Sup Forums = Jews

>be Sup Forumstard
>"""""hate""""" kikes
>still defend mutilating your cock

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah if you still want to act like a pagan retard in a hut, then love foreskins.

Enjoy your dry gland jew, don't forget the lube.

circumcision has nothing to do with jews. so those who practice this ritual mutilating and vivisecting little children are not jews.
Borats is some sort of military Machiavellian franchise of Iran.

>uncut fags are always making these threads

Insecure faggots lmao

Circumcision is done by unenlightened religions.

Wish my dick skin was still intact :(

The most stupid part is circumcised people who try to defend and justify their inferior, mutilated genitalia when they didn't even make the choice themselves.

Truly pathetic.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
Wtf, I thought this was just a meme

Is it true that as a jew you cannot get into paradise when your body is not intact? I heard the Rabbis keep all the foreskins of their community and put it back into the coffin when the person dies. So then the Rabbis can blackmail the male members of their community?

The chosen people

>lube
>wet pussy
choose one fag

I find it funny, knowing they are truly missing a part of themselves and so fervently trying to defend it. LOL

Jew!

i have forseskin i admit its not the most appealing thing but she only sees it when she's already decided to fuck you and a few have been curious enough to play with it

only people who make a big deal out of this just have small cocks either way its presented

You aren't going to be making any pussy wet with that cut abomination

>still defend mutilating your cock
Literally who defends that

I just think it's wrong to joke about circumcision because it's wrong to joke about child abuse. The problem is you have people who've been abused when they were little justifying abusing their own children saying "Well, I've been abused as well and I've done pretty good for myself. So what if I want to abuse my own child? I should have the right to do so. Its body belongs to me to do as I please. If you don't want to abuse your child, that's you, but I have a right as an american to scar my child for life! What are you? Some kind of anti-semitic bigot?"

who /restoring/ here?
>play comfy VN
>put it on autoplay
>manual method 2 for a minimum of 30 minutes

>wet pussy in front of a jew cock
who are you trying to convince?

kys burger

fuck off jew

>be baby
>get dick cut
>some jew sucks your dick
>die because of infection

thanks greatest ally

Only dirty jews have circumcised dicks. Why the fuck would you destroy your dicks voluntarily?

And don't worry if you're a goy, they have all sorts lined up for you as well!

wtf burgers explain this shit?!

Bro it looks better cut! Chicks love it don't you know! Plus it lowers the chance of HIV transmission which is great when you're slutting it up in the middle of Africa!

I don't defend it, I wish I wasn't, but there's nothing I can do

This is a silly wedge issue and I think it's usually divisive kikes creating posts like the OP's.

With that said, after doing quite a bit of research on this topic and knowing how obviously biased our media is towards all forms of kikery, I've still concluded cut is superior.

The vast majority of men who get cut late in life say the pleasure is superior after getting cut. You can find sources claiming the opposite, but if you do the objective research it becomes obvious that cut is usually superior. Now it depends on the type of cut you get (yes, there are types). Men who complain of reduced pleasure are almost always a specific kind of cut that most men don't actually have.

This is in addition to the increased hygiene. Uncut men are like women when in the field/woods/camping.

Not to mention most women prefer cut. Yes you can find women who like uncut but the vast majority prefer cut because it doesn't smell like shit and is always clean. It's also far less likely to result in a yeast infection for the woman.

Not to mention less likelihood for spreading STDs.

I know the wizards here are all opposed to cut, and that's fine. I don't actually care one way or the other. I researched it when my wife was pregnant. I think letting your kid decide later if they want to be cut is very reasonable. However, we all know that if you grow up uncut, you are very unlikely to want to risk your manhood and will seek confirmation-biased articles that tell you not to. So do whatever you want.

For Christians it's certainly unnecessary from a religious perspective.

I got it done to me for health reasons so, I dunno.

And dont forget, it is easier to clean, enjoy your smegma and cheesy dick HAHAHHAHAHA

USA USA

"objective research" but no links, are you sure you aren't Canadian?

why do you think we defend it? I don't. Hopefully they'll be able to regenerate it in 10 years, idk

My dick gets dirty, better cut if off. Might as well cut your legs while youre at it too. They can also get dirty. It fucking takes 10 seconds to clean. kek at cutfags

bait

explain please

>be circumcised
>"that's just what you're supposed to do" t. Mom
>later learn it's a jewish tradition (???)
>vow to never do the same to my children

Also it's not my fucking fault I'm cut, I know we get defensive but deep down we know having your manhood snipped feels bad, man.

Kike - mudslime

SNIB SNAB XDXD :D:D

>all these words for unnecessary genital mutilation

Look it up, it's real and not a meme. You basically grow your shaft skin to make a pseudo foreskin which restores 90% of lost feeling, dekeratinizes glans your glans, and also your mucousal skin becomes fully functional.

Kike - mudslime

Always bring up the same none argument.

I didn't save the links in anticipation of this thread, user.

You can easily research it for yourself, and if you are capable of removing the blinders and reading articles that challenge the narrative you've already chosen, you'll see that my post is accurate.

Like I said, though, I don't really give a fuck. Don't get cut. It makes no difference to me. Let kids decide when they're adults. I'm fine with that.

>I had it did to me without my consent
>i have no confirmation bias