He died for you. Would you die for him?

He died for you. Would you die for him?

i dont even know this guy

would you jump under a train if somebody said nice things at instagram, no so this guy isnt any different

It is a sad thing that people, even self professed Christians, don't care that he died.

((((((((((((((((((((christians)))))))))))))))))))) might actually be wirse than heathens

Oh shit son im moloch and jesus

Well.. I guess some of us will soon find out, will we.

Nobody cares because everyone secretly knows its just made up fables.

I dint and would martyr

I do*

That sounds like something you say to yourself justify ignoring your Lord. Let me tell you friend, I believe and if you do not change your ways there will be no excuse for you on the day of the Lord.

Lot's of oven fodder tonite. Good. Time to piss more jews off

Yes

>One of the eternal truths Christmas communicated was known before the narrow span of mortal time he walked the Earth.

Damn bros... It's so clear... We must submit our daughters to superior Muslim penis and the one true God of islam...

So many fedorafags in here. Your humanism wont save you from the moslim hordes

Yes

Christianity is a toxic desert religion as bad as the other Abraham religions that destroyed thousands of years of Pagan progress in Europe.

I never asked this faggot to die for me

The thing is, he was God himself playing God's son, and knew that he would be reborn, and then brought back to his father/himself.. so it's not really a fair demand.

It's like asking if I would give away €1 million because X celebrity did, I mean.. yeah, if I had €100 million and that one "charity million" was a tax writeoff, sure I would too.

If I knew for sure that I would come right back, and nothing would actually happen to me, aka. Jesus-style, then yes, absolutely. Because there would be no consequences to pay, just like when Jesus/God did it.

>true god of Islam
Yahweh and Allah is the same god. "God" spoke to Abraham in both religions, thus it must be the same one.

Agnostic atheist here. Christians are campaining as hard as the die-hard commies for this, so I don't know what you're really on about there.

no but id kill OP

Fuck that faggot.

no, he's a kike after all

>pagan
>progress

The kikes hate him

>Burn hundreds of Libraries and civilization loses calculus for 700 years
>Outlaw medical practice
>Outlaw non-alcohol based water sterilization
>Turn the other cheek is literally cuckoldry

I would like to think I would. But I don't know until the moment would come if I could suffer for him. It gives me turmoil and drives me to take up my cross and shed myself of all worldly temptations that I could honestly in my heart say yes.

And yet he still did. By his grace you are saved.

Yeah whatever.

I don't recall the stories saying he had a choice in the matter.

He was a hippy nailed to a cross for posing a threat to the religious leadership of the time. Then he became the world's first zombie.

>turn other cheek

how many brothers fell victim to the streets / Rest in peace young nigga, there's a Heaven for a 'G'

Stop speaking black

i r de niggest

>he died for me

I've never had this level of power before: to be able to control people to the point where they commit suicide for me.

I like it. I'm God now.

You mean Muslims? Or maybe you meant Vikings?

The Catholic Church invented what we know now as the modern hospital and University system

Fuck off with your fedora nonsense you dribbling retard.

Yes, I would. But only if the Pope is ok with it.

Jew zombie

Religion is such a cancer upon the earth, noone should care

I die for him and god. People spit all over this religion and no one cares here in Vermont. Quite honestly disgusting. We are in need of a crusade here please.

No because god isn't real and death means erasure.

Atheism is such a cancer on this earth

You live in a shithole where Muslims are walking pieces of filth killing the Coptic Christians in your country like the recent bombing that killed 100

I hope you'll see the light when Pope Francis goes to your country

Would you live for him?

God works in mysterious ways

Why didn't Jesus get a rimjob to save fags?

Yes. Yes I would. I leave behind a wonderful life, but for our Lord and savior, I would not have had it in the first place.

> tipping fedora
> id is Keb short for Kebab
Cease your faggotry at once.

this

Absolutely

Why do you think I feel that way? We can agree Muslims are pieces of shit but christians havent got a clean track record either. Too much bad has come of most religions for me to support any. I'd Probably get beat to death for saying this shit in public here

that's coz that doesn't look like Jesus at all

So you are muslim? Christians do not allow jihad or sacrificing your life for the lord. Jesus already did that, by trying to be Jesus you are sinning as suicide.

why would i die for some random mentally-ill guy who died 2000 years ago claiming that he's the son of some "god" from a book of fiction?

Jesus is not God himself, he came from God hence he is the son of God,
> Isaiah 53 predicts Jesus Christ and first coming
>Malachi 3 talks about the messenger and the Lord
>John 1 talks about who is the messenger and who is the Son of God

For an atheist claiming he knows christianity is like getting advice on how to be man from a girl.
do you even know any parable?