Hi Vikings! I love Scandinavian countries and I want to emigrate in Norway or Finland...

Hi Vikings! I love Scandinavian countries and I want to emigrate in Norway or Finland. Do you accept spaghettimafia in your beautiful country?

Why don't you just stay in your own country?

You live in Southern Italy?

Because I definetely would not leave the country if I were living in Northern Italy.

This makes sense to me

If you literally are having trouble being happy/successful in your own country and it's not a third world shithole then the problem is you

Because in Italy it is impossible to live: politicans are a thiefs,there is no work, is a christian extremist country and people is noisy. I love silence and tranquility of North Europe

No. I live in North. Near Switzerland

>If you literally are having trouble being happy/successful in your own country and it's not a third world shithole then the problem is you
Try to living in Italy,bro.

Staya the fucko outo you greasy motherfokero.
>WERE FULL

There are some italians up here (i live pretty close to the norwegian border). They are mostly interested in fly fishing. You got some pretty awesome fly fishermen, not sure why that is.

You're in for a heavy fucking surprise of a realization. You are being fed lies.

Come over and see for yourself, though

>christian extremist country

Do you know Patti Lateranensi?

yeah, so?

>he wants to emigrate
>doesn't even know how to speak basic english
>"Politicians are a thiefs" is literally Super Mario tier

I personally think Italy and Italians are interesting and wouldnt mind you coming over here, unless youre some criminal degenerate fuck who just wants gibs or something. I dont know how realistic a view of norway and norwegians you have, but if its interesting to you, by all means. Travel here and find out for yourself. I dont know what kinda job youre after, so I couldnt say how much better its gonna be here.

Why would you want to come here?

But I can cook very well

European, non-muslim immigrants are great.

I love scandinavian culture,landscapes and life style.

I am 100% European

Hopefully, every uneducated whining bitch like you will emigrate soon.

Then come home, white man.

I hope too

Che brutto sangue che mi fate voi fagotti settentrionali cuorterroni.

But your parents/grandparents came from Sicily.

Northern italians are more prone to go into cucklands cause higher rate of gayness there. Southerns go into murrikas and spicy places, instead.

wuddabout italian-americans? come on... I could open a nightclub in your town. baddabing baddaboom. stimulate the local economy for yuz.

Only my Grandmother come from the south.For the rest 100% nordics

Are you from Calabria Saudita?

t. errone

Borsalino di merda chiudilo il culo ogni tanto che la puzza di sperma di negro che fuoriesce la si sente a Siracusa.

Porco Dio davvero che schifo che mi fai, spero che ti ci possa strozzare con la quantità di uccelli che ingoi giornalmente lurido culattone.

yes mr. macaroni, you are very welcome here

Non bestemmiare che il prete che hai dietro si arrabbia e poi spinge troppo forte!

I visited transilvania. it's a very beautiful place

polentone*

Razza bastarda di ladri senza onore. Effemminato col cazzino.

Kys & Abbracci sangue sporco.

>Only my Grandmother come from the south
One drop rule, you are basically Bernardo Provenzano.

E quale sarebbe la mia razza?

If you are an European, white immigrant then why not. Otherwise fuck off we're full.

i'm not a shitty member of the mafia.Fortunately i don't se mafia in my muntain.

La razza di tutti quelle zecche che si beccano il cazzone negro della Boldrini, di Renzi, di quel frocio di Vendola, della Bonafè in bocca e nel culo e godono di questa orgia trans-continentale che vi ostinate a chiamare progresso, rinnegando le radici ROMANE CRISTIANE E FASCISTE dell'ITALIA.

La razza bastarda dei coccolanegri che ha inquinato il nostro paese negli ultimi 20 anni, rubandoci il futuro per donarlo agli amichetti loro.

E se non capisci che con tutti i suoi difetti la Chiesa Cattolica è stato uno dei pochi baluardi contro il declino (con l'elezione di Bergoglio il PD è riuscito dove il PCI aveva fallito coi suoi amichetti Ahmed ed i Lupi Grigi...se non sai cos'è fatti una ricerchina) è perché sei veramente un ricchione nel profondo del cervello, battute a parte.

Ma che cazzo dici ahahahah l'Italia ha radici pagane non cristiane. Fai tanto il nazionalista e di inginocchi davanti ad un dio ebreo? ahahah

>mfw politicans are a thiefs

We have the same rate of corruption of the african countries

Is that all from the Mafia?

Need proof.

1700+ years of catholicism are not so negligible and in any case it was just a rebranding. Pagan festivals were maintained, then the adoration of mary, saints and patrons (every city has one) is not so monotheistical at all.it's just right to call this cultural appropriation of the fucking kikes

Gaytheists repent

Si perché l'Italia esisteva come nazione ai tempi del paganesimo...certo...

Dico, per coloro a cui non è chiaro, questo concetto, che è la base:

ITALIANS ARE:
ROMANS FOR GENETICS
CHRISTIANS FOR RELIGION
FASCISTS FOR STATE ORGANIZATION

WHAT ARE RIGHTS UNDER FASCISM:
RIGHT TO WORK
RIGHT TO POSSESS
RIGHT TO PRAISE GOD AND THE NATION
RIGHT TO HAVE A SELF IDENTITY
RIGHT TO CALL OURSELF "STRONG" AND TO NOT BE A PUPPET OF ANY OTHER NATION
THESE RIGHTS WERE ONCE STOLEN FROM ITALIAN PEOPLE, AND AGAIN FASCISM TOOK THEM.

WHAT ARE NOT RIGHTS UNDER FASCISM:
RIGHT TO NOT WORK, AS WORK IS ENGINE FOR NATION
RIGHT TO REBEL AGAINST THE NATION
RIGHT TO MAKE AN OFFENCE AGAINST RELIGION OF GOD AND AGAINST THE NATION

THESE ARE NOT RIGHTS UNDER FASCISM

Queste sono le specifiche virtù della patria italiana che tu tradisci, infame.

Proudly atheist and heterosexual. With Satanist sympathy

E sentiamo, cosa mi avrebbe dato l'Italia per dover essere cosi fedele a lei?

non date altri you al fallito

sage

/thread

>Si perché l'Italia esisteva come nazione ai tempi del paganesimo...certo...
Si potrebbe tranquillamente affermare che Augusto in persona creò l'Italia.

ma tu che cazzo hai fatto nella vita? Sei una merda. Sei davvero una merda. Ti lamenti dei politici ladri, che pur ci sono, e sei il primo ladro che la vuole mettere in culo a tutti.

Hai mai lavorato nella vita? Intendo seriamente? No. Ma tu cosa conosci dell'Italia? Quello che ti raccontano al circolo PDio? Coglione e fallito.

Mi devo ripetere? Quella è la nazione ROMANA d'ITALIA. GLI ITALIANI SONO VENUTI DOPO. ITALIANS DESCEND BY ROMANS.

LA RAZZA È CHI AMA LA PATRIA, PRODUCE PER ESSA, E PER ESSA È PRONTO AL SALUTO.

Mai votato PD in vita mia quindi evita di parlare che non sai un cazzo di me.

Faggot nigger bitch kike. Gtfo here with this I'm Italian shit

You know all the Italians I know who've emmigrated to northern countries hate it- are you ready for canned/frozen/prepackaged meals 24/7? Ready to drink a coffee that's a pint of milk? Ready for espessos the size of a cappuccino? Ready to speak a Germanic language? Ready for near constant rain and greatness?
Chances are, you'll find the Italians already there, move in with them, only speak Italian to them and bitch constantly about how much you miss the cibo di nonna

>are you ready for canned/frozen/prepackaged meals 24/7?
?

TFW you don't give a shit about his grammar because you're not a pedantic retard.

>WERE FULL

I take that to mean that you were full and now you are not. Therefore, there must be room for him. I'm almost considering buying him a one way ticket.

Those italians are spilling spaghettis everywhere.
Just embarrassing.

Fresh stuff is more expensive in northern countries, you'll find most people eat prepackaged or frozen
No jaunts down to the mercatino where you pick up 4 kilo of pomodori for a euro

>Finland
>Scandinavia