose, and that not only should everyone else be okay with it, but that if they don't love and actively encourage you they're just "hating" and should be ignored. It's enough to give one a heart attack from rage

Anything that involves effort is frowned upon. Like exercising, facing the cold hard truth about immigration...

id fuck it, why not, nukes will be raining down soon anyways, the fuck does it matter, nah mean boi?

leave my thread you fucking dirty jew

Yeah my nigga. The earth is flat and shit, got to have something spherical time to time, you know why I mean?

How could you fuck that? My penis would literally not be able to get hard.

what you're missing is the female component of all that. attractive women WANT fat women to actually believe all that shit, a woman's brain is competing with the entire population. if music and dove commercials tell fat bitches to be happy, more power to them. her ass is going to the gym while her fat friend eats another sleeve of oreos and calls herself beautiful.

Would you fuck this as well? If so, you're fucking pathetic.

>I work out daily so I can be peak status for the upcoming muslim invasion, and these fat fucking cows
they are pigs you fucking imbecile. Learn from them, maybe you will master strategy once.

nope, the other has shape, shes a fatty but still not like this pseudo-pod you posted you fucking salty faggot, you sound like shill nye.

Because people are cattle of the Reptillians. The feast is coming soon.

calm down bois, she is a fucking ham beast of course, but she looks like one of those chubbys that can suck a dick and enjoys it because thats all she has.
now this is fucking disgusting beyond anything.

OPs fatty bitch still looks human, female with tits and ok eyes if she looks up at your while giving a bj. There is also some hips to ass ratio even if shes a fatty that is still there. So would I seek her out, not really, would I fuck, maybe, depends how many beers and if there were hotter women around or how horny one might be. You could look at several linear curves, like drunk factor x fat factor or crazy to hot ratio, lots of variables kiddos.

Get over yourself. Workout because you like it, it makes you feel good, look good, whatever. Fatties can do what they want, you shouldn't get so upset by it. Live and let live brother.

Ew
Idk, high test?

I'm not gonna lie, I'd fuck the shit out of her.

>Why is it ok for women and people in general to look like fucking cows nowadays?
They can look however they want....what they cannot do is take shame however....until they can hand the ridicule, I think they should certainly dress better.

Nothing is worse than a poorly dressed fat bitch with an ego.

There was always fat women

It's just that they're overrepresented nowadays

They get praised by other morbidly obese women.

I stay fit.
I eat obsessively healthy.
I work out 5-6 days a week in a way that would break most people who aren't athletes.
I'm on a dating site, I get daily messages from
>fat whores
>junkies
>420 lmfao
>Yolo tards
>tattoo covered white trash
>the above + single mother's
>mentally unstable unemployed sacks of shit
>etc
I don't understand how nasty, fat, worthless things can even think it's possible to approach me.
To even imagine that we're on the same level.
It's an insult just to suggest.

its hard being peak

>Every year the Mae West tattoo on her forearm gets closer to being as heavy as the real thing ever was

ugh mayo and fries sounds disgusting bleh

The only way a woman should look like a cow is when she's heavily pregnant and breastfeeding her last child.
Which is why all those tubs of lard die young and alone once their enablers/feeders grow out of their degenerate fetish.

I'm not out to talk myself up.
But there are so many disgusting, delusinal, 'dont-give-fuck' women.
It honestly turns my stomach just to know they exist, let alone look at them or interact with them in any way.